CNN Debate.No Mention Of The Debt,Yet Candidates Promise So Much Free Stuff?

:offtopic: Why hasn't Anderson Cooper 6969 brought up the debt yet? Meanwhile we have Hillary and Kernel Sanders speaking about free college and health-care. Why hasn't anyone brought up the fact that when that debt goes over the 20 Trillion mark,,,we could collapse and there wont be any more money for free stuff !!!!
Well Democrats on the stage? lets hear how they plan on paying for all of this free stuff when we could soon owe 20 Trillion.:night:

Couldn't pay off a $1 trillion debt unless we reduced government spending to zero. 1 18 or 100 doesn't much matter. The end is defaulting and the global economy built upon a house of cards...on loose shifting sand no less totally collapsing.

And since all money is imaginary, and not based on gold any more, spend as much as you like. Running out, no problem, they'll print more.

There is no point to reducing spending or cutting back.Wont make a dent in the debt. And the very act of trying to solve the problem has every possibility of causing instaneous collapse.

Where is the main 'Power Thread' for the debate? Curious as to what all the 'H' sig crowd thought of her performance considering most news sites are calling Bernie the victor

-Geaux

The democrat party has gone from JFK "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" to "I'm gonna give you free stuff for your vote". Sad.

By debt, do you mean the trillions from the Bush Tax Cuts that tripled with Afghan and Iraq?

is it really worth giving Iran Nuclear Bombs to have free stuff? i guess the free loaders dont care so long as the bombs doesnt land on their houses.

is it really worth giving Iran Nuclear Bombs to have free stuff? i guess the free loaders dont care so long as the bombs doesnt land on their houses.

Dig your Avie. I'm watching Becky this morning ramble about 'Kyle' while Joe and commie Andrew discuss fatties.

-Geaux

:offtopic: Why hasn't Anderson Cooper 6969 brought up the debt yet? Meanwhile we have Hillary and Kernel Sanders speaking about free college and health-care. Why hasn't anyone brought up the fact that when that debt goes over the 20 Trillion mark,,,we could collapse and there wont be any more money for free stuff !!!!
Well Democrats on the stage? lets hear how they plan on paying for all of this free stuff when we could soon owe 20 Trillion.:night:

Dig your Avie. I'm watching Becky this morning ramble about 'Kyle' while Joe and commie Andrew discuss fatties.

-Geaux
shes hot!!!

Yep........... There used to be a few upskirts from her when she gets careless :biggrin:

This set in NYC is not conducive for it though... lol

-Geaux

I should've watched the baseball instead, softball sucks.

'CNN Debate.No Mention Of The Debt,Yet Candidates Promise So Much Free Stuff?'

....and this surprises you? o_O

Republicans so stupid. I mean, come on. To think that college, infrastructure, investing in America and other things that would build the economy is "free stuff" is just the absolute height of tarded stupid. It really is. Those morons are simply beyond hope.
WHY did you mention 'Republicans'? It is the Democrats who are offering all the 'free' stuff.

Republicans so stupid. I mean, come on. To think that college, infrastructure, investing in America and other things that would build the economy is "free stuff" is just the absolute height of tarded stupid. It really is. Those morons are simply beyond hope.
WHY did you mention 'Republicans'? It is the Democrats who are offering all the 'free' stuff.

The Republicans are offering lower taxes and more spending on the military, as usual.

That plan by itself always increases the deficits and debt.

The Republicans are offering lower taxes and more spending on the military, as usual.

:wtf:

The military has been cut far past what it has ever been in decades. We no longer have the capability to fight on 2 fronts and barely have enough to fight a SERIOUS threat on 1 front...and MORE cuts are still scheduled and coming. Whenever Liberals want to cut the budget, they never go after fraud, waste, abuse, pet pork projects, etc - they go after the military.

Obama slashed the military's budget yet sill managed to set 'Monthly', 'Annual', and 'Total' deficit spending records en-route to adding over $6 Trillion in only 4 years, more than every US President in US history COMBINED!

