CNN Electoral Map: Wisconsin moves to true "toss up"

Yeah, don't pay any attention to the results especially when poll after poll reports the same trend.

Bigreb is trying to do typical right wing tactics of trying to spin in any kind of desperate way they can to somehow show Willard with a chance or that it's a toss up, it's not.

You don't even check how those high polls were taken. so shut the fuck up.:eusa_whistle:

Even the radical right wing Rasmussen has Obama up. You just botched your own thread by using a link from other a month ago and trying desperately to make up for it :eusa_hand:

Bigreb is trying to do typical right wing tactics of trying to spin in any kind of desperate way they can to somehow show Willard with a chance or that it's a toss up, it's not.

You don't even check how those high polls were taken. so shut the fuck up.:eusa_whistle:

Even the radical right wing Rasmussen has Obama up. You just botched your own thread by using a link from other a month ago and trying desperately to make up for it :eusa_hand:

It's not a radical right wing anything those high polls are skewed check them out.

Don't take those individual polls at face value click on the poll name.

Yeah, don't pay any attention to the results especially when poll after poll reports the same trend.

I think you're overestimating his goal; he's not spinning; he's just dull in the head.

I think you're overestimating his goal; he's not spinning; he's just dull in the head.

So 705 people polled 100 people polled and a pollster that is controlled by democrats here in North Carolina based are all good polls? Would you bet your life on those results?

Not to worry. The debates are coming...

Yup.. and Obummer's people are lowering his expectations every time you turn around.. Wonder why?

:eusa_whistle:

It's called Politics.

Obama is up in the polls; big. He's cruising. The only thing that can stop him is some sort of gaffe. Romney is out of gas...the money isn't helping his cause, the message is muddled, the only time his foot isn't in his mouth is when he's switching feet.

In a debate, you can be perceived as winning, losing, or drawing to a tie. By lowering expectations he takes losing out of the equation. So if he draws; no change in the polls, he continues to lead. If he wins, he draws ahead in the polls.

Frankly, I don't think the lowering the expectations is workable for Obama since he's clearly the superior politician with superior programs and ideals. But I see the offense being run and clearly whatever Chicago is doing; it's working.

Obama is Cruising!

So 705 people polled 100 people polled and a pollster that is controlled by democrats here in North Carolina based are all good polls? Would you bet your life on those results?

It's a typical polling sample.

I wouldn't bet my life on any poll much like I'm not wild about Romney wanting to put a woman's reproductive right up to popular vote.

It's a typical polling sample.

I wouldn't bet my life on any poll much like I'm not wild about Romney wanting to put a woman's reproductive right up to popular vote.

And the CBS poll dated Aug 20?
Those low number of people polled are not even close to a decent sample

thumb_COLOURBOX4440593.jpg

2012_09_22_RCP_zps5f2efcd5.jpg

Suck on that.[/QUOTE]

Bump...gee stats haven't changed.

Its sort of like blaming the calculator for the sum.

So a poll that only question 100 people, or a poll questioning 705 people taken in urban areas where most democrats will live, or a poll ran by democrats, or a poll that was taken in Aug and used as if it was recent is some kind of gauge on how the election will pan out? I say they are skewed to favor obama.

That was 37 days ago, bigreb.

Obama is back in the lead now.

Is this better

Wisconsin Senate Race a Tossup - NYTimes.com

The trend in Wisconsin should scare the shit out of Republicans. Even with Ryan as his running mate, Romney still trails in Wisconsin. More importantly, what Rasmussen had as a 16 point lead for Tommy Thompson in the Senate race, they are now showing as a 3 point lead for Baldwin.

While there is still time to stop the bleeding, Republicans better do it soon or this could turn into a rout for the Dems that could even turn the House.

That was 37 days ago, bigreb.

Obama is back in the lead now.

Is this better

Wisconsin Senate Race a Tossup - NYTimes.com

The trend in Wisconsin should scare the shit out of Republicans. Even with Ryan as his running mate, Romney still trails in Wisconsin. More importantly, what Rasmussen had as a 16 point lead for Tommy Thompson in the Senate race, they are now showing as a 3 point lead for Baldwin.

While there is still time to stop the bleeding, Republicans better do it soon or this could turn into a rout for the Dems that could even turn the House.

What are you talking about Wisconsin is a toss up.

Talking Points Memo

Averages all the recent polls, and shows Obama up +5.9 in Wisconsin.

And yes, I realize that won't convince the "All the polls are a liberal conspiracy!" crowd.

Once again the same skewed polls I have already mentioned are being used in this combined poll.
Get back to me when you get something less skewed than those.

I used to use this for the 9/11 Twoofers.

It can now be used for the GOP and their never-ending conspiracy theories.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvSjiq1pLVY]Family Guy Roadhouse - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back