CNN Electoral Map: Wisconsin moves to true "toss up"

LOL. Oh well, Bigrabble can believe whatever he likes. Until 6Nov12. Then he will have to face reality. Damned hard thing for any 'Conservative' to do, face reality.

LOL. Oh well, Bigrabble can believe whatever he likes. Until 6Nov12. Then he will have to face reality. Damned hard thing for any 'Conservative' to do, face reality.

any one who uses old rocks for a moniker has got to be someone with rocks for a brain. Every thing I said about those polls can be verified

2012-wisconsin-president-romney-vs-obama

Wisconsin is Obama's. Book it.

You better go back to that black label link RCP AND UP DATE IT TO THE LAST POLL OF SEPTEMBER 6

You better realize that Mitt Romney doesn't share you values any more than our President does. You better try to gin up some self-respect before you squander it by voting for a man who deceives you for your vote (Obama merely doesn't care about you). You better figure that out and right soon.

As for Wisconsin... Obama has it in the bag.

You have a choice; you can be a loser with integrity or a loser without any. Your choice.
Dickweed.

Bears repeating.

You better go back to that black label link RCP AND UP DATE IT TO THE LAST POLL OF SEPTEMBER 6

You better realize that Mitt Romney doesn't share you values any more than our President does. You better try to gin up some self-respect before you squander it by voting for a man who deceives you for your vote (Obama merely doesn't care about you). You better figure that out and right soon.

You have a choice; you can be a loser with integrity or a loser without any. Your choice.
Dickweed.

Bears repeating.

Bears repeating obama is bad for America he makes carter's disaster look like a windfall.

Dickweed.

Bears repeating.

Bears repeating obama is bad for America he makes carter's disaster look like a windfall.
Fiscally Carter wasn't that poor a President. As the leader of the nation, Carter was horrible.

Obama is a good President on both counts.

Fiscally Carter wasn't that poor a President. As the leader of the nation, Carter was horrible.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I guess when you can't do anything else, you revert back to child-like antics and cartoons.

Care to bet? Obama wins; you stop posting. Romney wins, I stop posting. How bout it?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I guess when you can't do anything else, you revert back to child-like antics and cartoons.

Care to bet? Obama wins; you stop posting. Romney wins, I stop posting. How bout it?

No I just find it funny when someone trys so hard to defend failure as something good and then try to deflect their failure from the one who failed. Now that is funny.

No I just find it funny when someone trys so hard to defend failure as something good and then try to deflect their failure from the one who failed. Now that is funny.

Well, I guess if you can't run with the big dogs, you try to laugh it off.

He's going to win the election easily...laugh at that tiny.

If Wisconson were a lock for the empty char, he wouldn't need to campaign there..

I hope liberals remember suicide is a cowards way out... However bad you feel on election night, don't take the cowards way out...

Well, I guess if you can't run with the big dogs, you try to laugh it off.

He's going to win the election easily...laugh at that tiny.

If he does win I would not want to be on his secret service presidential detail and obama keep doing what he has done.

I live in a little backwoods, hick town in SW Wisconsin. At one of the major intersections of town with a road leading out of town, a house on the corner had obama/biden signs lined up along in their lawn next to the road. First night they were there someone ran them all down. Yeah, there may be a few dough head odumbo supporters here in Wisconsin, but by NO MEANS is it a MAJORITY. Judging by people I talk to here, I predict Romney will win Wisconsin. I personally know two people, both democrats, that will NOT vote for obama again. They think he's a total LIAR and an EMPTY SUIT, a SHAM, a FLIM FLAM MAN full of fucking GAS, and I'm sure that sentiment is shared by MANY, "old school" democrats here. Where you find the majority of support for the kenyan here in Wisconsin is in the slums of Milwaukee, mostly black, and the brain washing institutions they call universities. That ain't enough. Romney will win Wisconsin. The fact that Walker won his recall and Paul Ryan is from Wisconsin should tell you something.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back