Clotshot Producing the Wrong Proteins

USMB dem-media prisoners do not have Hutterite evidence (post #37) for results of neither infections nor jabs. To make any headway on this, they would have to survey the Hutterite population themselves. If there's anything un-natural that would be toxic to a genome in this mRNA therapy, it's the furin cleavage site.

'Dr. Jonathan Couey pointed out that...a unique nineteen-nucleotide sequence....Within this short span, twelve nucleotides and four extra amino acids (aa 681-684, PRRA) that insert a furin cleavage site into the spike protein....As natural RNA viral evolution would normally lead to even rates of mutation across several different viral genes over time, Couey observes, the intense concentration of virtually all mutations in this single consequential structure cannot be explained by anything other than laboratory manipulation.'
(The Wuhan Cover-Up, p. 349, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Private Interview with Jonathan J. Couey)

Towards the end of the article, it clearly praises how safe the MRNA vaccines are and then in seperate paragraph hailing the "revolutionary" technology and their insane safety record. Thanks OP, for confirming what most ppl already know. The other parts of the article was an interesting read though. I'm glad improved forms of mrna are already in the works as a result of this the cambridge research findings. Conclusion, the jab is safe.

The OP confirms " it clearly praises how safe the MRNA vaccines are and then in seperate paragraph hailing the 'revolutionary' technology and their insane safety record. "

Wow! I am very sorry to hear that. I suspect it is like the disease itself. Some people little no reaction. Some affected but get over it. Some it kills their ass, all depending on their body's reaction. You would think, by now, they might have some idea who it best benefits, versus what are the correct medical background of people that had best avoid it and take their chances with Covid itself. Sure, Covid killed a lot of people, but many others, like myself have been able to beat it, only being sickened like a severe flu and chest thing. In my case, it was before there were known treatments other than treat as flu, hoping it does not get bad enough to hospitalize.
Great deal of evidence that the producers worked together and ran tests of differing toxicity and obviously ran test blocks which were placebos -- water .,

Results show from memory that around 15% of samples account for 90% of Killer Shot injuries .
However , gets too complex for Deniers and the Cognitively Rigid . But given time all this hard science will roll out .

Great deal of evidence that the producers worked together and ran tests of differing toxicity and obviously ran test blocks which were placebos -- water .,

Results show from memory that around 15% of samples account for 90% of Killer Shot injuries .
However , gets too complex for Deniers and the Cognitively Rigid . But given time all this hard science will roll out .
Peter McCullough and others put the approximate numbers at 5% of batches were responsible for 74% of VAERS-reported adverse events.

Wow! I am very sorry to hear that. I suspect it is like the disease itself. Some people little no reaction. Some affected but get over it. Some it kills their ass, all depending on their body's reaction. You would think, by now, they might have some idea who it best benefits, versus what are the correct medical background of people that had best avoid it and take their chances with Covid itself. Sure, Covid killed a lot of people, but many others, like myself have been able to beat it, only being sickened like a severe flu and chest thing. In my case, it was before there were known treatments other than treat as flu, hoping it does not get bad enough to hospitalize.

No, the people I know of had all taken the shot, and then died within 3-4 months. That was when the shots first came out.

It's been 3 years in the making, but thanks to the good work of citizen investigators regarding batch numbers, what they do know now is that some batches of the shots were quite toxic, some batches were mildly toxic, and some, perhaps the majority, were effectively harmless, apparently placebos. So that explains alot. Most of the people I know who took (only 1 or 2 shots) are more or less fine today, but unwilling to have blood tests, a mild manifestation of dissonance.

About 5% of the batches can be attributed to 74% of the VAERS-reported adverse reactions.

No, the people I know of had all taken the shot, and then died within 3-4 months. That was when the shots first came out.

It's been 3 years in the making, but thanks to the good work of citizen investigators regarding batch numbers, what they do know now is that some batches of the shots were quite toxic, some batches were mildly toxic, and some, perhaps the majority, were effectively harmless, apparently placebos. So that explains alot. Most of the people I know who took (only 1 or 2 shots) are more or less fine today, but unwilling to have blood tests, a mild manifestation of dissonance.

About 5% of the batches can be attributed to 74% of the VAERS-reported adverse reactions.
So, it is specific batch numbers? Interesting, but not surprising. So, what are you reading and finding valid. Quality control issue in certain batches? Is one manufacturer more likely than another to have QC error due to variation in process? What about affected groups? What if anything found genetically different among those affected? Obviously, not all people of any one batch impacted the same.

All of mine have been Moderna. The first two (initial doses) were batch 010A21A and 040A21A. Updates were 030H21B and 043H22A. I was in the VAERS reporting system, but have not accessed or been queried since 2022.

McCullough's X threads are not in the chronological order of his Twitter threads, so who has the citation that verifies the 5% in post #67?

