CNN guy has a fetish

He has a crush on Obama, so? :dunno:

If you can't answer your own question, you have a problem.
At least Chris Matthews enjoys his leg tingles, without writing daily letters for 4 years.

Did anyone, including the OP, actually read the link?

The first letter, written on that cold Inauguration Day four years ago, was a bit of a lark. Some weeks earlier, Barack Obama had suggested he wanted to hear from citizens about how to run the country. I thought it would be funny to post a series of letters for his first 10 days on the AC360 blog. People liked it, I decided to go for a month, and Bob's-your-uncle here we are.

The first year was easy. We all have ideas about what we would do if we were in charge. Bad ideas usually, but ideas nonetheless. I prattled on about the economy, security, bipartisanship, foreign affairs and his bowling technique.

The second year grew a bit harder. By thinking every day about the presidency, I became more aware of how many intractable, repetitive issues press down upon any person who takes that job.

-------- and??

So it's a daily critique and civics exercise. So what? Isn't that what we do here every day too?

What's your point?

He has a crush on Obama, so? :dunno:

At least Chris Matthews enjoys his leg tingles, without writing daily letters for 4 years.

The first letter, written on that cold Inauguration Day four years ago, was a bit of a lark. Some weeks earlier, Barack Obama had suggested he wanted to hear from citizens about how to run the country. I thought it would be funny to post a series of letters for his first 10 days on the AC360 blog. People liked it, I decided to go for a month, and Bob's-your-uncle here we are.

The first year was easy. We all have ideas about what we would do if we were in charge. Bad ideas usually, but ideas nonetheless. I prattled on about the economy, security, bipartisanship, foreign affairs and his bowling technique.

The second year grew a bit harder. By thinking every day about the presidency, I became more aware of how many intractable, repetitive issues press down upon any person who takes that job.

-------- and??

So it's a daily critique and civics exercise. So what? Isn't that what we do here every day too?

What's your point?

So if Sean Hannity wrote a letter every day for 4 years to George Bush, the mindless would be saying , so what? Don't think so..

Very seldom do you hear Fox mention another network but the other networks can't seem to stop talking about Fox. Most Americans don't even know that there is an entire tax exempt (thank you John McCain) left wing political propaganda site called "newshounds" that spends it's entire time monitoring Fox and spinning cherry picked statements to Huffington and assorted Beasts.

-------- and??

What's your point?

So if Sean Hannity wrote a letter every day for 4 years to George Bush, the mindless would be saying , so what? Don't think so..

For all we know, he did. So what?

What about the content of these letters? Apparently if what this guy wrote every day had been a demand that Obama resign, your point would still be the same. So what is it?
Or didn't you read the content? Was it not relevant?

Hell, I've written back to you here two days in a row-- what do you think that means?

Last edited:

-------- and??

What's your point?

What about the content of these letters? Apparently if what this guy wrote every day had been a demand that Obama resign, your point would still be the same. So what is it?

Hell, I've written back to you here two days in a row-- what do you think that means?

First, you didn't answer the question, Second, you commenting on a post two days in a row, isn't quite the same as a news correspondent writing to a president every day for 4 years.

First, you didn't answer the question, Second, you commenting on a post two days in a row, isn't quite the same as a news correspondent writing to a president every day for 4 years.

Of course I answered the question. It was the first thing I wrote. :confused:

I've already seen the content from the archive. Again, that was the first thing I checked out upon finding your thread. That's why I ask what the point of the thread is. I infer it's something to do with frequency rather than content. But you haven't answered that.

I've already seen the content from the archive. Again, that was the first thing I checked out upon finding your thread. That's why I ask what the point of the thread is. I infer it's something to do with frequency rather than content. But you haven't answered that.

For all we know, he did? so what? is the answer.. You know as well I do, the mindless MSM would have a field day over this.

For all we know, he did? so what? is the answer.. You know as well I do, the mindless MSM would have a field day over this.

No, I don't. I don't believe in this "if A happened, then B would follow" argument. That's not logic; it's unsubstantiated bullshit. I deal in realities, not fantasy projections.

No, I don't. I don't believe in this "if A happened, then B would follow" argument. That's not logic; it's unsubstantiated bullshit. I deal in realities, not fantasy projections.

Another poster boy for my signature line. Some people learn from experience

Another poster boy for my signature line. Some people learn from experience

And others just project. :cool:

Forum List

Back