Triggered Dem Who Harassed Customer In MAGA Hat At BBQ Joint Is DNC Operative Linked To Clinton Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
A former DNC staffer took to Twitter this week to whine about being kicked out of a Washington DC restaurant Thursday night after harassing a fellow patron who was wearing a MAGA hat.

Shockingly, this dweeb actually thought that his side of the story was more sympathetic than a man trying to enjoy a 4th of July meal in the nation’s capital while wearing a hat supporting a sitting president.

The rude patron was TJ Helmstetter, who is a former associate communications director for the DNC and a self-identified “progressive communicator,” and he definitely seems to only know how to communicate like an angry progressive.

LOL....yeah a left loon

tj-headshot.jpg

LOL....yeah a left loon

tj-headshot.jpg
wow. GOOBER has been redefined.

We know that he is at least an idiot, based on this -

Helmstetter tweeted out his story of being kicked out of Hill Country Barbecue Market after confronting the Trump supporter, and in his twisted mind, the man wearing the MAGA hat was the Nazi.

“Guy wears MAGA hat at my favorite restaurant. I say ‘hey are you from dc?’ He says ‘no.’ I say ‘we don’t tolerate racism in this city.

I'm guessing he's a fairy fine feller or a beta cuck ...probably the first

Waaahh...they wouldn't let me harass and intimidate a man in a MAGA hat. Waaahhh...me so angry.
This chubby faced baby with a tie and circus clown haircut seems upset that he can't assault and
bother people that get his blood pressure up. Welcome to the grown up world, T.J. (which must stand for
total jerk).

Someone should walk up to his baby and slap the Gerbers out of his hand and see how he likes it. Progressive
pricks need to be slapped down.

Waaahh...they wouldn't let me harass and intimidate a man in a MAGA hat. Waaahhh...me so angry.
This chubby faced baby with a tie and circus clown haircut seems upset that he can't assault and
bother people that get his blood pressure up. Welcome to the grown up world, T.J. (which must stand for
total jerk).

Someone should walk up to his baby and slap the Gerbers out of his hand and see how he likes it. Progressive
people just need to stop counting their "victories" in how they demean others. period.

total jerk).

When they start it and get all up in your face, yeah, they sure do. Maybe if more of these jerk offs got their asses kicked, they'd think twice about pulling their shit.

Take the glasses off and he kinda looks like Curly from the Three Stooges... he definitely acts like a stooge...

Curly.jpg

A former DNC staffer took to Twitter this week to whine about being kicked out of a Washington DC restaurant Thursday night after harassing a fellow patron who was wearing a MAGA hat.

Shockingly, this dweeb actually thought that his side of the story was more sympathetic than a man trying to enjoy a 4th of July meal in the nation’s capital while wearing a hat supporting a sitting president.

The rude patron was TJ Helmstetter, who is a former associate communications director for the DNC and a self-identified “progressive communicator,” and he definitely seems to only know how to communicate like an angry progressive.

Thread is closed. No source provided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back