SNOWFLAKE JUSTICE: Florida man who spat on 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron sentenced to jail

Nobody "has to" work at Walmart or anywhere. It's a choice.

Sure, they can go on welfare.

Or they can try and get a better paying job. That might work.

Under Trump, that seems not to be a problem...

The U.S. has 1 million more job openings than unemployed workers. ... There are now about 1 million more open jobs than unemployed workers. The Labor Department said Friday that hiring also rose and the number of people quitting their jobs picked up.Mar 15, 2019
U.S. job openings: 1 million more job openings than unemployed workers - CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com › news › the-u-s-has-1-million-more-job-openings...

Unfortunately it still is a problem with the left. In fact, if we had five million more jobs than people to do them, the left would still be supporting higher minimum wages, people who live below the poverty level, and more taxation on the wealthy to somehow alleviate that problem.

Out of kindness alone, I am wishing for another Reagan-like 49 state landslide against them in November.

Then, they'd have to clean out the communists, and become an American party again.

BTW.....did you see today's NYTimes article demanding a uniform anti-American school system?

Two States. Eight Textbooks. Two American Stories.

They're not on our side.

No, I can't get the NYT and I'm not about to pay them money or create an account to give them credit for.

I'm really not worried about the presidency at this point. Yes, things can change, but if we hold course, then my only concern will be about the House and Senate. If we can get control over those two, then the next four years of Trump will be undisturbed, and the only thing that could interfere with his job is the commie courts.

The U.S. has 1 million more job openings than unemployed workers. ... There are now about 1 million more open jobs than unemployed workers. The Labor Department said Friday that hiring also rose and the number of people quitting their jobs picked up.Mar 15, 2019
U.S. job openings: 1 million more job openings than unemployed workers - CBS News

Unfortunately it still is a problem with the left. In fact, if we had five million more jobs than people to do them, the left would still be supporting higher minimum wages, people who live below the poverty level, and more taxation on the wealthy to somehow alleviate that problem.

Out of kindness alone, I am wishing for another Reagan-like 49 state landslide against them in November.

Then, they'd have to clean out the communists, and become an American party again.

BTW.....did you see today's NYTimes article demanding a uniform anti-American school system?

They're not on our side.

No, I can't get the NYT and I'm not about to pay them money or create an account to give them credit for.

I'm really not worried about the presidency at this point. Yes, things can change, but if we hold course, then my only concern will be about the House and Senate. If we can get control over those two, then the next four years of Trump will be undisturbed, and the only thing that could interfere with his job is the commie courts.

Ray....the single greatest problem, one which will dictate whether or not this nation survives, is the control of the schools by the Liberals/Democrats.

And during their greatest time of tribulation....now....the NYTimes article reveals that they know that.

You have a Constitutional Right to Freedom of Speech. You are free to have your own opinion, voice that opinion, say what you want...but you have NO right to touch anyone else, attack anyone else.

Recently a story ran about how a snowflake attacked a Trump supporter...who pulled a weapon in self-defense. The snowflake ran like a little girl - He was lucky he did not get shot.

Now this snowflake - Matthias Ajple - was found guilty of 'Battery' for spitting on a 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron, earning him 90 days in jail!

:clap:

Florida man who spat on 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron gets 90 days in jail

The next 5 years is going to be awfully rough for liberals what with Republican's in total control...

They're not on our side.

Ray....the single greatest problem, one which will dictate whether or not this nation survives, is the control of the schools by the Liberals/Democrats.

And during their greatest time of tribulation....now....the NYTimes article reveals that they know that.

They have always known it. No matter who is in charge, that will never change. When Trump gave the job to Betsy DeVos, the left went apeshit. But what have her accomplishments been in that regard?

Rupert Murdoch's outrage machine in high gear. Always looking to be the victims. Poor, poor Trumplings.
No need to go out and find victims with POSes like Hillary paying thugs to beat up Conservatives, dumbasses like this snowflake now in prison, & liars like you.

Rupert Murdoch's outrage machine in high gear. Always looking to be the victims. Poor, poor Trumplings.
No need to go out and find victims with POSes like Hillary paying thugs to beat up Conservatives, dumbasses like this snowflake now in prison, & liars like you.

There are currently more than 80 court cases in process with violent offenders attacking and causing actual HARM to minorities and others, and citing Donald Trump as their inspiration to violence, including the guy who shot all those people at a Walmart in Texas, and FOX News is running a story about an old guy who filed charges for having his hat knocked off.

The very definition of a snowflake. Of course the victim is a white male. No woman would file charges over something this menial.

There are currently more than 80 court cases in process with violent offenders attacking and causing actual HARM to minorities and others, and citing Donald Trump as their inspiration to violence, including the guy who shot all those people at a Walmart in Texas, and FOX News is running a story about an old guy who filed charges for having his hat knocked off.

