Man accused of stealing teen's MAGA hat indicted by grand jury

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Man Accused of Stealing Teen’s MAGA Hat Indicted By Grand Jury
A grand jury has indicted a Texas man who was arrested in July for allegedly stealing a teen’s “Make America Great Again” hat before throwing a drink in his face at a Whataburger restaurant — an incident that went viral and caught the attention of the Trump family.

Good!!! Lets see that pos smack that hat off now and feel all big and bad the liberal leftist fk tard pos.

Now he can be somebody's bitch as they smack him in his ass while telling him to bend over. Hope it was all worth it a.hole.

These are your idiots who think their loyalty to losers like Obama and Clinton are worth doing dumb bs like this. LMAO you all prove what fkn idiots you reall are.

Loyalty to anti american k...ts who don't know you, could care less about you or your families and you do chit like this to prove your oh so loyatl to your political football team called DEMO ASSHOLES........

A grand jury has indicted a Texas man who was arrested in July for allegedly stealing a teen’s “Make America Great Again” hat before throwing a drink in his face at a Whataburger restaurant — an incident that went viral and caught the attention of the Trump family.

Good!!! Lets see that pos smack that hat off now and feel all big and bad the liberal leftist fk tard pos.

Now he can be somebody's bitch as they smack him in his ass while telling him to bend over. Hope it was all worth it a.hole.

I thought the young punk was not pressing charges.

Simply "stealing a hat" would not warrant a grand jury indictment. The incident obviously involved felony assault on a minor. Another example of TDS.

I see, a victim of violence a young punk now?

• Banned
Simply "stealing a hat" would not warrant a grand jury indictment. The incident obviously involved felony assault on a minor. Another example of TDS.

he did more than just take his hat .....

Oh well ppl are getting sick of TRUMP HATING c...ts

Sometimes a victim doesn't have to press charges. The law can turn anyone that gets arrested for anything into an example for what they get arrested for anytime that they want to make an example out of whoever it is that they arrest.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I wear mine everywhere, and nobody says a word, or even looks at me in a threatening manner. Typical of left wingers and their buddy street thugs they only prey on the small, elderly, or handicapped. It got so boring I went back to my old hats, the ones showing Obama and his wife Michael as monkeys eating bananas, in honor of all the Democrats' Bush II hats depicting the same thing. Nobody ever said a thing about that one, either.

36711063_1743159022441182_4159871126928883712_n.jpg

Sometimes a victim doesn't have to press charges. The law can turn anyone that gets arrested for anything into an example for what they get arrested for anytime that they want to make an example out of whoever it is that they arrest.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

He should also be getting a Federal indictment for a hate crime thrown in as well.

I'm glad to hear this news :thup: enough is enough .... there is a limit for everything and people are getting fed up with the delinquency of the Left.

I'm glad to hear this news :thup: enough is enough .... there is a limit for everything and people are getting fed up with the delinquency of the Left.

I saw an article about some female student who assaulted a fellow student over a Trump article of clothing and when a teacher intervened she attacked the teacher. Ended up being arrested for assault and battery and couldn't understand why

Why is he a "young punk"? Be specific...I can't wait to watch you crash and burn you partisan hack whack job

The miscreant already has an extensive criminal record.

Now he has added theft and assult on a minor. ... :cool:

Actually, that was strongarm robbery.

It's a felony, I don't understand the Grand Jury stuff, though. I mean yeah, he should get a couple years, for sure.

The miscreant already has an extensive criminal record.

Now he has added theft and assult on a minor. ... :cool:

Actually, that was strongarm robbery.

It's a felony, I don't understand the Grand Jury stuff, though. I mean yeah, he should get a couple years, for sure.

Assaulting a minor is a felony in Texas, and doesn't require the minor to press charges, it's a state crime, same as domestic violence is. His previous record bumps up some misdemeanors to felonies.

Last edited:
He'll get a slap on the wrist. Liberals like that shit.

The guy was a bouncer before he pulled this stunt. I owned a small nightclub back in the 70's close to ASU and had 4 or 5 part-time "doormen"....I was my own "cooler" since I knew better how to negotiate a problem than add to it. I always hired wrestlers because they're better in close-quarters and could get ahold of a couple scrappers instead of wailing away on them. Our reputation was if you break our furniture or glasses, hurt our customers, disrupt our business, you ended going out the back solid-core steel door head-first and it probably won't open in time to miss your head. Every time you have a fight and need the cops, you have to report it to the liquor control commission. If you are deemed a community problem you lose your liquor license so we kept our rounders problem in-house and out back. My point is bouncer types are either just making some part time scratch or like the work....I didn't hire the second kind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back