Clotshot Producing the Wrong Proteins

Edward Dowd: ‘cause unknown’ – the epidemic of sudden deaths in 2021 and 2022​

Christine Dolan and L Todd Wood interview Edward Dowd to discuss his new book, “Cause Unknown.”
From the publisher:
What is killing healthy young Americans?
2020 saw a spike in deaths in America, smaller than you might imagine during a pandemic, some of which could be attributed to COVID and to initial treatment strategies that were not effective. But then, in 2021, the stats people expected went off the rails. The CEO of the OneAmerica insurance company publicly disclosed that during the third and fourth quarters of 2021, death in people of working age (18–64) was 40 percent higher than it was before the pandemic. Significantly, the majority of the deaths were not attributed to COVID.
A 40 percent increase in deaths is literally earth-shaking. Even a 10 percent increase in excess deaths would have been a 1-in-200-year event. But this was 40 percent.
And therein lies a story—a story that starts with obvious questions:
  • What has caused this historic spike in deaths among younger people?
  • What has caused the shift from old people, who are expected to die, to younger people, who are expected to keep living?
It isn’t COVID, of course, because we know that COVID is not a significant cause of death in young people. Various stakeholders opine about what could be causing this epidemic of unexpected sudden deaths, but “CAUSE UNKNOWN” doesn’t opine or speculate. The facts just are, and the math just is.
The book begins with a close look at the actual human reality behind the statistics, and when you see the people who are represented by the dry term Excess Mortality, it’s difficult to accept so many unexpected sudden deaths of young athletes, known to be the healthiest among us. Similarly, when lots of healthy teenagers and young adults die in their sleep without obvious reason, collapse and die on a family outing, or fall down dead while playing sports, that all by itself raises an immediate public health concern. Or at least it used to.
Ask yourself if you recall seeing these kinds of things occurring during your own life—in junior high? In high school? In college? How many times in your life did you hear of a performer dropping dead on stage in mid-performance? Your own life experience and intuition will tell you that what you’re about to see is not normal.
Or at least it wasn’t normal before 2021.

SARS2 in Nature has a lipid latch located at positions 408-410 of the spike, thus having an affinity which links to obesity. Only the "vaccine" makers know whether the latch is preserved and made into instructions by their mRNA therapy, which is not a vaccine.

Thus, the science includes being able to determine which is the case (for every case [italics]).

Sounds like a sound method from a personal standpoint and easy to understand, seeing what you see and your evaluation.
You are correct on the VAERS system. Grossly underreporting positively and negatively. In my family, everybody and extended family was vaccinated. I was the only one that agreed to respond and report, starting the day of first vaccination.
I have often wondered whether history of autoimmune allergic responses had anything to do with who had the negative reaction, vs who had none. It also now makes me wonder of the size of batches and distribution. This might explain why you in your area would know or be associated with 15, while I, in this area would not know a single one. What crept into a batch? Was the batch handled different at distribution level (relaying possibly to early instructions as to temp at which the vaccine was to be maintained prior to use). What is the difference? The batch? The people? The local supply chain?

Do you mean to say that you experienced an adverse event and reported it to VAERS?

Another possible explanation for my knowing 15 and your knowing 0 who died is that perhaps I pay more attention to it than you? Though I'm not a doctor, I spent many years of my life in the periphery of medicine and pharmacy, so maybe I had more interest in it from the start?

The batch information is public in the sense that every recipient received a card with batch info on it. That information is private in that the shots were Experimental Use Authorization, and only the manufacturers know the details of the experiment.

Thankfully there is at least 1 conscientious judge on the federal judiciary, and about 2 years ago he forced Pfizer to release its information regarding the "testing" conducted with the shots. Pfizer wanted to keep it secret for 70+ years, just as the JFK assassination info was kept secret, but the judge ordered Pfizer to release it. That information has been seen and analyzed by many, including Naomi Wolf and her associates. It reveals the details of the harms caused during the testing, promptly swept under the rug, and never ever mentioned by MSM.

