CNN Electoral Map: Wisconsin moves to true "toss up"

You really are the dumbest poster on here.

I don't disagree that 47% of the country doesn't pay taxes. My contention is that they aren't all Obama voters which has been proven repeatedly on this board. You and Romney don't realize he was insulting a chunk of the GOP voting block with his comments.

You mr. tax payer are the dumbest poster here, you just said you disagreed with Romney but now say that

Dumbest cock sucker here

I never said I disagreed with the notion that 47% of people don't pay taxes, it was who these people are that Romney was wrong about.

You cons and Romney are too stupid to realize that a good number of those that don't pay taxes are normally GOP voters.

You are a fucking clown.

You disagree with Romney when he said 47% of Americans do not pay taxes and thenm you back up and say the same thing? STUPID AND A HACK.

Obama is cruising!
tumblr_m7u81ipOFS1qcpel0.png

You disagree with Romney when he said 47% of Americans do not pay taxes and thenm you back up and say the same thing? STUPID AND A HACK.

You fail at reading comprehension. :clap2:

You cons and Romney are too stupid to realize that a good number of those that don't pay taxes are normally GOP voters.

Yes, I disagree with Romney.

I pay taxes and know many others that do who all disagree with Romney, we will be voting for Obama this year.

The seniors and members of the military who vote GOP who don't make enough to pay taxes are also part of the 47% referenced.

Are you ever right about anything?

I don't disagree that 47% of the country doesn't pay taxes. My contention is that they aren't all Obama voters which has been proven repeatedly on this board. You and Romney don't realize he was insulting a chunk of the GOP voting block with his comments.

I pay taxes and know many others that do who all disagree with Romney, we will be voting for Obama this year.

The seniors and members of the military who vote GOP who don't make enough to pay taxes are also part of the 47% referenced.

I comprehended exactly what you said
Yuou disagreed with Romney saying 47% Americans don't pay taxes, but then said 47% of Americans don't pay taxes. That makes you a stupid hack, and a lying one at that.

You won't be able to teach him.

Yuou disagreed with Romney saying 47% Americans don't pay taxes, but then said 47% of Americans don't pay taxes. That makes you a stupid hack, and a lying one at that.

You are, without question, the dumbest poster on this board.

Find one post from me where I said Romney is wrong about 47% of Americans not paying taxes. I qualified every post stating it was who the 47% are, you stupid bastard.

You disagreed with Romney saying 47% Americans don't pay taxes, but then said 47% of Americans don't pay taxes. That makes you a stupid hack, and a lying one at that.

You are, without question, the dumbest poster on this board.

Find one post from me where I said Romney is wrong about 47% of Americans not paying taxes. I qualified every post stating it was who the 47% are, you stupid bastard.

I comprehended exactly what you said. Dumb fuck I don't give a fuck if you think you qualified anything you said what you said because you are a fucking hack. Stupidity and you go hand in hand.

Last edited:

You won't be able to teach him.

I'm wise you're a fucking fool I can't teach the foolish, so I ridicule their stupidity.

Intrades Odds still have the post-debate odds as 66.5 33.6.

VA, NC, FL, and OH are slipping a bit. The other swing states, minus MO, are solidly Obama, NH and Nev picking up a bit.

Romney is closing up. We will see if he has the endurance.

Romney will be better than Obama, and what is even better, Romney will not permit the far right play at all: they will all be benched or sent to the minor leagues.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back