'C'Mon, Man!' Buttigieg 'Roasted' For Choice Of SHOES He Wore To Palestine, Oh

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Talk About Hypersensitive Partisan Media On Steroids... I saw this and couldn't believe it.

Buttigieg became a target because of the train disaster, which he could not have prevented, in Palestine, Oh.

He made it a little worse by trying to blame Trump then getting called out by the NTSB for SPREADING MISINFORMATION.

The real mistake Pete made was initially ignoring the disaster - not commenting on it, not visitng the town, and giving the citizens there the impression he could not give a damn.

It took Trump visiting to get FEMA & Pete to Palestine...but at least Pete finally went. He gets credit for that, right?!

Um...NO.

NOW he's being shit on FOR HIS CHOICE IN SHOES he wore to Lebanon.

HIS SHOES?! This is being covered on FOX News, not worthless THE VIEW.

I stand up for Fox News all the time because they suck less than CNN, as rating show, and they have never won a Pulitzer for writing FICTION for YEARS, like the NY Times...

But HIS SHOES?!

I could care less if he wore high heels / pumps...at lesst he finally dragged his sorry ass to Lebanon, Oh.

Not only his shoes....everything! what a stupid poser.

aO5bYCW.jpg

Talk About Hypersensitive Partisan Media On Steroids... I saw this and couldn't believe it.

Buttigieg became a target because of the train disaster, which he could not have prevented, in Palestine, Oh.

He made it a little worse by trying to blame Trump then getting called out by the NTSB for SPREADING MISINFORMATION.

The real mistake Pete made was initially ignoring the disaster - not commenting on it, not visitng the town, and giving the citizens there the impression he could not give a damn.

It took Trump visiting to get FEMA & Pete to Palestine...but at least Pete finally went. He gets credit for that, right?!

Um...NO.

I stand up for Fox News all the time because they suck less than CNN, as rating show, and they have never won a Pulitzer for writing FICTION for YEARS, like the NY Times...

But HIS SHOES?!

I could care less if he wore high heels / pumps...at lesst he finally dragged his sorry ass to Lebanon, Oh.

The secretary appeared to be wearing leather dress boots, instead of heavy-duty shoes like work boots, while surveying damage in the city.

Much would depend on just what sort of conditions he went into. I'm guessing that Buttplug probably never ventured very far from pavement, never far into the sort of conditions around the actual wreck.

If he did, then not only should he have been wearing proper protective footwear, but a hard hat, safety glasses, hi-vis vest, all the trappings of a real man set to do real work in a dangerous environment. Think Buttplug would ever dare to go anywhere near such conditions?

I suppose it's something that he was wearing any kind of boots at all, instead of lightweight slip-on shoes.

He’s destroyed any hope for a career future by joining this horrible admin

Left and right like to nit pick everything everybody on the other side does. It's nothing new.

There is no excuse for it to take 3 weeks for someone from the Biden admin to visit the site of this environmental catastrophe.

I thought the left were environmentalists. They sure are not showing it. Seems like they are only concerned about the environment when it is politically expedient.

Just curious...

WHY did Buttigieg feel the need to wear safety gear when the Biden administration has already declared there is no contamination remaining, the soil is toxin free, all the waters are clear and safe to drink, no more dead fish floating (of course, there ARE NO MORE fish), etc...?

:popcorn:

Um...NO.

But HIS SHOES?!

i can't get that video to play but it wouldn't surprise me

Fox is getting a little goofy lately. They had a show on a few days ago about.. Gee. . it was so petty a topic I can't even recall what it was.. Let me think for a few minutes. But trust me that it was about some dumbass topic no one cares about. Meanwhile the country is going to hell, pretty much literally. Yeh, if I try hard I could recall what silly thing they .. Oh... yeh, I just now remembered: It was how the royal pain in the ass couple.. Meghen and her hubster .. are suing or thinking of suing the producers of S. Park for seemingly depicting them in a cartoon.

Actually, that was 2nd choice for my WhoGivesARip criticism... can't recall the Number one.. I mean, yeh, sure, we are all interested in that kind of story but they spent a whole 15 minute segment on it, if I recall... maybe it was 10 minutes but that would be 9 minutes too damn long...

Um...NO.

But HIS SHOES?!

Musta left his heels at home.

There is no excuse for it to take 3 weeks for someone from the Biden admin to visit the site of this environmental catastrophe.

How long did it take Biden to vist the Border...and even then he visited a steralized, staged, illegal alien-cleared site?!

Just curious...

WHY did Buttigieg feel the need to wear safety gear when the Biden administration has already declared there is no contamination remaining, the soil is toxin free, all the waters are clear and safe to drink, no more dead fish floating (of course, there ARE NO MORE fish), etc...?

:popcorn:
maybe it's because bidum isn't known for his scrupulous honesty?

hmmmmm... dunno

I guess some people trust him... you know... people who have never heard of him? People on Mars, maybe..

i can't get that video to play but it wouldn't surprise me

Fox is getting a little goofy lately. They had a show on a few days ago about.. Gee. . it was so petty a topic I can't even recall what it was.. Let me think for a few minutes. But trust me that it was about some dumbass topic no one cares about. Meanwhile the country is going to hell, pretty much literally. Yeh, if I try hard I could recall what silly thing they .. Oh... yeh, I just now remembered: It was how the royal pain in the ass couple.. Meghen and her hubster .. are suing or thinking of suing the producers of S. Park for seemingly depicting them in a cartoon.

Actually, that was 2nd choice for my WhoGivesARip criticism... can't recall the Number one.. I mean, yeh, sure, we are all interested in that kind of story but they spent a whole 15 minute segment on it, if I recall... maybe it was 10 minutes but that would be 9 minutes too damn long...
Gutfeld had the Southpark cartoon on. It was hilarious!! Depicting the 'royal' couple carrying signs that they want privacy in front of cameras!!!

Not only his shoes....everything! what a stupid poser.

aO5bYCW.jpg
That's mean! (but LOL)

I thought you were a nice person!

I guess even nice people are getting a little tired of the baloney. Actually, he looks like a normal person in those clothes... he should quit his fake job and get a construction job?

He'll never be elected president, I am sure..

Forum List

Back