The very definition of a snowflake. Of course the victim is a white male. No woman would file charges over something this menial.

Follow the story. It was not about getting his hat knocked off, it was about a commie spitting on him.

Says a crybaby who loses her mind upon seeing anything with the name Trump on it. Poor baby, one of your thugs gets a deserved assault charge. The Walmart shooter had nothing to do with Trump. Stop lying. Seems YOU snowflakes can’t take it when your intended victim fights back.

You probably knew Sheriff Taylor and Aunt Bee also.

Yeah, well during the Sheriff Taylor days, people were too proud to accept any kind of welfare. They figured out ways to make their situation in life work.

And the Federal Reserve didn't pump billions and billions into the banks and wall street to keep them inflated.

Which has nothing to do with my comment.

You want to discuss how things were we can discuss how things were .

No, we were discussing how the way things were years ago when it came to government dependency of individual. You couldn't respond so you tried to switch subjects.

I see, we are discussing things in only the way you want to narrowly define them. It's all related.

Oh, I don't believe that for a moment...Assault is never the way to go...

no, you're factually wrong. full time employment at Walmart is the higher earners. So factually you're incorrect.

They could make $13 and not hit poverty level.
didn't say they couldn't, but the ones making the higher salaries are the educated ones, with experience. again, you miss the objective and points for everyone.

Sure, I get it. Everyone needs to start off with experience to make enough to live on.

I think most of us can say we made minimum wage at one time. I had several jobs where I earned that. But as I went on, I got better paying jobs with good references which I gained through those low paying jobs. I got my first apartment at the age of 20. My wage was about double of minimum. Even at that, I didn't have a lot of extra money to spend, and I put in about 10 hours a week of OT.

So this scenario of yours about a person raising a family of four is nothing new. It didn't just start happening a year or so ago. It's always been like that. If OT was not available, I had two jobs; at one point, three jobs in my life. Many times I worked six or seven days a week. For some reason, that's not heard of today. If people can't make it on what a job pays, blame industry, cry to government, use social programs, but don't do anything about your own plight.

After thinking about this comment from you, I have concluded my thought and provide the following statement. Yes, I knew of people like Sheriff Taylor and Aunt Bee when I was in my younger years as well as today. The concept of Santa exists in others. You know Santa? do you celebrate Christmas with your family and exchange gifts? If yes, then what is the difference.

They could make $13 and not hit poverty level.
didn't say they couldn't, but the ones making the higher salaries are the educated ones, with experience. again, you miss the objective and points for everyone.

Sure, I get it. Everyone needs to start off with experience to make enough to live on.

I think most of us can say we made minimum wage at one time. I had several jobs where I earned that. But as I went on, I got better paying jobs with good references which I gained through those low paying jobs. I got my first apartment at the age of 20. My wage was about double of minimum. Even at that, I didn't have a lot of extra money to spend, and I put in about 10 hours a week of OT.

So this scenario of yours about a person raising a family of four is nothing new. It didn't just start happening a year or so ago. It's always been like that. If OT was not available, I had two jobs; at one point, three jobs in my life. Many times I worked six or seven days a week. For some reason, that's not heard of today. If people can't make it on what a job pays, blame industry, cry to government, use social programs, but don't do anything about your own plight.

After thinking about this comment from you, I have concluded my thought and provide the following statement. Yes, I knew of people like Sheriff Taylor and Aunt Bee when I was in my younger years as well as today. The concept of Santa exists in others. You know Santa? do you celebrate Christmas with your family and exchange gifts? If yes, then what is the difference.

What is the difference between celebrating Christmas and acknowledging we have shipped thousands of good jobs overseas?

I'd say there is no correlation so you'll need to explain better.

What is the difference between celebrating Christmas and acknowledging we have shipped thousands of good jobs overseas?

I'd say there is no correlation so you'll need to explain better.
well since I was responding to Aunt Bee and Andy Taylor, I have no fking idea. perhaps you should recoil, because you missed.

Where they would have to work at Wal Mart and apply for subsidies.

increasing the minimum wage only increases the poverty level. Fact.

Pumping billions into the markets only increases the poverty level.

who is pumping billions into the markets?

You have a Constitutional Right to Freedom of Speech. You are free to have your own opinion, voice that opinion, say what you want...but you have NO right to touch anyone else, attack anyone else.

Recently a story ran about how a snowflake attacked a Trump supporter...who pulled a weapon in self-defense. The snowflake ran like a little girl - He was lucky he did not get shot.

Now this snowflake - Matthias Ajple - was found guilty of 'Battery' for spitting on a 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron, earning him 90 days in jail!

Jailed for spitting, but the other guy isn't the snowflake?

He was jailed for assault

No, he isn't.

Please explain the dynamic of that one.

Forum List

Back