CNN Reporter Openly Hostile to Tea Party Protestors

the media thought people protesting the bush govt were patriots, the obama media despises people protesting the obama govt. this cnn reporter is no different from 90% of reporters. all part of the dem party.

no matter how much the left wing haters hate fox the truth remains constant. Fox has more viewers than CNN MSNBC combined and that's on the re-runs.. :lol:

They also probably have a more diverse audience. I used to watch both CNN and MSNBC,but can't tolerate them any longer. They were especially bad during the primaries and got worse during the general. The hatred they spewed toward Hillary,Palin and McCain did them in for me,they don't even try to be objective any longer.

Are you saying that FAUX Noise is objective?

There is only one place to get the news and that is conservative talk radio, the best by far;The Mark Levin Show » Audio

Listen to Obama at minute mark 57.26, what a joke, what an embrassement.

At minute 19.30 you can listen to the guy the CNN person treated poorly.

Thats the april 16th show. You can download them for free, great shows.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpeScv6EPgQ[/ame]

Here is real journalism. No confrontation, just honest questions and answers.

There is only one place to get the news and that is conservative talk radio, the best by far;The Mark Levin Show » Audio

You know.......saying there is only one place to get news is kinda misleading.

Also leads to single minded partisan hacks.

You don't believe God likes variety? Imagine what life would be like if there was only 1 floor plan for a house, everyone drove either a car or a truck, and everyone's family looked the same.

You're an idiot dude.

The problem is people actually think objective means showing both falsehood and truth.

Fox News is not objective, nor is CNN, or MSNBC.

But that's the devil's question, "is murder right or is adultery right?" The answer is not a debate between Murder and Adultery but that both are WRONG.

Which news agency has the right world view?

Fox News is right.

CNN and MSNBC are wrong.

Reporting the News cannot be done without a worldview exhibited, so you have to choose the correct one.

You know.......saying there is only one place to get news is kinda misleading.

Also leads to single minded partisan hacks.

You don't believe God likes variety? Imagine what life would be like if there was only 1 floor plan for a house, everyone drove either a car or a truck, and everyone's family looked the same.

You're an idiot dude.

I watch a variety of news and listen to a variety of news sources. I rarely read newpapers anymore. No conscious plan there, just don't subscribe to the local paper. I will listen to Rush every now and then. I lean toward NPR a little more than him. I think I might have have watched Hannity once, but that was enough. He seems angry all the time.

Two shows that are interesting to me for comparisson purposes are Reliable Sources on CNN and Newswatch on FOX. Same basic premise and both are weekly. It's fun to see the nuance differences.

Yesterday, Newswatch opened with about 5 minutes on the CNN Reporter who yearns to be an commentator. Reliable Sources airs this morning at 10:00 am Eastern. I'll be interested to see how this is treated.

The actual news is just a part of the message. How it is packaged is probably a bigger part. This is why some salesmen are rich and some are looking for work.

Paul Harvey was viewed by some as a news man, by some as a humorist, by some as a social commetator and by just about everyone as a unique and honoable person. He viewed himself as a salesman. His stories were there simply to sell the radio or pill that was paying his salary that day or week.

I miss his common sense, long pause for emphasis delivery of ideas and events.

The problem is people actually think objective means showing both falsehood and truth.

But that's the devil's question, "is murder right or is adultery right?" The answer is not a debate between Murder and Adultery but that both are WRONG.

Fox News is right.

CNN and MSNBC are wrong.

Reporting the News cannot be done without a worldview exhibited, so you have to choose the correct one.

"You're wrong, I'm right, and I will tell you what is right".

Didn't Hitler get his start that way?:eusa_whistle:

This is some of the worst "journalism" I have ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv2jU4HexYo

I did laugh when a guy in the crowd yelled "Shut up!" to the reporter.

Why is it with you people and "the worst"? Do you wake up every morning as from a coma? Every time someone sets you straight you act like its the first time you have been corrected.

This was not an attack. You tea baggers are idiots and major whiners.

You know...just heard on Reliable Sources an interview Mr. Kurtz did with another journalist, and I realized something from what he said.......

Over the past 10-15 years, politics has evolved to an "us versus them" mentality. Either you're full conservative, or you're full liberal, there is no middle ground.

But, if you think about it, it's not so much that one side is right and one side is wrong, it is that the issues have become so intertwined, that being a "pure conservative" or a "pure liberal" is no longer applicable.

