CNN reporter mocks Mitch McConnell for needing help with stairs, not realizing he survived polio

What makes this reporter a "leftist main stream media piece of shit bastard"? Because she allegedly mocked a person with a disability?

Allegedly?

Compare and contrast. Diaz said "That hand-lock between Trump and McConnell, though".

Now watch Trump's treatment of the disabled reporter.

It's been debunked over and over.
It has about as much truth to it as the russian collusion story you dimwits have been pushing.

Stop the trolling. Trump mocked the reporter's disability. You Alt Right will always be called out.

It's hilarious watching you pinheads deny the obvious.
You're just like your politicians that refuse to see that they are their own worst enemies.

Meanwhile over and over again you can put in front of them information like this , and they still feed of the lies.

Even when LEFTIST sites ADMIT what they are doing " FEEDING LIES" these stupid fkn morons still don't get it all.

NYT Senior Editor Admits Writers Bash Trump to Influence Readers

Shoe revealed that journalists at the Times intentionally slant their writing to portray President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence in a negative light in order to influence and appease their dominantly leftist reader base, asserting, “A lot of [Times readers] are liberal.”

I hate those who mock the handicapped

LeafyBitesizedCopperhead-small.gif

That CNN reporter will definitely NOT get my vote
Why do you keep bringing up debunked bullshit?
Stop trolling. He mocked the reporter's handicaps.

You just refuse to look at the video evidence that says otherwise.
The video evidence shows that you are trolling.

So tell me FakeMalarky....whats it like lying to yourself all the time?
I mean does it affect your psyche?

...or are you like your hero hillary who can do it with no qualms?

You and your hero Trump lie with no problems at all.

You and your hero Trump lie with no problems at all.

There's video proof you're a liar.

Wait, after yesterday you guys suddenly care about McConnell? You guys flip more than a Chinese gymnast.
The post was about cnn hypocrisy and your post has no mention of them at all in it, misdirection fail lewdone

No, just a few weeks ago you Trump supporters would have cheered the reporter for making fun of McConnell, but after what Trump said yesterday, now all of a sudden you defend him. Most posters knew exactly what I saying.
I knew exactly what you were saying, that'show I knew it had nothing to do with the OP

Wait, after yesterday you guys suddenly care about McConnell? You guys flip more than a Chinese gymnast.
The post was about cnn hypocrisy and your post has no mention of them at all in it, misdirection fail lewdone

No, just a few weeks ago you Trump supporters would have cheered the reporter for making fun of McConnell, but after what Trump said yesterday, now all of a sudden you defend him. Most posters knew exactly what I saying.
I knew exactly what you were saying, that'show I knew it had nothing to do with the OP

It has everything to do with the OP. You can't call CNN hypocritical if you are hypocritical yourself. :uhoh3:

Oh that lie was so busted so long ago and you are still trying to pawn that one off?

:lmao:

That's an interesting way to address a video. Just say the video on the screen is a lie. That should be effective.

I think Mitch needed help because he keeps allowing Trump to BUFU (Butt Fuck) him on a daily basis.

CNN reporter mocks Mitch McConnell for needing help with stairs, not realizing he survived polio

CNN political reporter Daniella Diaz sent a tweet on Monday pointing out that President Trump and Sen. Mitch McConnell locked hands while walking up stairs at the White House following their Rose Garden press conference. Diaz seemed to be mocking the Republican duo – but while followers quickly pointed out that the Kentucky senator is a polio survivor, the tweet remains on her feed nearly 24 hours later.

----------------------------------------------------

And the left can't figure out why ppl can't stand the leftist msm pos bastards!!
Poor media action, yes?

Just like the anti-Clinton media on her stumbling.

Both sides are butt holes when they do it.
both sides are assholes even when they dont do it.....

Oh that lie was so busted so long ago and you are still trying to pawn that one off?

:lmao:

That's an interesting way to address a video. Just say the video on the screen is a lie. That should be effective.

I think Mitch needed help because he keeps allowing Trump to BUFU (Butt Fuck) him on a daily basis.
so you talking from experience?...hey just asking....

