'C'Mon, Man!' Buttigieg 'Roasted' For Choice Of SHOES He Wore To Palestine, Oh

I agree…..and NEVER in the history of America have core Americans been embarrassed to call themselves American… but Confederate Soldier says “not to worry, suck it up pussy, it’s only four years”

Yes, suck it up because you are American! I never thought I'd see Americans bitch and moan over EVERYTHING and turn on each other like our enemies WANT. Shut the fuck up, accept that we lost, and vote next time, it's all we can do.

Why shut up? Here's a couple reasons.

1. You won't change what's already been done.
2. You won't change anyone's mind by complaining and blaming them for every problem ever.
3. You are undermining national unity.
4. You are playing into Chinese and Russian playbooks by dividing everyone from one another.
5. It's annoying.

If you want a change, VOTE! Put your head down and wait out the storm. America has gone through much worse in the past, yes, even worse than a fag butchering a photo op, god forbid.

Yes, suck it up because you are American! I never thought I'd see Americans bitch and moan over EVERYTHING and turn on each other like our enemies WANT. Shut the fuck up, accept that we lost, and vote next time, it's all we can do.

Why shut up? Here's a couple reasons.

1. You won't change what's already been done.
2. You won't change anyone's mind by complaining and blaming them for every problem ever.
3. You are undermining national unity.
4. You are playing into Chinese and Russian playbooks by dividing everyone from one another.
5. It's annoying.

If you want a change, VOTE! Put your head down and wait out the storm. America has gone through much worse in the past, yes, even worse than a fag butchering a photo op, god forbid.
“Shutting the fuck up” is what you pussified worthless bitches called conservitives have done for far too long….you nutless pieces of worthless dogshit gave your nation away because you shut the fuck up….FIND YOUR FUCKING BALLSACK PUSSY! Get in the trenches and throw fucking blows! IT’S TIME!

“Shutting the fuck up” is what you pussified worthless bitches called conservitives have done for far too long….you nutless pieces of worthless dogshit gave your nation away because you shut the fuck up….FIND YOUR FUCKING BALLSACK PUSSY! Get in the trenches and throw fucking blows! IT’S TIME!

Throw the fucking blows? LMAO!!! :auiqs.jpg: Ah yeah, pounding keyboards is REALLY getting down in the trenches, lol!

Throw the fucking blows? LMAO!!! :auiqs.jpg: Ah yeah, pounding keyboards is REALLY getting down in the trenches, lol!
You have no idea of what I do or how I spend my time… The one thing I definitely would not do is tell conservatives to pipe down at a time like this… Only nutless cowards would say such a thing

I love it. When Democrats fuck up, they demand Republicans not make the situation political….but EVERYTHING DEMOCRATS DO IS POLITICAL.

Fucking scumbags.

They tried to blame the derailment on TRUMP. THAT IS POLITICAL.

Can some cult fuck with TDS explain to me specifically how the derailment was the fault of Donald Trump?

I love it. When Democrats fuck up, they demand Republicans not make the situation political….but EVERYTHING DEMOCRATS DO IS POLITICAL.

Fucking scumbags.

They tried to blame the derailment on TRUMP. THAT IS POLITICAL.

Can some cult fuck with TDS explain to me specifically how the derailment was the fault of Donald Trump.
He deregulated the very laws that caused the derailment.

He deregulated the very laws that caused the derailment.
Be specific. You cannot.
What specific deregulation caused the wreck?
Cite it. Link to it. You will not be able to because it is a lie.

That's not what he said.

He said the LAWS caused the derailment. Even though those laws had been deregulated.

I think MarcATL may be more heavily under the influence of mind-destroying drugs than is usual, even for him.

It's all here....

You are such a useful idiot.

You are using a Biden speech? He said the vax stops the virus, too.

CITE THE REGULATION TRUMP REMOVED THAT CAUSED THE DERAILMENT, OR GTFO.

Here is a FREIGHT INDUSTRY WEBSITE, AND THEY BLAME BIDEN FOR NOT LISTENING TO UNION SAFETY CONCERNS.

I BRING RECEIPTS. You bring propaganda.

Nothing Trump did caused the wreck. You are a fucking liar and so is Biden. If is was true, you could prove it.

Talk About Hypersensitive Partisan Media On Steroids... I saw this and couldn't believe it.

Buttigieg became a target because of the train disaster, which he could not have prevented, in Palestine, Oh.

He made it a little worse by trying to blame Trump then getting called out by the NTSB for SPREADING MISINFORMATION.

The real mistake Pete made was initially ignoring the disaster - not commenting on it, not visitng the town, and giving the citizens there the impression he could not give a damn.

It took Trump visiting to get FEMA & Pete to Palestine...but at least Pete finally went. He gets credit for that, right?!

Um...NO.

NOW he's being shit on FOR HIS CHOICE IN SHOES he wore to Lebanon.

HIS SHOES?! This is being covered on FOX News, not worthless THE VIEW.

