CNN Anderson Cooper, I' am a Homosexual.

Anderson JUST came out. Everybody knew, but they were guessing.

Bullshit, nobody knew. They were all just talking out of their asses because they hadn't seen any of the evidence and the case hadn't even gone before the jury yet, so every single one of them is nothing but a flaming moron because they weren't there to see it for themselves!

Oh, wait, I'm in the wrong thread. *Goes back to the Zimmerman discussion*

CNN's Anderson Cooper , has come out and said today that he is a homosexual.
He said he has been trying to keep this a secret for a long time now, but felt now
was the time to let the world know.

source msn.com

07/02/2012

Really? You just now figured that out?

CNN has been running that cotton topped asshole known as Anderson Cooper (who is a former CIA agent with absolutely NO journalistic credentials, look it up on Wiki), for the past 5 years with that fag hag known as Griffin helping him to hold his New Year's Eve celebrations.

How the fuck did you miss that? Are you totally straight (which means no gaydar) or are you just fucking stupid?

Drunk again, ABS?

Its no secret Hollywood, the Media and DC is full of Homo's..

That's why we have so many problems now. We have to many alien minded people making decisions for our Country.

Rumor has it Obby is bi sexual.

Last edited:
How is this newsworthy?

I could care less about a "newsman's" sex life. I figured out a long time ago that Cooper was "not into women". So what's next? Is Anderson going to disclose that he's seen The Wizard Of Oz 132 times? That he likes drinks with umbrellas in them? That he always wanted to be a hairdresser?

I would much prefer it that Anderson Cooper, and the vast majority of other "newspeople", come clean about their blatant left wing partisanship, and just admit that they are all shills and PR spokesmen for Barack Obama and the Democrat Party.

Now THAT would be impressive!

This Anderson Cooper could be secretly subliminally brain washing our children into
becoming Homosexual, of course this is news worthy, how many other news people
are Homosexuals out there?!
OMFG

do you know how many homosexuals were and are on FOX News?

:lmao:
proberly just as many as there are on nbc abc cbs or any other news channel

whats your point ?

This Anderson Cooper could be secretly subliminally brain washing our children into
becoming Homosexual, of course this is news worthy, how many other news people
are Homosexuals out there?!
OMFG

whats your point ?

Dante will tell you, and he knows this for a fact, that there has never been a Homosexual on FOX.

How does he know this? well he doesn't but he likes the world to fit into his narrow preconceived Notion of it.

OMFG

whats your point ?

Dante will tell you, and he knows this for a fact, that there has never been a Homosexual on FOX.

How does he know this? well he doesn't but he likes the world to fit into his narrow preconceived Notion of it.
To repeat why the fuck does it matter ?
i like anderson cooper, some other newcasters on CNN i dont , same thing with FOX i enjoy some others i cant tolerant .
my likes and dislikes have NOTHING to do with their sexual orientation

What is the big deal, his is homosexual, so what. He also a very good newsman. Matt Lauer is a horrible new man but he is straight so way. Anderson Cooper has covered stories n parts of the world most of the media news won't even go to. Keep up the good work.

What is the big deal, his is homosexual, so what. He also a very good newsman. Matt Lauer is a horrible new man but he is straight so way. Anderson Cooper has covered stories n parts of the world most of the media news won't even go to. Keep up the good work.

Cooper is a former CIA agent with NO JOURNALISTIC BACKGROUND OR DEGREE who decided to go out and look for stories and send them in to CNN.

Sorry...................but good newsman ain't what Cooper is. Cotton topped fucker is nothing but a poseur who happened to get lucky.

whats your point ?

To repeat why the fuck does it matter ?

i like anderson cooper, some other newcasters on CNN i dont , same thing with FOX i enjoy some others i cant tolerant .
my likes and dislikes have NOTHING to do with their sexual orientation

For everyone else who's asking that question:

Jennifer Vanasco: Why It Matters That Anderson Cooper Came Out as Gay

Cooper is a former CIA agent with NO JOURNALISTIC BACKGROUND OR DEGREE who decided to go out and look for stories and send them in to CNN.

Sorry...................but good newsman ain't what Cooper is. Cotton topped fucker is nothing but a poseur who happened to get lucky.

Bullshit. And I REALLY wish you didn't have internet access at times like this.

I guess I can agree that... who cares? Well, it has become international news for some reason, as well as a topic on this message board. I agree with an earlier poster (sorry on my Kindle and can't remember your name). Anderson seems like a good guy and a decent journalist. If coming out brings him peace I agree with his decision wholeheartedly.

What did AC do that was so bad?

He changed professions and showed an obvious talent for going out and looking for stories, all without any journalistic background or degree.

He seems as good as all the others on the airwaves.

So ratings are so bad at CNN that the local pretty boy has to announce he's gay in hopes he can attract the girlie boys?

I have an idea. How about actually reporting the news without a liberal bias. Duh!!!

Forum List

Back