It has everything to do with the OP. You can't call CNN hypocritical if you are hypocritical yourself. :uhoh3:
Except for having anything at all to do with the OP that is exactly right, they criticized McConnell and CNN [which you unwittingly admitted], that makes it consistent not hypocrisy, you cannot call them hypocrites for being consistent while being inconsistent by letting CNN off the hook by not pointing out CNN's hypocrisy!

Last edited:

Except for having anything at all to do with the OP that is exactly right, they criticized McConnell and CNN [which you unwittingly admitted], that makes it consistent not hypocrisy, you cannot call them hypocrites for being consistent while being inconsistent by letting CNN off the hook by not pointing out CNN's hypocrisy!

You are not making a lick of sense.

With just the smallest amount of comprehension it makes perfect sense.

I wonder if she shared a similar comment when Hillary collapsed or her more recent injury which conveniently keeps her out of the British media spotlight.

CNN political reporter Daniella Diaz sent a tweet on Monday pointing out that President Trump and Sen. Mitch McConnell locked hands while walking up stairs at the White House following their Rose Garden press conference. Diaz seemed to be mocking the Republican duo – but while followers quickly pointed out that the Kentucky senator is a polio survivor, the tweet remains on her feed nearly 24 hours later.

“That hand-lock between Trump and McConnell, though,” Diaz wrote with video of the incident.

A CNN colleague called out Diaz, quoting her tweet and explaining the situation. At the time this article was published, Diaz had not deleted the tweet. Daily Beast Senior Editor Andrew Kirell also asked what was going on in a since-deleted response.

“McConnell is a polio survivor, a reason why stairs can be tricky at times,” CNN's Senior Congressional Correspondent Manu Raju wrote. “McConnell often goes up a step at a time, sometimes needs railing for assistance. This time, used Trump for balance.”

Many users commented on Diaz’s tweet, saying it needs to be removed and criticizing the CNN reporter for the message. “You're making fun of the President of the United States helping a polio survivor that stumbled. Stay classy CNN, stay classy,” one user responded.

Back in 1990, McConnell explained his medical situation in a campaign ad when running for re-election in Kentucky.

“When I was a child and my dad was in World War II, I got polio. I recovered, but my family almost went broke,” McConnell explained.

Before the polio vaccine was introduced in 1955, tens of thousands of American children developed paralytic polio every year, according to WebMD. Post-polio syndrome affects some people who had the condition, and symptoms include extreme fatigue, joint pain and progressive weakness in muscles.

“So very cheap and sleazy journalism -- if it even could be called journalism just a hate post,” one user wrote, while another said, “He had polio. Read a bio first if you're going to report on people. It's been known since he went to Congress.”

Another commenter schooled Diaz, “You are probably too young to realize that people used to get polio in this country. Childhood polio isn't funny.”

CNN did not respond to Fox News’ request for comment.
Who does that reporter think he is? trump?

No, no you don't make a lick of sense. Go look at the thread from Trump supporters about McConnell a couple weeks ago, and how they said he was a piece of shit and should resign. Yet NOW, after Trump said him and Mitch are butt buddies, Trump supporters are in this thread defending his honor. :uhoh3:

The same people doing so are also the ones posting pics of Hillary needing help up steps, or tripping, or falling into a van to say she was unfit for office, and using it as a weapon.

The hypocrisy goes on and on and on...

No, no you don't make a lick of sense. Go look at the thread from Trump supporters about McConnell a couple weeks ago, and how they said he was a piece of shit and should resign. Yet NOW, after Trump said him and Mitch are butt buddies, Trump supporters are in this thread defending his honor. :uhoh3:

The same people doing so are also the ones posting pics of Hillary needing help up steps, or tripping, or falling into a van to say she was unfit for office, and using it as a weapon.

And if true all you are claiming is that they are just as bad as cnn, a news outlet

And if true all you are claiming is that they are just as bad as cnn, a news outlet

Holy cow man... that's what I said a couple posts ago.

Hypocrites have no room calling others hypocrites!

And again, nothing to do with the OP, the OP is taking cnn to task for criticizing trump about something they have done themselves, regardless of what anyone here has done that is hypocrisy.

Holy cow man... that's what I said a couple posts ago.

Hypocrites have no room calling others hypocrites!
but no where do you call cnn hypocrites which is what you are trying to hide from.

Forum List

Back