Clive Bundy Arrested in Oregon-Holdouts Scheduled to Surrender to FBI

can you imagine this government going around arresting 70-80 year old citizens and FOR WHAT? Living under the progressive/democrats is a threat to all our lives. I'm just surprised they haven't burned out the protesters in Oregon like they did the 80 Branch Dividians under Billy Clinton/Janet Reno administration.

How the hell can we ever forget this picture all because Fidel Castro requested the boy be sent back to Cuba. so the Clinton administration sent his goons out to capture the FIVE/SIX Year old refugee.

For what? How about a million plus owed in grazing fees. Or do you just want to add that onto the deficit?

even the government admitted that number was bogus

Bundy will have his day in court to discuss exactly what he owes

And if he is found guilty of a felony, he will have to give up his guns. THAT WILL KILL HIM!

color me surprised

a lefty that presumes innocence

got to say impressive

Bad news is he's going to be shipped off to prison along with his terrorist sons and their co-conspirators. Good news is he'll get all the free government welfare he needs.

Cliven Bundy, the father of the jailed leader of the Oregon refuge occupation and who was the center of a standoff with federal officials in Nevada in 2014, was arrested in Portland, the FBI said.

Authorities arrested the 74-year-old Nevada rancher after he arrived at Portland International Airport from Las Vegas Wednesday night. He was booked into the lockup just before 11 p.m., according to Multnomah County Jail records. No charges were listed and his projected release date was listed as unknown.

The FBI confirmed Bundy was taken into federal custody but declined to provide a reason or other details, saying further information would be released by the U.S. Attorney's office in Las Vegas, which did not respond to a phone call early Thursday.

The Oregonian reported Bundy will face a conspiracy charge of interfering with a federal officer related to the stalemate at his ranch in 2014.

This is just astounding, a bunch of white hicks, all armed.....alive to see a day in court....while nigga's all across this country being gunned down, unarmed by the same enforced laws. And these mf's want to argue that blacklivesmatter is just a anti cop movement.....these w mf's need to thank god everyday for their white skin, else they'd be dead by now!!

For the record it ain't OK for armed civilians to capture and occupy federal property. I've been critical of the federal cops in the past but since the rogue ATF wasn't involved in this one it seems the FBI showed restraint for a change and it ended peacefully. For some perspective look back to an innocent man entrapped by the ATF who lost his wife and his son to federal cops who rewrote the Constitution on the way to Ruby Ridge. The same rogue leaderless idiots went on to bigger things in Waco when a badly written search warrant turned into a bloodbath and the deaths of 80 men women and children by tanks and poison gas.

CNN and Oregonlive.com are reporting Clive Bundy was arrested as soon as his plane landed in Oregon about an hour ago and that the holdouts at the refuge are saying they will surrender to FBI this morning.
The link to Oregon Live may change, but it is on the front page this morning. Should be all over the news shortly.

oregonlive.com

I'm glad the KGB didn't kill everyone.

Bundy is a moron, this is the best outcome he could have hoped for.

This is just astounding, a bunch of white hicks, all armed.....alive to see a day in court....while nigga's all across this country being gunned down, unarmed by the same enforced laws. And these mf's want to argue that blacklivesmatter is just a anti cop movement.....these w mf's need to thank god everyday for their white skin, else they'd be dead by now!!

I tripped over four of them on my way to work this morning....

You bigot boi, you ought to give up the crack.

I'm just sayin...

CNN and Oregonlive.com are reporting Clive Bundy was arrested as soon as his plane landed in Oregon about an hour ago and that the holdouts at the refuge are saying they will surrender to FBI this morning.
The link to Oregon Live may change, but it is on the front page this morning. Should be all over the news shortly.

oregonlive.com

Yeah, he can live out his life being taken care of by the gubmint.

even the government admitted that number was bogus
No the Government went to Court and proved their case

the government admitted it was mostly fines not grazing fees
Fines are due also bro..If I am late with my Mortgage they give me a "late fee"

Apparently, late fines are due only for us common folk. Welfare ranchers get theirs paid by the tax payer.

clivenbundyarrestmugjpg-320227db4edc9b6c.jpg

JJ MacNab ‏@jjmacnab
The charges against Cliven Bundy. #Oregonstandoff

Ca9BaPTUYAA7Rht.png

Okay, so IOW, poor Clive didn't do anything wrong and is a victim of Big Gubt Over-reach.

Isn't that what the nutters are saying?

Yep.

If you're black, you get shot in the back.
If you're black and unarmed, you get gunned down.
If you're black and doing what the cop told you to do, you're as good as dead.
If you're 12yo, you're shot dead within 12 seconds of a cup pulling up.
If you're black and shopping for a bb gun, you're dead.

If you're a white welfare queen rancher, you're a victim.

oregonlive.com

Yeah, he can live out his life being taken care of by the gubmint.

Since that's what they wanted all along, why do they have a problem with it?

oregonlive.com

KGB? Poootin woulda carpet bombed the northwest.

I tripped over four of them on my way to work this morning....

You bigot boi, you ought to give up the crack.

I'm just sayin...

You had me going there for a minute, Hoss....you blew it when you mentioned work....you welfare rodent!!:banana:

Forum List

Back