To my knowledge no batch information was included in that release, so neither you nor I nor Naomi will ever get to see the precise differences between batches. We can only extrapolate and reverse engineer and speculate.

The shots are bioweapons under federal and state laws. We did not know that in the beginning, but those of us paying attention know it now. I'm glad that you and my brothers and sisters and many friends have suffered no apparent harm, but many have died and many more have been harmed.

Do you mean to say that you experienced an adverse event and reported it to VAERS?

Another possible explanation for my knowing 15 and your knowing 0 who died is that perhaps I pay more attention to it than you? Though I'm not a doctor, I spent many years of my life in the periphery of medicine and pharmacy, so maybe I had more interest in it from the start?

The batch information is public in the sense that every recipient received a card with batch info on it. That information is private in that the shots were Experimental Use Authorization, and only the manufacturers know the details of the experiment.

Thankfully there is at least 1 conscientious judge on the federal judiciary, and about 2 years ago he forced Pfizer to release its information regarding the "testing" conducted with the shots. Pfizer wanted to keep it secret for 70+ years, just as the JFK assassination info was kept secret, but the judge ordered Pfizer to release it. That information has been seen and analyzed by many, including Naomi Wolf and her associates. It reveals the details of the harms caused during the testing, promptly swept under the rug, and never ever mentioned by MSM.

To my knowledge no batch information was included in that release, so neither you nor I nor Naomi will ever get to see the precise differences between batches. We can only extrapolate and reverse engineer and speculate.

The shots are bioweapons under federal and state laws. We did not know that in the beginning, but those of us paying attention know it now. I'm glad that you and my brothers and sisters and many friends have suffered no apparent harm, but many have died and many more have been harmed.
No. I reported my answers to the daily survey, but had not having any negatives. Most that took the jab chose to disregard the invitation to participate at all. Obviously, I was interested, but it just a statistical study. Stats don't help individually if you are a statistic that died, and there were those also. Querying the database was interesting, and somewhat enlightening academically, but complicated and time consuming, even for me, trying to set parameters of the queries to generate data results.

I cannot believe the manufacturers do not have a clearer idea of the what, why and who is more likely to have a negative impact

I am glad to know, the 15 you knew with negative impacts all lived. But, the data gives no clear picture of why their impact occurred, nor why their outcome did not result in death. To me (one who hated stats in college) I like the "bad batch" idea, but still does not give idea of why a particular batch was the problem, only that 15 in s small area, lends credence to the the "bad batch idea". I participated, reported and looked in on the results for maybe a year and a half, covering the time of the first two initial doses and at least one of the boosters.

I do not think the shots classify as bioweapons. I may have that opinion, based on my NBC warfare schooling.

No the Covid vaccineis not a bioweapon.

The claim that the COVID-19 vaccine is a bioweapon is scientifically invalid and has been debunked by US intelligence agencies1. The mRNA vaccines used for COVID-19 do not contain biological agents subject to federal regulation, and do not cause the body to produce chimeric virus. Genetic material from the vaccines doesn’t replicate and is broken down within days2.

It is important to rely on credible sources of information when it comes to health and safety. If you have any concerns or questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, I recommend consulting with your healthcare provider or visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website3.

No. I reported my answers to the daily survey, but had not having any negatives. Most that took the jab chose to disregard the invitation to participate at all. Obviously, I was interested, but it just a statistical study. Stats don't help individually if you are a statistic that died, and there were those also. Querying the database was interesting, and somewhat enlightening academically, but complicated and time consuming, even for me, trying to set parameters of the queries to generate data results.

I cannot believe the manufacturers do not have a clearer idea of the what, why and who is more likely to have a negative impact

I am glad to know, the 15 you knew with negative impacts all lived. But, the data gives no clear picture of why their impact occurred, nor why their outcome did not result in death. To me (one who hated stats in college) I like the "bad batch" idea, but still does not give idea of why a particular batch was the problem, only that 15 in s small area, lends credence to the the "bad batch idea". I participated, reported and looked in on the results for maybe a year and a half, covering the time of the first two initial doses and at least one of the boosters.

