CNN Anderson Cooper, I' am a Homosexual.

So he's gay. Big deal. Shep Smith is Gay. Again big deal.

Who cares? Not me thats for sure.

This Anderson Cooper could be secretly subliminally brain washing our children into
becoming Homosexual, of course this is news worthy, how many other news people
are Homosexuals out there?![/QUOTE]

I suggest recording Anderson Cooper. If you go frame by frame you will see the pink Barney character Baby Bop repeated pop up in the background. Falwell was right! Where is Oliver Stone when you need him?

Is this a relevant news story? Sometimes those that provide us the news get a little confused and think that they ARE the news. Ann Curry left the Today show last month and you would have thought that a there had been a presidential assasination attempt from all the drama and tears flowing on the show.

It is kind of the same when a famous actor decides to impart their wisdom on Keynesian economics or finding peace in the Middle East. After all, anyone who looks attractive on film and can memorize and deliver a script must be an expert on just about anything. Next thing you know they will be having POTUS picking NCAA basketball bracket winners because that job is pretty much interchangeable with sports bookie.

Does that mean more gays will watch, or less heterosexuals will watch?

Does this hurt or help his ratings?

Who names their kid Anderson?

Does anyone even watch CNN?

Does anyone really know what time it is?

Does anyone really care?

Does anyone really care?

Neither.

Neither.

Good question.

Fewer and fewer people.

It's 5:02 PM here.

I don't.

CNN's Anderson Cooper , has come out and said today that he is a homosexual.
He said he has been trying to keep this a secret for a long time now, but felt now
was the time to let the world know.

source msn.com

07/02/2012

Wow I'm shocked (sarcasm) .....

I thought he was pretty cool about it. I read in an article he was like "I'm not an activist" and "I don't let my sexuality interfere with my journalism."

I've always thought Cooper was one of the more balanced journalists out there.... I think he cares more about the truth than politics....

Last edited:

Does anyone really care?

Yeah, I think if your name is Anderson you're destined to be gay,,,:lol:

CNN's Anderson Cooper , has come out and said today that he is a homosexual.
He said he has been trying to keep this a secret for a long time now, but felt now
was the time to let the world know.

source msn.com

07/02/2012

How is this newsworthy?

I could care less about a "newsman's" sex life. I figured out a long time ago that Cooper was "not into women". So what's next? Is Anderson going to disclose that he's seen The Wizard Of Oz 132 times? That he likes drinks with umbrellas in them? That he always wanted to be a hairdresser?

I would much prefer it that Anderson Cooper, and the vast majority of other "newspeople", come clean about their blatant left wing partisanship, and just admit that they are all shills and PR spokesmen for Barack Obama and the Democrat Party.

Now THAT would be impressive!

This Anderson Cooper could be secretly subliminally brain washing our children into
becoming Homosexual, of course this is news worthy, how many other news people
are Homosexuals out there?!

Like sending out the "Gay Vibes" across the airwaves?

Hahahahaha. Good one!

This thread is destined to be the toast of closet queers with anuses too wide for the man they secretly desire: somebody like Anderson Cooper, for all you ignorant, impotent, closeted and piss-poor sex psychologists. Humanity is going to find it exceedingly difficult to advance--and colonize space 'n' stuff--until we get over racism and homophobia. Faggots. :funnyface:

Three cheers for Anderson and for the president's support of gay marriage. :clap2:

Now that's funny. So you're an optimist?

So if you quit watching them...why...we're you watching them? I think you are BSing here.

Like I said, haven't seen CNN for the past 6 years or so. But, this thread isn't about if I watch them or not (and I don't), it's about how does a person feel about Cooper and his being a homosexual?

These homosexual , and lesbian news casters may be subliminally transmiting their
homosexuality accross the airwaves. Secretly brainwashing the young impressionable
youth throughout the entire world. They should not be allowed on televison.
Someone earlier stated that Anderson Cooper has this bliking with his eyes
syndrome. Is this some kind of homosexual signal?, this blinking of the eyes?
I have observed this homosexual blinking, has anyone else noticed it?

Oh man you'd better be careful. I heard a rumor once that if you've seen the "Signal" You're already trapped. If you've seen the "Blinking Signal" from AC you might need to start looking for your own pair "High Heels"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udyNr0pY6ak]Traffic - Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys (Uncut Long Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Good for him, why did he wait so long to admit, what just about anyone who watched him could guess was true?

why should he HAVE to *come out * anyway ?? what business is it oF anyone elses who he sleeps with (if he sleeps with anybody )

Good for him, why did he wait so long to admit, what just about anyone who watched him could guess was true?

why should he HAVE to *come out * anyway ?? what business is it oF anyone elses who he sleeps with (if he sleeps with anybody )

Because the right wing nutjobs believe that if you watch a gay person, somehow the gay will be transmitted to you and you will become gay as well.

Like I said, haven't seen CNN for the past 6 years or so. But, this thread isn't about if I watch them or not (and I don't), it's about how does a person feel about Cooper and his being a homosexual?

These homosexual , and lesbian news casters may be subliminally transmiting their
homosexuality accross the airwaves. Secretly brainwashing the young impressionable
youth throughout the entire world. They should not be allowed on televison.
Someone earlier stated that Anderson Cooper has this bliking with his eyes
syndrome. Is this some kind of homosexual signal?, this blinking of the eyes?
I have observed this homosexual blinking, has anyone else noticed it?

Oh man you'd better be careful. I heard a rumor once that if you've seen the "Signal" You're already trapped. If you've seen the "Blinking Signal" from AC you might need to start looking for your own pair "High Heels"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udyNr0pY6ak]Traffic - Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys (Uncut Long Version) - YouTube[/ame]
Yep, it's hypnotic ... once you see a homosexual you've got it.

Forum List

Back