CNN announces details for climate crisis town hall with all the major Dem presidential candidates

I'm liable to tune in, at least long enough to find out which candidate is the first to offer free umbrellas

Fuck CNN!!! they are the enemy of free people all around the world....

• Banned
Climate change must be the lens through which we view everything—it’s the existential threat of our lifetimes

i've never said this before but...WELL DONE, CNN!

"8 FACTS that #FakeNewsCNN will ignore in tonight’s “Climate Forum”

1. Which country has the largest carbon emission reduction? AMERICA! 2. Who has dumped the most carbon into the air? CHINA! 3. 91% of the world’s population are exposed to air pollution above the World Health Organization’s suggested level. NONE ARE IN THE U.S.A.!

4. The U.S. now leads the world in energy production... BUT... 5. Who's got the world's cleanest and safest air and water? AMERICA!

6. The Democrats’ destructive “environmental” proposals will raise your energy bill and prices at the pump. Don't the Democrats care about fighting American poverty?

7. The badly flawed Paris Climate Agreement protects the polluters, hurts Americans, and cost a fortune. NOT ON MY WATCH! 8. I want crystal clean water and the cleanest and the purest air on the planet – we’ve now got that!" - President Trump

EDoEbdrW4AQSjV4

hey Kamala, plastic straws represent 1% of the 8 million tons of plastic that enter the ocean each year! Did you know that abandoned fishing equipment accounts for a much larger piece of the plastic waste problem?

"Maybe, just maybe, instead of spending more than $1.5 trillion a year on weapons of destruction to kill each other, nations around the world can work together against our common enemy of climate change." - Beto

"i'm from Indiana, so i love cheeseburgers" - Eloquent Buttigieg

Beto says he opposes a carbon tax but supports cap and trade

he's not wearing a tie, by the way

""Nobody in this room, just think about it, 30 years from now, wants to look your
kid or your grandchild, in the eye and have that child say to you 'you know, Grandpa, you knew. You knew back in 2020, 2019 what the scientists were saying, you didn't do anything, and look what you created. Look at the world that you gave me.' That is not anything that I want anybody in this room or in this country to have to face."" - Beto

"Freedom is a sacred value. whatever you wanna eat, go ahead and eat it" - Spartacus

the next president is the LAST PRESIDENT who has a chance to tackle global warming!

Forum List

Back