I do not think the shots classify as bioweapons. I may have that opinion, based on my NBC warfare schooling.
If you've studied federal law, check 18USC175. If you live in Florida, check 790.166. By those definitions, and with the luxury of hindsight 3 years in to the experiment, we now know the shots are bioweapons. As a former Medical Service Corps officer, it really brings me down to understand now that DoD was a key player in this crime against humanity.

15 is the number of dead, and I stopped counting 2 years ago. A few shortly (a week or two) after the shot, the bulk 3-4 months after the shot. 1 male died within hours of receiving it. Never got out of the building where it was administered.

I never closely examined or participated in VAERS, but I understand its purpose. Numerous doctors and nurses are on record saying that actually making an entry into VAERS is time consuming and difficult. It is NOT user friendly according to them. I would be interested in seeing the 'daily survey' you describe. Have not heard of that before now.

15 dead, and twice that many harmed, cardiac and neurological problems mostly.

The batch/VAERS relationship is real, after 2 years of analysis by concerned citizens. The government doesn't give a damn.

Again, the approximate number are this: About 70% of VAERS listed adverse events were caused by about 5% of the batches. Of the remaining batches, about half were virtually harmless, with few to none reported into VAERS, with the other half being mildly toxic.

If one reads the statutes and understands the Big Picture in development and certification of the shots, they are bioweapons, also called in DoD lingo, 'biological countermeasures'. Sad but true. Several women writing at Substack have all the research and details, primarily Karen Kingston who worked in the business, and Katherine Watt a legal assistant who has done huge research.

If you've studied federal law, check 18USC175. If you live in Florida, check 790.166. By those definitions, and with the luxury of hindsight 3 years in to the experiment, we now know the shots are bioweapons. As a former Medical Service Corps officer, it really brings me down to understand now that DoD was a key player in this crime against humanity.

15 is the number of dead, and I stopped counting 2 years ago. A few shortly (a week or two) after the shot, the bulk 3-4 months after the shot. 1 male died within hours of receiving it. Never got out of the building where it was administered.

I never closely examined or participated in VAERS, but I understand its purpose. Numerous doctors and nurses are on record saying that actually making an entry into VAERS is time consuming and difficult. It is NOT user friendly according to them. I would be interested in seeing the 'daily survey' you describe. Have not heard of that before now.

15 dead, and twice that many harmed, cardiac and neurological problems mostly.

The batch/VAERS relationship is real, after 2 years of analysis by concerned citizens. The government doesn't give a damn.

Again, the approximate number are this: About 70% of VAERS listed adverse events were caused by about 5% of the batches. Of the remaining batches, about half were virtually harmless, with few to none reported into VAERS, with the other half being mildly toxic.

If one reads the statutes and understands the Big Picture in development and certification of the shots, they are bioweapons, also called in DoD lingo, 'biological countermeasures'. Sad but true. Several women writing at Substack have all the research and details, primarily Karen Kingston who worked in the business, and Katherine Watt a legal assistant who has done huge research.
Semantics. Not a bio weapon.

Semantics. Not a bio weapon.
The law as written, not semantics. If one wishes to pretend the law does not exist, so be it. Many pretend the election of 2020 was legitimate. Many believe 19 arabs with box cutters pulled off 911.

When everything the American people believe is false, we will know the success of our misinformation efforts. Many American people believe earthlings are the only living beings in the universe.

Oh boy!!! US intelligence agencies are so truthful, a veritable source of nothing but truth. Those horses are pretty damn slow-witted and gullible as hell. :rolleyes:

Clicking on 'a fuller version of the study' (by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence) shows it to be bullshit.

'For instance, academic literature has noted that in some instances betacoronaviruses have recombined with other viruses in nature and that furin cleavage sites (FCS) - a region of the spike protein that enhances infection - have been identified in naturally occurring coronaviruses in the same genetic location as the FCS in SARS-CoV-2.'

This report is not scientific. There are no references citing anything. It doesn't have the balls to cite the very study that identifies the recombination it mentions. No one should believe this intelligence community horse manure.

Forum List

Back