Cnn Poll: In North Carolina Senate Race, Libertarian Could Be Spoiler

Thanks for sending a Democrat back to the Senate, libertarian scumjobs. Go fuck yourselves.
As opposed to sending a Republican who will vote the same way as the Democrat would on any issue of importance. Nominate better Republicans or take your own advice.

How many Republicans voted for Obamacare?
Does it matter?

If Republicans had enough votes in the Senate or the House we wouldn't now be saddled with Obamacare.

So, yes, it does matter.
No, instead we'd have Republican-care. Big whoop. I'm also not a one issue voter, so even if Republicans, including influential and powerful Republicans, were pushing a complete free market overhaul of the health care industry, which they weren't, by the way, it still wouldn't make up for every other horrifying position they take.

KK seems like a true libertarian. But....he sure does issue GOP talking points when it comes to things like the ACA and the economic recovery. How about bucking the trend and saying three positive things about the economy since 2009.

Thanks.

The Rabbi is so butthurt that Republicans back losers every four years. Go Rick Perry! :lol:

The Rabbi is so butthurt that Republicans back losers every four years. Go Rick Perry! :lol:
Remind me which party controls:
The House
The majority of state houses
The majority of governorships.
Remind me which party is about to run over the other and take control of the Senate.
Yeah. Tell me about butt hurt after the November election.

Nothing new. The democrat dirty tricks squad is pulling out all the stops in this election and since the pot heads have hijacked the libertarian party the tactic might work.

The House
Remind me which party is about to run over the other and take control of the Senate.

The House has historically been run by the party not controlling the White House.

It's looking less likely that Republicans will take the Senate this year.

Republicans have boasted a majority of state Governors, but accuse half of them of being RINOs.

The House

The House has historically been run by the party not controlling the White House.

Republicans have boasted a majority of state Governors, but accuse half of them of being RINOs.
The House has been controlled by Democrats for the vast majority of time since WW2. Let's be honest.
It is looking more likely the GOP will take the Senate, as polling in key races shows Republicans consistently pulling ahead.
But keep your head in a very dark place. It's safer there.

The House

The House has been controlled by Democrats for the vast majority of time since WW2. Let's be honest.
It is looking more likely the GOP will take the Senate, as polling in key races shows Republicans consistently pulling ahead.

Have any of your predictions ever been right? Weren't you the one predicting a Perry presidency in 2012? :lol:

EDIT: Until the Libertarian had to remind him during a debate which three departments he wanted to get rid of. :lol:

The House

Have any of your predictions ever been right? Weren't you the one predicting a Perry presidency in 2012? :lol:

EDIT: Until the Libertarian had to remind him during a debate which three departments he wanted to get rid of. :lol:
Remind me what your track record is.
Yeah, right.
Recall that Perry was in tremendous pain from a back injury. You would hardly do better.

The House

Yeah, right.
Recall that Perry was in tremendous pain from a back injury. You would hardly do better.

I supported Ron Paul. That guy who had to remind your guy what departments he wanted to cut during the debate. The guy who lasted longer than Perry in the primaries.

Back injury? Booo fucking hooo. Just admit that Perry stinks as a candidate. He won't run in 2016, and if he does he stands no chance of winning. He's a joke, and you are a joke for ever supporting him. :lol:

The House

Yeah, right.

I supported Ron Paul. That guy who had to remind your guy what departments he wanted to cut during the debate. The guy who lasted longer than Perry in the primaries.

Back injury? Booo fucking hooo. Just admit that Perry stinks as a candidate. He won't run in 2016, and if he does he stands no chance of winning. He's a joke, and you are a joke for ever supporting him. :lol:
The House

Yeah, right.

Sez the guy who supported the most losing candidate in history.

Yeah, right.

Yeah, right.

He made your candidate look like an ass on live television. :lol:

KK seems like a true libertarian. But....he sure does issue GOP talking points when it comes to things like the ACA and the economic recovery. How about bucking the trend and saying three positive things about the economy since 2009.

Thanks.
I think you have it backwards; since the GOP is out of power they suddenly sound like libertarians about the ACA and the non-existent economic recovery. When in power they ram through nonsense like the 2008 bailouts or Romneycare right alongside the Democrats. So yes, the GOP is simply issuing out talking points, but we libertarians have been saying these things consistently and all along regardless of which party happens to be sitting in the White House.

Nothing new. The democrat dirty tricks squad is pulling out all the stops in this election and since the pot heads have hijacked the libertarian party the tactic might work.
This person is completely clueless as to the inner workings of the Libertarian Party.

Yeah, right.

Yeah, right.

He made your candidate look like an ass on live television. :lol:
To be fair, Perry was doing just fine making an ass of himself.

Forum List

Back