CNN Poll: Gender gap and likeability keep Obama over Romney

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
As long as the right wingers are cherry picking polls, and the other wingies are telling them how meaningless they are, I'd like to take the opportunity to watch their double standards in action.

(CNN) - President Barack Obama holds a nine-point lead over Republican challenger Mitt Romney thanks in part to the perception that the president is more likeable and more in touch with the problems facing women and middle class Americans, according to a new national poll.

...​

Vamp's topic is full of replies, this one here got just one, is it because people don't believe in the CNN polls?

:lol:

CNN-the commie news network..

boy the grasping at straws continues..

you all should read some of the comments with this article...

As long as the right wingers are cherry picking polls, and the other wingies are telling them how meaningless they are, I'd like to take the opportunity to watch their double standards in action.

(CNN) - President Barack Obama holds a nine-point lead over Republican challenger Mitt Romney thanks in part to the perception that the president is more likeable and more in touch with the problems facing women and middle class Americans, according to a new national poll.

...​

I think the economy will matter more, come November.

When is the GE?

That's right... November.

What month is it?

Yes... it's April.

Polls in April bear as much relation to November as an apple does to an oragutan.

Desperate threads are desperate.

We are cherry picking polls when this is the only one of several that supports your position?

You guys are too funny.

We are cherry picking polls when this is the only one of several that supports your position?

You guys are too funny.

Bottom line is that the election will be close. If it's raining on election day, Romney wins. If it's sunny out, Obama is re-elected.

A poll this time of the year is not going to be an indication of whether this will be a close election.

Forum List

Back