Tell me, NY, how much of the nearly $1 TRILLION Stimulus went to the military....or infrastructure or jobs for that matter? That boon-doggle contained over 7,000 pieces of DNC-benefitting pieces of pork and resulted in costing tax payers OVER $742,000 dollars PER JOB Obama claimed to have created. $500 MILLION of that money went to Obama donors who lost money investing in Solyndra...more was used to help ensure they did not lose money investing in 12 other failed Green Energy companies as well....at a loss to US tax payers.

The military NEEDS to be built up, as we are in one of the most dangerous times in my lifetime while our military is at it's weakest I have seen it in that same time span. The military, our infrastructure, and people without jobs needed that $500 million more than Obama investors or the money Liberal politicians used for self-party benefitting pork projects.

:wtf:

The military has been cut far past what it has ever been in decades. We no longer have the capability to fight on 2 fronts and barely have enough to fight a SERIOUS threat on 1 front...and MORE cuts are still scheduled and coming. Whenever Liberals want to cut the budget, they never go after fraud, waste, abuse, pet pork projects, etc - they go after the military.

Obama slashed the military's budget yet sill managed to set 'Monthly', 'Annual', and 'Total' deficit spending records en-route to adding over $6 Trillion in only 4 years, more than every US President in US history COMBINED!

Tell me, NY, how much of the nearly $1 TRILLION Stimulus went to the military....or infrastructure or jobs for that matter? That boon-doggle contained over 7,000 pieces of DNC-benefitting pieces of pork and resulted in costing tax payers OVER $742,000 dollars PER JOB Obama claimed to have created. $500 MILLION of that money went to Obama donors who lost money investing in Solyndra...more was used to help ensure they did not lose money investing in 12 other failed Green Energy companies as well....at a loss to US tax payers.

The military NEEDS to be built up, as we are in one of the most dangerous times in my lifetime while our military is at it's weakest I have seen it in that same time span. The military, our infrastructure, and people without jobs needed that $500 million more than Obama investors or the money Liberal politicians used for self-party benefitting pork projects.

Blah blah. So where does the money come from to fund a massive increase in military spending?

Rdean, you do realize that kids graduating college still live with their parents cuz they can't find work right?

Blah blah. So where does the money come from to fund a massive increase in military spending?

NY, $500 MILLION tax dollars went into the pockets of big time Obama donors who had invested in the bankrupting Solyndra green energy company. Millions more went to them again for investing in 12 other failed green energy companies, all to ensure THEY did not lose their investment money; meanwhile, the American people were out close to $1 BILLION dollars.

WHERE did THAT money come from, NY? Imagine how much GOOD that money could have done somewhere else?!

Hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars in Stimulus money went to such BS as:
- Teaching alcoholic Chinese Prostitutes how to drink more responsibly on duty
- This money 'borrowed from the Chinese' went back to China to help them modernize some of THEIR factories (THAT means our own politicians were F*ING STUPID enough to borrow money from the Chinese, give it back to them, and then we STILL have to pay that amount that we borrowed. So the Chinese are due the money and interest on that money that we gave to them. WTF?!)
- A Study to determine if the sex life of an Argentinian homosexual is better than that of a heterosexual American male (I wish to GOD I was making this up)
- We gave billions to HAMAS, weeks after they stopped shooting hundreds of rockets into our ally Israel's country so they could re0dig the tunnels into Israel and build back some of the hospitals and houses they were using as human shields by firing rockets from them

Did you know there are DOZENS of govt agencies that do the SAME EXACT THING? How about we consolidate and eliminate?

Hundreds of billions of dollars are stolen through Welfare, Food Stamp, Medicare, etc fraud - Obama said he was going to eliminate this....STILL WAITING...

all this talk on climate change,,,,i thought the climate was controlled by the sun,,,maybe we just need to move the earth another 10,000 miles west?

That's all they have, that's their base.. a bunch of loons who lack a fundamental understanding of basic science, or anything for that matter.

Forum List

Back