CNN falling to 3rd and Fox Killing both of them

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
1.14 CNN, 1.16 MSNBC and 2.76 Fox!
The Associated Press: CNN in third place in prime time for first time

No surprise with Fox winning, they always seem to kick some royal ass in the ratings! However, I was upset to see CNN fall to 3rd! First, because that is where I get most of my news; my preferred cable news channel. Second, because I like their less opinionated method (as opposed to Hannity's far right and Keith OverBites gay crush for everyone left esp Obama). Third, because I highly admire Lou Dobb's nearly one man's fight in the cable news media against illegal immigration and protecting our borders; if anyone out their is a proponent of protecting our borders than you should support Lou Dobbs by watching him. And fourth, because I think Anderson Cooper is the least biased reporter on the 3 networks!

Note, I used to like Hannity and Colmes, since you had a far rightist vs a far leftist. They balanced and kept each other in check, but with Colmes gone Hannity is nearly unbearable (same with Colmes by himself for the similar reasons). He doesn't try to hide his extreme bias, but he is always the first to complain about the leftist bias in the print media!

I am not at all surprised that FOX has a larger market share than the other networks.

Fox enjoys the benefit of being the only apologist network for the Neo-Cons.

And while the Neo_cons might be out of favor with the slight majority of Americans supporting the anti-neo cons, right now, those Americans have three or four major networks to watch, while the supports on the right essantially have only Fox to comfort them.

And this is important to me because...

Because of the big 3 networks, the most "neutral" of the 3 is falling! I wish people would toss out their biases a little and try to get news from the other side!

I am not at all surprised that FOX has a larger market share than the other networks.

And while the Neo_cons might be out of favor with the slight majority of Americans supporting the anti-neo cons, right now, those Americans have three or four major networks to watch, while the supports on the right essantially have only Fox to comfort them.

Not any less than MSNBC being an apologist for the far left, illegal immigrant lobby and terrorist supporters! The gay crush they have on Obama is sickening!

I'm not sad to see CNN behind in the ratings after a debacle of a marijuana "debate" featuring Ron Paul on Campbell Brown's program. As far as Fox goes, I watch Glenn Beck occasionally but the only Fox program I watch regularly is Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano which isn't even on television.

so does that mean there are more neocons than neolithics.......why aren't all the obama supportors watching dnctv and getting that tingle down their leg.....

I've been seeing this very short promo of "The Fox Nation" coming March 30th. Is foxnews changing their name to the above or what in the hell is it?

I've been seeing this very short promo of "The Fox Nation" coming March 30th. Is foxnews changing their name to the above or what in the hell is it?

I would think Michael Savage would sue them for that.

I would think Michael Savage would sue them for that.
I have no idea but I've been seeing it on Foxnews. I have no idea what Fox Nation will be that is why I'm asking if anyone else here knows?

Here is the Promo I saw:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQdVFlxQqiI]YouTube - Fox Nation - the Promo[/ame]

No surprise with Fox winning, they always seem to kick some royal ass in the ratings! However, I was upset to see CNN fall to 3rd! First, because that is where I get most of my news; my preferred cable news channel. Second, because I like their less opinionated method (as opposed to Hannity's far right and Keith OverBites gay crush for everyone left esp Obama). Third, because I highly admire Lou Dobb's nearly one man's fight in the cable news media against illegal immigration and protecting our borders; if anyone out their is a proponent of protecting our borders than you should support Lou Dobbs by watching him. And fourth, because I think Anderson Cooper is the least biased reporter on the 3 networks!

Note, I used to like Hannity and Colmes, since you had a far rightist vs a far leftist. They balanced and kept each other in check, but with Colmes gone Hannity is nearly unbearable (same with Colmes by himself for the similar reasons). He doesn't try to hide his extreme bias, but he is always the first to complain about the leftist bias in the print media!
I love how Fox always has better ratings, wouldn't that mean people who watch it have more times on their hand why don't they get out and do something, like work!:lol:

I love how Fox always has better ratings, wouldn't that mean people who watch it have more times on their hand why don't they get out and do something, like work!:lol:
It's not that silly, since 9/11 a lot of places has TV, take for instance Hospitals they all have TV's. Every Military Hospital I know of has TV's and most are tuned into Fox. I suppose this helps in their ratings too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back