SNOWFLAKE JUSTICE: Florida man who spat on 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron sentenced to jail

The 43 year old guy attacked a 67 year old guy. Why don't these commies ever pick on people their own size? He said he didn't care if he goes to jail. That tells me he likely has no job to worry about.
Liberals get free food in jail, color tv and do not have to work

of course he doesnt mind

You have a Constitutional Right to Freedom of Speech. You are free to have your own opinion, voice that opinion, say what you want...but you have NO right to touch anyone else, attack anyone else.

Recently a story ran about how a snowflake attacked a Trump supporter...who pulled a weapon in self-defense. The snowflake ran like a little girl - He was lucky he did not get shot.

Now this snowflake - Matthias Ajple - was found guilty of 'Battery' for spitting on a 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron, earning him 90 days in jail!

:clap:

Florida man who spat on 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron gets 90 days in jail
Jailed for spitting, but the other guy isn't the snowflake?
nope. that was easy.

look up the word restraint. Sandmann was the definition if they needed a photo.

Or they can try and get a better paying job. That might work.

Under Trump, that seems not to be a problem...

The U.S. has 1 million more job openings than unemployed workers. ... There are now about 1 million more open jobs than unemployed workers. The Labor Department said Friday that hiring also rose and the number of people quitting their jobs picked up.Mar 15, 2019
U.S. job openings: 1 million more job openings than unemployed workers - CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com › news › the-u-s-has-1-million-more-job-openings...

Unfortunately it still is a problem with the left. In fact, if we had five million more jobs than people to do them, the left would still be supporting higher minimum wages, people who live below the poverty level, and more taxation on the wealthy to somehow alleviate that problem.
increasing the minimum wage only increases the poverty level. Fact.

Pumping billions into the markets only increases the poverty level.

Please explain the dynamic of that one.

We explain that here everyday.

The U.S. has 1 million more job openings than unemployed workers. ... There are now about 1 million more open jobs than unemployed workers. The Labor Department said Friday that hiring also rose and the number of people quitting their jobs picked up.Mar 15, 2019
U.S. job openings: 1 million more job openings than unemployed workers - CBS News

Unfortunately it still is a problem with the left. In fact, if we had five million more jobs than people to do them, the left would still be supporting higher minimum wages, people who live below the poverty level, and more taxation on the wealthy to somehow alleviate that problem.

ok, who is pumping billions into the markets? come on samson,

I have no doubt you will ask again next week.

The Fed pumps another $75 billion into markets and says more cash is on the way | Markets Insider

The Fed pumps another $75 billion into markets and says more cash is on the way | Markets Insider
I want the Fed to be dismantled. Still doesn't explain how that increases the poverty level.

I want the Fed to be dismantled. Still doesn't explain how that increases the poverty level.

So in the big picture we agree. Dismantle the Fed and I'll quit arguing for a $15 minim wage.

So in the big picture we agree. Dismantle the Fed and I'll quit arguing for a $15 minim wage.
giphy.gif

Hmmm. I'm here quite a bit, and I haven't seen it explained once. So correct me where I'm wrong.

I'm working at Walmart. Because I have no skill set, I make ten bucks an hour. Now the feds dump money into the market. How am I now making less than ten bucks an hour?

BTW, what about the poverty level and the billions pumped into the economy? you never explained how they were tied together.

BTW, what about the poverty level and the billions pumped into the economy? you never explained how they were tied together.

I posted a link explaining it.

Forum List

Back