CNN Electoral Map: Wisconsin moves to true "toss up"

Looks like bigreb has been hitting the oxy a little early :cuckoo:

You bitch about an old link I used, Have you by chance looked at your link? Aug 20 if you adjust the date to September 6 get back to me.

In recent polls Obama's lead ranges from 3 points to a whopping 14.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Wisconsin: Romney vs. Obama

I hope it will change soon. Maybe with the debates. But right now, that's the lay of the land.

Looks like bigreb has been hitting the oxy a little early :cuckoo:

You bitch about an old link I used, Have you by chance looked at your link? Aug 20 if you adjust the date to September 6 get back to me.

I hope it will change soon. Maybe with the debates. But right now, that's the lay of the land.

That poll is the same one he used it goes to 08/20/2012 change the date and get back to me.

Bill Clinton's convention speech pulled the masses back into their old hope and change mesmerization. It's very depressing. I'm not giving up, but it's gonna be an uphill fight.

That poll is the same one he used it goes to 08/20/2012 change the date and get back to me.

The polling range in the link I gave is from 9/11 to 9/19.

Not sure where you get the 8/20 date. The link I gave has recent polls. 5 recent polls.

Last edited:

The polling range in the link I gave is from 9/11 to 9/19.

The poll the link show for me is dated 01/17/2012 to 08/20/2012

Wisconsin is Obama's. Book it.

You better go back to that black label link RCP AND UP DATE IT TO THE LAST POLL OF SEPTEMBER 6

You better realize that Mitt Romney doesn't share you values any more than our President does. You better try to gin up some self-respect before you squander it by voting for a man who deceives you for your vote (Obama merely doesn't care about you). You better figure that out and right soon.

As for Wisconsin... Obama has it in the bag.

You have a choice; you can be a loser with integrity or a loser without any. Your choice.
Dickweed.

Here's a screenshot. 5 polls from 9/11 to 9/19.

2012_09_22_RCP_zps5f2efcd5.jpg

Sorry bigreb. Didn't want to be the bearer of bad news.

I don't buy Candycorn's claim that it's in the bag for Obama.

But the current numbers don't look good. Clinton's speech and some Baldwin ads up here have caused a drag. We have a lot of work to do.

But the current numbers don't look good. Clinton's speech and some Baldwin ads up here, combined with a pretty boring senate candidate, have caused a drag. We have a lot of work to do.

Sure...it's Clinton's fault...
No, wait...it's Baldwin's fault....

Now wait...it's Tommy Thompson's fault....

I thought Romney/Ryan were about accountability?

A botched foreign trip
A botched VP roll out
A botched convention speech
A videotape of him basically calling 1/2 the country moochers

You don't blame Romney's lackluster performance on Romney? I guess you could always blame the media; That is the GOP's built in scapegoat.

Starting with the highest poll numbers going down
This poll only question 705 people obama by 14
https://law.marquette.edu/poll/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/MLSP11_Toplines.pdf

This poll is a democratic controlled here in North Carolina obama by 7
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_WI_92012.pdf

This poll was taken in Aug 23 obama by 6
Poll: Obama leads in Virginia, Wisconsin; Tight in Colorado - CBS News

So those three can be discarded.

Now this poll only polled 100 people
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_Politics/_Today_Stories_Teases/NBC_Wisconsin.pdf

Last edited:

But the current numbers don't look good. Clinton's speech and some Baldwin ads up here have caused a drag. We have a lot of work to do.

Don't take those individual polls at face value click on the poll name.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_Politics/_Today_Stories_Teases/NBC_Wisconsin.pdf

14-7-6...not exactly a "toss up" even by your own standards.

Maybe you're over sampling democrats?

Yeah, don't pay any attention to the results especially when poll after poll reports the same trend.

14-7-6...not exactly a "toss up" even by your own standards.

Maybe you're over sampling democrats?

Read the red large words one more time.

Current data for ‘swing states’:

Sept. 20: Obama’s Convention Bounce May Not Be Receding

In the 10 states that have generally been ranked the highest on our tipping-point list — Ohio, Virginia, Florida, Wisconsin, Colorado, Nevada, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Michigan — there have been 21 such polls since the Democratic convention ended. Mr. Obama has led in all 21 of these surveys — and usually by clear margins. On average, he has held a six-point lead in these surveys, and he has had close to 50 percent of the vote in them.

Sept. 20: Obama's Convention Bounce May Not Be Receding - NYTimes.com

Yeah, don't pay any attention to the results especially when poll after poll reports the same trend.

Bigreb is trying to do typical right wing tactics of trying to spin in any kind of desperate way they can to somehow show Willard with a chance or that it's a toss up, it's not.

check out the individual poll links and see the low number polled and how those high polls came up with their results

Bigreb is trying to do typical right wing tactics of trying to spin in any kind of desperate way they can to somehow show Willard with a chance or that it's a toss up, it's not.

You don't even check how those high polls were taken. so shut the fuck up.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back