CNN producer caught on video...Russia story is BULLs**t....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....but when you are trying to derail a Republican, no lie is to small...

This one is bad. The thing is they can't just fire this guy. It's clearly their whole culture and upper management.

I knew it was bullshit the moment I heard it simply because I don't believe a word that comes out of a liberal mouth; they are a unique mixture of paranoid delusion and pathological lying. Let me put it another way: I don't believe anything that comes out of a mouth that's had muslim cum in it.

Further eroding CNN's credibility.

That's incorrect. They retracted the story and 3 people resigned. That is called excellent journalism and the most trusted news.

How many times did Faux News broadcast a lot of conspiracies and fake news? Just about every day coming from Hannity or Tucker.
Did any of you blasted Fox News? How many times did they contradict or blast each others Fox news reporters?
In reality Fox News is more than an entertainment and disgusting news media.

Like judge Napolitano ------ they suspended him for lying but they put him back. So what is the credibility of Fox? Liars?

Further eroding CNN's credibility.

That's incorrect. They retracted the story and 3 people resigned. That is called excellent journalism and the most trusted news.

How many times did Faux News broadcast a lot of conspiracies and fake news? Just about every day coming from Hannity or Tucker.
Did any of you blasted Fox News? How many times did they contradict or blast each others Fox news reporters?
In reality Fox News is more than an entertainment and disgusting news media.

Like judge Napolitano ------ they suspended him for lying but they put him back. So what is the credibility of Fox? Liars?
Tucker had programs on CNN and MSNBC.

CNN even advertises that they are on a mission and their mission is clear. They then show a series of anti-Trump clips. Now what do you suppose that means? That they are all about responsible journalism? What is responsible about denigrating the new President before he had even moved into the White House? That is pure bias.

Forum List

Back