'C'Mon, Man!' Buttigieg 'Roasted' For Choice Of SHOES He Wore To Palestine, Oh

When you got nothing, these are the types of NOTHINGBURGER threads you create...
Garrison_360x200%20%281%29.jpg.jpeg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

I couldn’t possibly care less what kind of boots he wore.

I have a whole lot of disrespect for Mayor Pete. But his choice of boots isn’t anywhere on the list of reasons why.
I was very worried at first, reading this

I thought you wrote "respect for Mayor Pete" and I thought... OMG... What happened to BackAgain?! Then I noticed the "dis" in front of the word..

whew!

:)

Gutfeld had the Southpark cartoon on. It was hilarious!! Depicting the 'royal' couple carrying signs that they want privacy in front of cameras!!!
I saw that on the show I watched where they wouldn't stop talking about it... Like I said... Fox is acting strangely lately .. not all the time but anyhow..

Meh, they look sorta wore over so maybe he didn't want to get his Little Marco boots dirty. ;)

Sorta like as a kid I'd save my old wore out tennis shoes and use them as wading shoes when wade fishing.

From what I'm hearing he should have been wearing this ...

bsl4_andrea-marzi-and-dave-safronetz-56_custom-d08971d3cf199a140149000531e4342a1fdece9e.jpg

Have to agree with the OP on this one. If you are on a job site a safety vest, hardhat and safety glasses could be required...wait for it...by government regulations.

When you got nothing, these are the types of NOTHINGBURGER threads you create...
Garrison_360x200%20%281%29.jpg.jpeg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

So you disagree with me, and you believe Pete's choice of shoes is a major story?

Well, alright then...

1677195585901.png

Talk About Hypersensitive Partisan Media On Steroids... I saw this and couldn't believe it.

Buttigieg became a target because of the train disaster, which he could not have prevented, in Palestine, Oh.

He made it a little worse by trying to blame Trump then getting called out by the NTSB for SPREADING MISINFORMATION.

The real mistake Pete made was initially ignoring the disaster - not commenting on it, not visitng the town, and giving the citizens there the impression he could not give a damn.

It took Trump visiting to get FEMA & Pete to Palestine...but at least Pete finally went. He gets credit for that, right?!

Um...NO.

NOW he's being shit on FOR HIS CHOICE IN SHOES he wore to Lebanon.

HIS SHOES?! This is being covered on FOX News, not worthless THE VIEW.

I stand up for Fox News all the time because they suck less than CNN, as rating show, and they have never won a Pulitzer for writing FICTION for YEARS, like the NY Times...

But HIS SHOES?!

I could care less if he wore high heels / pumps...at lesst he finally dragged his sorry ass to Lebanon, Oh.

Left and right like to nit pick everything everybody on the other side does. It's nothing new.
Standard pole-puffer shit right there.
Gee, I wonder why REAL world leaders think America is such a fucking joke these days?
A6531A7F-2254-4159-A116-AB5B9C61377D.jpeg

Have to agree with the OP on this one. If you are on a job site a safety vest, hardhat and safety glasses could be required...wait for it...by government regulations.

What Job?

The Biden administration has already said there is nothing to clean up...

Forum List

Back