Towards the end of the article, it clearly praises how safe the MRNA vaccines are and then in seperate paragraph hailing the "revolutionary" technology and their insane safety record. Thanks OP, for confirming what most ppl already know. The other parts of the article was an interesting read though. I'm glad improved forms of mrna are already in the works as a result of this the cambridge research findings. Conclusion, the jab is safe.
Your claim of "improved forms of mRNA" is here-say until you show exactly what improvements. The pathology you project is that the most un-natural part of the mRNA instructions, the furin cleavage site, is being reproduced or not reproduced. If the "vaccine" which is not one, contains this fcs, you don't know that any improved forms contain it. It would be absurd not to find out, which you cannot do.

This mRNA pathology will remain an important question as long as the origins of SARS2 also remains esoteric knowledge. If it were made public, the house of cards would collapse.

People I know that are vaxxed and boosted are constantly sick. I feel sorry for them at this point, but they still refuse to acknowledge the Vax is useless, much less admit it has made their immune systems worse. I just try no to laugh every time they tell me one of them is sick again.

Same here. Many of my wifes friends, some of whom are in the medical field, are constantly sick now and keep on getting stuck with the latest injection. A couple have figured it out but the rest just keep bumbling along without question.

We are now in the Big Die Off and should see the Impure Ones rapidly RIPing .
Isn't this a secret cause for celebration ?
House prices , consumer goods prices will collapse as demand evaporates . Fewer idiots here etc etc

There is always a silver lining if you look hard .

Ah the old depopulating earth wacko theory. This is how mentally unhinged so many of you antivaxxers are.

Your claim of "improved forms of mRNA" is here-say until you show exactly what improvements. The pathology you project is that the most un-natural part of the mRNA instructions, the furin cleavage site, is being reproduced or not reproduced. If the "vaccine" which is not one, contains this fcs, you don't know that any improved forms contain it. It would be absurd not to find out, which you cannot do.

This mRNA pathology will remain an important question as long as the origins of SARS2 also remains esoteric knowledge. If it were made public, the house of cards would collapse.

The only cleavage sites i'm interested in are those from double Ds.

Translation: A crotch-clown mouthing off on a medical science thread.

One of the first signs of mental illness is, delusions of grandeur. You're not a medical doctor, you're not a virologist or vaccinologist, you're not a scientist of any sort, you're just some guy in his basement, taking medication and reading every wacko thing he can find on the vaccine and then coming on here to pretend like you're some of "expert." I hate to break it to you, but you're not, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about, and for god sakes, take your pills!!!

So, it is specific batch numbers? Interesting, but not surprising. So, what are you reading and finding valid. Quality control issue in certain batches? Is one manufacturer more likely than another to have QC error due to variation in process? What about affected groups? What if anything found genetically different among those affected? Obviously, not all people of any one batch impacted the same.

All of mine have been Moderna. The first two (initial doses) were batch 010A21A and 040A21A. Updates were 030H21B and 043H22A. I was in the VAERS reporting system, but have not accessed or been queried since 2022.
I make no claims to be an authority, but I read alot. When the batch comparison thing started, I got batch numbers from friends and family who had taken the shot, because I didn't. That was 2+ years ago, and I found their batch numbers in the listing, but it was too early in the process for me to reach any conclusions. That process has been ongoing, and probably still is, so the correlations are still being discovered.

One must keep in mind that the VAERS system is grossly underreported, so that means for this that what is seen is just general trends, but it makes sense to me because most of the people I know have not been visibly harmed, except they all get cold symptoms several times a year.

The 15 who died were a small number of all the people I associate with. Twice that many have been harmed (needing a pacemaker, for example), but not dead. Brainfog, as they call it, and general malaise are the most common things I've seen.

I make no claims to be an authority, but I read alot. When the batch comparison thing started, I got batch numbers from friends and family who had taken the shot, because I didn't. That was 2+ years ago, and I found their batch numbers in the listing, but it was too early in the process for me to reach any conclusions. That process has been ongoing, and probably still is, so the correlations are still being discovered.

One must keep in mind that the VAERS system is grossly underreported, so that means for this that what is seen is just general trends, but it makes sense to me because most of the people I know have not been visibly harmed, except they all get cold symptoms several times a year.

The 15 who died were a small number of all the people I associate with. Twice that many have been harmed (needing a pacemaker, for example), but not dead. Brainfog, as they call it, and general malaise are the most common things I've seen.
Sounds like a sound method from a personal standpoint and easy to understand, seeing what you see and your evaluation.
You are correct on the VAERS system. Grossly underreporting positively and negatively. In my family, everybody and extended family was vaccinated. I was the only one that agreed to respond and report, starting the day of first vaccination.
I have often wondered whether history of autoimmune allergic responses had anything to do with who had the negative reaction, vs who had none. It also now makes me wonder of the size of batches and distribution. This might explain why you in your area would know or be associated with 15, while I, in this area would not know a single one. What crept into a batch? Was the batch handled different at distribution level (relaying possibly to early instructions as to temp at which the vaccine was to be maintained prior to use). What is the difference? The batch? The people? The local supply chain?

Don't worry. They will make a drug for people who have this problem. Likely another mRNA thing.

Forum List

Back