CNN Debate.No Mention Of The Debt,Yet Candidates Promise So Much Free Stuff?

Swallows vision for our military......
upload_2015-10-14_9-50-13.png

upload_2015-10-14_9-50-56.png

upload_2015-10-14_9-52-37.png

upload_2015-10-14_9-53-18.png

:offtopic: Why hasn't Anderson Cooper 6969 brought up the debt yet? Meanwhile we have Hillary and Kernel Sanders speaking about free college and health-care. Why hasn't anyone brought up the fact that when that debt goes over the 20 Trillion mark,,,we could collapse and there wont be any more money for free stuff !!!!
Well Democrats on the stage? lets hear how they plan on paying for all of this free stuff when we could soon owe 20 Trillion.:night:
Republicans so stupid. I mean, come on. To think that college, infrastructure, investing in America and other things that would build the economy is "free stuff" is just the absolute height of tarded stupid. It really is. Those morons are simply beyond hope.

But ploughing $3.7 trillion (and thousands of lives) into a hole in the Middle East is money well spent...

Sorry but the GOP history on Deficit spending is terrible.

obama rained thousands of those down on libya; turned that into a safe-haven for BOTH Al Qaeda, and ISIS, as well as human smugglers responsible for the drowning deaths of hundreds in the Mediterranean SEa

libs are losers who lie to themselves

The democrat party has gone from JFK "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" to "I'm gonna give you free stuff for your vote". Sad.

What "free stuff" has Obama given out that wasn't previously given out under Bush?

Be specific.

:offtopic: Why hasn't Anderson Cooper 6969 brought up the debt yet? Meanwhile we have Hillary and Kernel Sanders speaking about free college and health-care. Why hasn't anyone brought up the fact that when that debt goes over the 20 Trillion mark,,,we could collapse and there wont be any more money for free stuff !!!!
Well Democrats on the stage? lets hear how they plan on paying for all of this free stuff when we could soon owe 20 Trillion.:night:
Republicans so stupid. I mean, come on. To think that college, infrastructure, investing in America and other things that would build the economy is "free stuff" is just the absolute height of tarded stupid. It really is. Those morons are simply beyond hope.

But ploughing $3.7 trillion (and thousands of lives) into a hole in the Middle East is money well spent...

Sorry but the GOP history on Deficit spending is terrible.

yewn

this is why nobody takes you idiots seriously

what part of those trillions makes up the votes of LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF DEMOCRATS OVER A DECADE (hundreds of Dems voting repeatedly over a decade) to continue funding those wars???

Sallow, I am sure whatever you're posting is enlightening, but I am unable to see it. Thank you, though.

The democrat party has gone from JFK "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" to "I'm gonna give you free stuff for your vote". Sad.

What "free stuff" has Obama given out that wasn't previously given out under Bush?

Be specific.

specifics: he's TRIPLED the free phone program

13 MILLION MORE are on food stamps then were under Bush in obama's SEVENTH YEAR (closer to eighth year)

$22 trillion "lost" in the War on Poverty; reaches FIFTY YEAR HIGH under obama

idiots and hypocrites

I mean, you probably can't imagine doing worse than you are right now, but imagine how much poorer you'd be then you are already are.

Forum List

Back