I stand up for Fox News all the time because they suck less than CNN, as rating show, and they have never won a Pulitzer for writing FICTION for YEARS, like the NY Times...

But HIS SHOES?!

I could care less if he wore high heels / pumps...at lesst he finally dragged his sorry ass to Lebanon, Oh.

I agree. There is much to criticize the administration/Buttigieg for, but to comment on his footwear or ugly criticism of anybody's appearance/dress, unless entirely inappropriate for the occasion, is petty and those embracing the Patriot MAGA vision should be better than that.

The fucking BIDEN ADMIN SIDED AGAINST THE SAFETY CONCERNS OF THE UNION.

“Thus far, the Federal Railroad Administration and the Biden White House have sided against the safety concerns of unions, allowing rail operators to continue employing PSR and limiting workers’ time off. Could the severity of the East Palestine disaster serve as an inflection point to spur changes to Class I safety regulations? Possibly, but precedent would point to the contrary.

It’s one of many questions that remain in the aftermath of the Feb. 3 disaster. “

No one can prove that any regulations removed by Trump caused the derailment because it is a fucking lie.

Talk About Hypersensitive Partisan Media On Steroids... I saw this and couldn't believe it.

Buttigieg became a target because of the train disaster, which he could not have prevented, in Palestine, Oh.

He made it a little worse by trying to blame Trump then getting called out by the NTSB for SPREADING MISINFORMATION.

The real mistake Pete made was initially ignoring the disaster - not commenting on it, not visitng the town, and giving the citizens there the impression he could not give a damn.

It took Trump visiting to get FEMA & Pete to Palestine...but at least Pete finally went. He gets credit for that, right?!

Um...NO.

NOW he's being shit on FOR HIS CHOICE IN SHOES he wore to Lebanon.

HIS SHOES?! This is being covered on FOX News, not worthless THE VIEW.

I stand up for Fox News all the time because they suck less than CNN, as rating show, and they have never won a Pulitzer for writing FICTION for YEARS, like the NY Times...

But HIS SHOES?!

I could care less if he wore high heels / pumps...at lesst he finally dragged his sorry ass to Lebanon, Oh.

It's funny watching him walk through the slightly muddy road.

He walks like he is getting so "icky."

You can tell he is not used to going out in the field to survey real transportation issues.

Kind of looks like he is walking on ice. He can't wait to get back to the SUV.

Short video

It's all here....

Still no proof that Trump made the train derail from you…because you know it is a lie.

I proved the RAILROAD UNION BLAMES BIDEN.

YET, YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE. THAT IS WEIRD.

You just ignore that you lied and move on….and you will repeat the lie, because you are a dishonest person.

Still no proof that Trump made the train derail from you…because you know it is a lie.

I proved the RAILROAD UNION BLAMES BIDEN.

YET, YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE. THAT IS WEIRD.

You just ignore that you lied and move on….and you will repeat the lie, because you are a dishonest person.
Here's the preliminary NTSB report on the derailment is here...

It's interesting....

The train was traveling at 47 mph, 3 mph less than the authorized 50 mph.

At milepost (MP) 79.9, the suspect bearing from the 23rd car passed a hot bearing detector (HBD) and had a recorded temperature of 38°F above ambient temperature.

When train 32N passed the next HBD, at MP 69.01, the bearing’s recorded temperature was 103°F above ambient. This is still considered normal. At 115°F, the train is to be stopped and inspected.

The third HBD, at MP 49.81, recorded the suspect bearing’s temperature at 253°F above ambient. This is considered critical.

This last result resulted in an audible alarm message instructing the crew to slow and stop the train to inspect a hot axle. The train engineer increased the dynamic brake application to further slow and stop the train. During this deceleration, an automatic emergency brake application initiated, and train 32N came to a stop.

After the train stopped, the crew observed fire and smoke and notified the Cleveland East dispatcher of a possible derailment.

On February 5, responders mitigated the fire, but five derailed DOT-105 specification tank cars (railcars 28–31 and 55) carrying 115,580 gallons of vinyl chloride continued to concern authorities because the temperature inside one tank car was still rising. This increase in temperature suggested that the vinyl chloride was undergoing a polymerization reaction, which could pose an explosion hazard. Responders scheduled a controlled venting of the five vinyl chloride tank cars to release and burn the vinyl chloride, expanded the evacuation zone to a 1-mile by 2-mile area, and dug ditches to contain released vinyl chloride liquid while it vaporized and burned. The controlled venting began about 4:40 p.m. on February 6 and continued for several hours.

It's funny watching him walk through the slightly muddy road.

He walks like he is getting so "icky."

You can tell he is not used to going out in the field to survey real transportation issues.

Kind of looks like he is walking on ice. He can't wait to get back to the SUV.

Short video
In other words a pansy who never worked a real job in his life

That describes the criteria for the kind of employee the Admin is looking for

Forum List

Back