Clotshot Producing the Wrong Proteins

According to Seneff, SARS2 spike contains 5 glycine zippers. Seneff mentions misfolding at timepoint 30:20:

Post #2,031

Comparison of the Nep1 gene, which links to 1-methylpseudouridine ribosomopathy and Bowen-Conradi syndrome, for human and Archaea:

H. sapiens Nep1
'....positions 35-39 GNKIG (glycine zipper), 77-81 GRDPG (glycine zipper), 125-128 RIPR (furin-like sequence).'

Methanocaldococcus jannaschii Nep1
24-27 RKSR (furin-like sequence), 95-98 RLPR (furin-like sequence), 163-167 GFPYG (glycine zipper.'

One in four who had Pfizer Covid jabs experienced unintended immune response

So the mRNA shots are screwing up protein production in the body. Nothing to see here. Move on. It's totally safe and effective.
People I know that are vaxxed and boosted are constantly sick. I feel sorry for them at this point, but they still refuse to acknowledge the Vax is useless, much less admit it has made their immune systems worse. I just try no to laugh every time they tell me one of them is sick again.

1702161624739.png

You see what you want to see. Maybe you should look more.
I see what is obvious.
The covid vaccines gave $75 Billion in NET PROFITS to just 3 companies.
I see booster#7 coming soon.
If you don't think $75 billion in PROFIT is going to influence future decisions by Big Pharma.... Jesus fella.

I have 15+ friends who are happily in heaven now because of the shots, and a handful of others still alive with a list of ailments caused by the shots.
Wow! I am very sorry to hear that. I suspect it is like the disease itself. Some people little no reaction. Some affected but get over it. Some it kills their ass, all depending on their body's reaction. You would think, by now, they might have some idea who it best benefits, versus what are the correct medical background of people that had best avoid it and take their chances with Covid itself. Sure, Covid killed a lot of people, but many others, like myself have been able to beat it, only being sickened like a severe flu and chest thing. In my case, it was before there were known treatments other than treat as flu, hoping it does not get bad enough to hospitalize.

I guess it is a good thing I didn't get the clot shot, but like Donald Trump, got the Covid-19 shot. But, I am sure you have already written Donald to tell him what a fool he was for submitting to modern science treatment and then getting the vaccine.
I think he got the Pfizer. We have had nothing but the Moderna, but like him did not die or suffer medical emergency. We simply went on with our lives, including two week long ski trips, a 50 Plus mile Kayaking overnight trip and an 11 mile mountain hike with pack and a 4,800 foot elevation change, but like I said, I have not had Covid since and maybe others benefitted, as I am a 14 gallon plasma and platelet donor, my freely donated fluids used to save lives in West Tennessee, via Lifeline Blood services.
Good for you. Glad you survived being a lab rat. Same for Trump.

Wasnt needed and point blank allowed wirhout long term research. Treatments were being used all over the world that worked....but that negates Emergency Use. Nice huh?

I see what is obvious.
The covid vaccines gave $75 Billion in NET PROFITS to just 3 companies.
I see booster#7 coming soon.
If you don't think $75 billion in PROFIT is going to influence future decisions by Big Pharma.... Jesus fella.

Yes, what's "obvious". 1 + 1 = 11 is OBVIOUS.

Forum List

Back