I know conservatives who hold liberal ideals, as well as liberals who hold conservative ideals. I'm one of the latter.

Instead of saying "you're wrong because your view is different", why not ask where each person has similarities with the others, so that they've got common ground.

THEN work out the differences.

Fox News is right.

CNN and MSNBC are wrong.

"You're wrong, I'm right, and I will tell you what is right".

Didn't Hitler get his start that way?:eusa_whistle:

Agreed. Susan Roesgen should be ashamed of herself.

If you were talking about Evangelical voicing his opinion... he's not doing it in front of millions of people and pretending to be a journalist as Susan was doing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDGhs_LN7Fk[/ame]

When it's anti-war protests, it's "leftist." But when it's anti-tax protests, they're all great americans. WOW. How un-biased of Fox!

This is some of the worst "journalism" I have ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv2jU4HexYo

I did laugh when a guy in the crowd yelled "Shut up!" to the reporter.

Why is it with you people and "the worst"? Do you wake up every morning as from a coma? Every time someone sets you straight you act like its the first time you have been corrected.

Right, it was perfectly objective reporting that fit your partisan hack ideology .........

who is "you people"? this has pretty much raised bi-partisan disgust (which apparently the right AND left wingnuts miss).

people like her diminish the message because she looks like an idiot...

as do you.

neither of you helps make MY side of the argument in any intelligent or convincing way.

Yep comprimise your principles, with a statist there is no comprimise, a conservative gives an inch and they will take a mile, Bush comprimised and look how they treat him, as weak, as a liar. Bush worked on an education bill with Kennedy, what did it get him nothing.

When the side that is right comprimises to meet those who are wrong, both sides are wrong, period. Conservative principles state my private property is mine, so I will meet halfway, give half to the government? That is insanity, what about homosexuality being taught to children, let meet halfway on that, whoops, thats something we cannot meet halfway on, I cannot teach me children that homosexuality is wrong, I must meet halfway which is to throw that moral right out the window. Lets see what else I can meet halfway on, christianinty, nope, no halfway point on that either. I wil think of more.

Halfway to hell is exactly that, you are halfway there.

Agreed. Susan Roesgen should be ashamed of herself.

If you were talking about Evangelical voicing his opinion... he's not doing it in front of millions of people and pretending to be a journalist as Susan was doing.

true.but he WANTS the journalist on "his* sde to be equally absurd.

which makes him equally stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDGhs_LN7Fk

When it's anti-war protests, it's "leftist." But when it's anti-tax protests, they're all great americans. WOW. How un-biased of Fox!

Anti-war is typically a left position. I didn't see the word "extremist" that your "honest" media so loosely throws around, along with "racist" and a few others.

I haven't seen any war protests since Bush left office, where's Cindy Sheehan been ? Oh that's right, doing the same thing, but Bush isn't president anymore so the left has thrown her out like yesterday's garbage......:eusa_whistle:

who is "you people"? this has pretty much raised bi-partisan disgust (which apparently the right AND left wingnuts miss).

people like her diminish the message because she looks like an idiot...

as do you.

neither of you helps make MY side of the argument in any intelligent or convincing way.

Oh my princess, I didn't realize it was my job to make your opinion look good. I doubt we share political compass. Find yourself another co-signer.

Oh my princess, I didn't realize it was my job to make your opinion look good. I doubt we share political compass. Find yourself another co-signer.

no. we don't share political compass.

but people like you send people running to the "other side".... which makes people like her... and you... a liability of the sort which ends us up with ijits like baby bush in the white house.

but if you want to self-sabotage... go right ahead.

:cuckoo:

Anti-war is typically a left position. I didn't see the word "extremist" that your "honest" media so loosely throws around, along with "racist" and a few others.

I haven't seen any war protests since Bush left office, where's Cindy Sheehan been ? Oh that's right, doing the same thing, but Bush isn't president anymore so the left has thrown her out like yesterday's garbage......:eusa_whistle:

actually, being anti-war USED to be considered a "left" position because pacificm was synonomous with the left. However, now, b/c of WHERE the war is, you have all the rightwing, "the Zog is running the world" conspiracy nutcases who oppose the war just on the principal that they think it might benefit israel (even though it destabilized the entire region and empowered Iran... which was dangerous to Israel).

i always thought cindy sheehan was a jerk.

so i'm not sure of your definition of "left".

Forum List

Back