CNN: Michael Cohen in talks to plead guilty to criminal charges

It's funny how the left cried, and cried, and cried about Trump being compromised by the Boogeymen Russians, and how they (the Russians) will blackmail the President on and on and on it all goes, but, but, but, whoooooo knew that the left with their blackmail tactics along with their extortion cheering would become a bigger enemy to our country's government than any foriegn power could have ever been.

Cohen plead guilty to what Trump fired him for.

Yes, this is the end of Trump, totally.

ROFL! One of the best days ever leftists making idiots out of themselves.
^^ I smell fear

I smell bullshit. Not surprising, you are full of it.
And the trump cult throws their daily hissy fit ...

No hissy fits here... just true observations regarding Anti-American morons such as yourself.

Trump did nothing wrong. Good luck getting to that evidence of Russia collusion, maybe right after you have proved flat earth.

It's funny how the left cried, and cried, and cried about Trump being compromised by the Boogeymen Russians, and how they (the Russians) will blackmail the President on and on and on it all goes, but, but, but, whoooooo knew that the left with their blackmail tactics along with their extortion cheering would become a bigger enemy to our country's government than any foriegn power could have ever been.
Of course, this isn't coming from the left, it's coming from peolle who have dedicated their lives to the law and the service of this country (quite in contrast to Czar Trump). And getting rid of trump would be a gift to this country and to the world.

Foremost, Cohen has no credibility.

Let Mark Levin educate you morons who think even Cohen committed a crime, more less Trump

-Geaux

Oh, nooos .... :ack-1:

Conservatives bash Cohen as a liar and take OrangeJezus’s word as gospel.

Didn’t see that coming.

:lmao:

Liberals bash MAGA...didn’t see that coming.

No we don’t. We believe AWAG.

Of course in your view welfare, food stamps and lowered educational standards are great.

Let Mark Levin educate you morons who think even Cohen committed a crime, more less Trump

-Geaux

Didn’t see that coming.

Of course in your view welfare, food stamps and lowered educational standards are great.

Says the guy who would become apoplectic and throw himself on the floor, deadweight, in front of anyone attempting to guarantee higher wages, or put more resources in our schools....save your whiny nonsense for someone more gullible...

-Geaux

Look, retard. One does not plead guilty to a crime they didn't commit.

Do you actually believe that Cohen, his lawyers, the prosecutors and the judge all made a mistake?

Are you actually dumb enough to suggest such a thing?

He did it to avoid additional prison time. He would have never been convicted by a jury. Don't be such a partisan hack

-Geaux

Brain-dead sycophant — if he never would have been convicted by a jury, he would have faced a jury instead of taking a plea deal.

It’s like you have no common sense at all. :eusa_doh:

Even Alan Dershowitz is saying there is no crime. They threw Cohen a bone to lie and turn on Trump

-Geaux

-Geaux

Do you actually believe that Cohen, his lawyers, the prosecutors and the judge all made a mistake?

He did it to avoid additional prison time. He would have never been convicted by a jury. Don't be such a partisan hack

-Geaux

Brain-dead sycophant — if he never would have been convicted by a jury, he would have faced a jury instead of taking a plea deal.

It’s like you have no common sense at all. :eusa_doh:

I'll add you to my list of those who will let me know when a crime has been committed by Trump

-Geaux

-Geaux

Didn’t see that coming.

True, I believe we, as a society, should help out those who need it. AWAG, baby!

Cohen plead guilty to what Trump fired him for.

Yes, this is the end of Trump, totally.

ROFL! One of the best days ever leftists making idiots out of themselves.
If Trump fired Cohen, he must have done it after he made the illegal payments that he knew nothing about, but actually got caught on audio lying about?

The Trump trash are twembling in fear

upload_2018-8-22_18-9-51.png

Who here actually remembers what Trump said in that tape from Cohen?

I heard him ask Cohen if he needed to give him some money to pay the woman off. Then I heard Cohen say no, no, he'd take care of it. Appears to me that Cohen took care of it illegally.

As I understand it, if Trump had paid from his personal funds, as he'd offered to do in that tape, no campaign finance violation nor intent to defraud on Trump's part.

~shrug~ Maybe I'm wrong, but I really think that this admission by Cohen isn't quite what some of ya'll want it to be.

Either way, I'm looking at prior presidents campaign finance violations, and how many of them were impeached for it...

-Geaux

Didn’t see that coming.

Says the guy who would become apoplectic and throw himself on the floor, deadweight, in front of anyone attempting to guarantee higher wages, or put more resources in our schools....save your whiny nonsense for someone more gullible...

What are you babbling about?
The major Liberal Fail...Lowered educational standards.
Don’t even go there.

-Geaux

Didn’t see that coming.

True, I believe we, as a society, should help out those who need it. AWAG, baby!

Thanks for admitting Liberals want lower educational standards.
Feel free to give.

Didn’t see that coming.

MAGA....My Attorney Got Arrested
YAI...You’re an idiot.

Wear that hat proudly, loser.
Your response makes no sense.
Did you get your food stamps for August?

I'm sure it doesn't make sense to a halfwit.

MAGA....My Attorney Got Arrested
YAI...You’re an idiot.

Wear that hat proudly, loser.
Your response makes no sense.
Did you get your food stamps for August?

I'm sure it doesn't make sense to a halfwit.
Of course you’re sure...because you’re a halfwit.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Of course he would have been convicted. Hence the deal.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Of course he would have been convicted. Hence the deal.

No, the deal was to save him additional years unless he he agreed to turn on Trump. He was only trying to save his ass while pleasing Mueller

Cohen is composing

-Geaux

Forum List

Back