CNN Condones Man Assaulting Child Who Wore MAGA Hat

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A paid CNN commentator showing what Leftism is about.

CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill condoned an attack on a 16-year-old boy wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat in a Thursday tweet.

On Tuesday night, a man in a San Antonio, Texas Whataburger stole a boy’s MAGA hat and then tossed his drink on the group of Trump-supporting teens.

“You ain’t supporting s*it, n******,” the man told the teens after he threw his drink on them.

TMZ staffer Van Lathan seemed to defend the man’s behavior in a Thursday tweet, writing, “Wish I could take the high road. But your MAGA hat reads like a swastika to me.”

Keep reading…

CNN American based news...will not exist in ten years.....unless they make huge changes....

CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill condoned an attack on a 16-year-old boy wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat in a Thursday tweet.

On Tuesday night, a man in a San Antonio, Texas Whataburger stole a boy’s MAGA hat and then tossed his drink on the group of Trump-supporting teens.

“You ain’t supporting s*it, n******,” the man told the teens after he threw his drink on them.

TMZ staffer Van Lathan seemed to defend the man’s behavior in a Thursday tweet, writing, “Wish I could take the high road. But your MAGA hat reads like a swastika to me.”

Keep reading…
Why does CNN continue to have a broadcast license?

Marc Lamont Hill was canned from FOX and any further appearances on OReilly due to racist rants that brought out thousands of complaints.....he is a racists punk that does not deserve his phony affirmative action doctorate....

It actually works to the conservative advantage. Viewers get the impression they are right and justified in bad behavior and the majority accept their take on the world. Then we have elections and they're all surprised they lost.

Remember liberals, every time you bully someone an immigrant kid gets sent back.

It actually works to the conservative advantage. Viewers get the impression they are right and justified in bad behavior and the majority accept their take on the world. Then we have elections and they're all surprised they lost.

Absolutely. Running around the streets with communist flags and assaulting Americans is a bad thing..but helps drive normal people to Trump.

Sorry Commies...not today!

"It is possible to beat Trump. But it needs to be a crushing defeat: a landslide of votes that puts this unprecedented demagogue out of action, and also allows the start of a new stage where “Trumpism” can be defeated..."

Communist Party USA

Keep reading…
^ War on free speech. Snowflake.

Keep reading…
CNN isn't even an American company anymore. They are a security risk if they ever hear any secrets, and they cannot be trusted to keep any.
They are no better than the enemy.

^ War on free speech. Snowflake.

Incisive comment. That deserves a gold star!

star.jpg

CNN American based news...will not exist in ten years.....unless they make huge changes....
These Dummies' Ventriloquist Has a Speech Defect

The way the CNN On-Air Airheads desperately try to come up with pathetically juvenile and slippery spins makes their amateurish spectacles high comedy for me.

"Here's an idea. Let's pretend that anyone who doesn't want to adopt the illegals' children has no family values. That'll work; it'll show we care."

"Let's say that Sarah Sanders has gotten all concerned citizens angry at her and needs to be told that to her face every time she goes out in public. It's the only way Americans can teach Trump a lesson. God knows we've tried to do our part."

"Let's scare people by saying that Trump's tax cuts and tariffs will lead straight to a Depression after a few years of fake prosperity."

"We can jump on this story of killings at a newspaper office and say it's all a result of Trump criticizing us and our profession. I mean, people no longer look up to us. You see what that has led to. We don't get our proper respect, so we get murdered."

Forum List

Back