CNN Reporter Openly Hostile to Tea Party Protestors

Anyone can shoot off fireworks and grill hamburgers.

The question is, do they know why they are shooting off fireworks?

I guarantee you if someone was to take a poll on what the Fourth of July is, a shocking number of Americans could not tell you what the celebration really is all about.

Those people who not only understand Independence Day, but cherish it for what it symbolizes are those who are Real Americans.

I think Huggy believes that "Leave it to Beaver" is what American life was suppose to be like ... just sayin ... :eusa_whistle:

Throw in a hooker and an eight ball and you are spot on.

You have to pay for sex?

Sad....

If we depended on our MSM to report events like this one, who would know they happened April 29 at Arnold, Missouri.

Hundreds Protest Obama at Arnold, Missouri

Obama's Response inside Fox High School was the only press coverage it got.; Obama mocking Fox News and the Tea Bag protests in general.

If this had been Bush, his message would've been completely drowned out by the report of ordinary folks protesting. In this situation the exact opposite is the case.

I swear, that was BAD journalism.

Let say she was biased, does she not need some information to spin the debate to her own view point? Goebbels is rolling in his grave over the CNN propaganda machine!!

I did not catch what the Angry Dad was saying. He got to the Lincoln part of his statement and the Soro-head cut him off and start pushing her talking points.

Cover the news, damn CNN--or else I will start up my own news network channel that eliminates all bias.

Think about it, We film it, you make your own determination. ACNN(American Chaos New network)

Forum List

Back