Clive Bundy Arrested in Oregon-Holdouts Scheduled to Surrender to FBI

The front page of oregonlive.com is reporting Cliven Bundy is pleading for a public appointed lawyer and that seven more arrests have been made. Looks like they are rounding up the domestic terrorist and the anti-government Bundy will have to open his financial books to obtain a free government attorney.

www.oregonlive.com

Last edited:
The front page of oregonlive.com is reporting Cliven Bundy is pleading for a public appointed lawyer and that seven more arrests have been made. Looks like they are rounding the domestic terrorist up from the incident at the Bundy ranch in Nevada last year. and the anti-government Bundy will have to open his financial books to obtain a free government attorney.

www.oregonlive.com

yeah sure

you dont think that his accountant have not covered that issue

long ago

--LOL

they will find that he does not have jack

The front page of oregonlive.com is reporting Cliven Bundy is pleading for a public appointed lawyer and that seven more arrests have been made. Looks like they are rounding the domestic terrorist up from the incident at the Bundy ranch in Nevada last year. and the anti-government Bundy will have to open his financial books to obtain a free government attorney.

www.oregonlive.com

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

I believe that was debated back when the incident was occurring in Nevada. He had transferred the ranch and his holdings into some kind of trust fund. He did it after fines and fees were ordered by the court and that leaves the question as to whether the transfer was legal or valid. He has been evading paying government fees and fines since 1993. I wouldn't put a lot of confidence in the guys wisdom and smarts. His sons are in jail facing long prison terms and he is facing the prospect of dying in prison if his court-appointed attorney doesn't get him off on the charges he is facing.
The main point of the article may be the fact that seven more of the refuge occupiers have been arrested, and at least, one more is on the list left unnamed.

media.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/other/2016/02/11/Latest%20Cooper%20indictment.pdf

Last edited:

www.oregonlive.com

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

I believe that was debated back when the incident was occurring in Nevada. He had transferred the ranch and his holdings into some kind of trust fund. He did it after fines and fees were ordered by the court and that leaves the question as to whether the transfer was legal or valid. He has been evading paying government fees and fines since 1993. I wouldn't put a lot of confidence in the guys wisdom and smarts. His sons are in jail facing long prison terms and he is facing the prospect of dying in prison if his court-appointed attorney doesn't get him off on the charges he is facing.
The main point of the article may be the fact that seven more of the refuge occupiers have been arrested, and at least, one more on the list.

media.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/other/2016/02/11/Latest%20Cooper%20indictment.pdf

One happy jailbird family

www.oregonlive.com

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

The main point of the article may be the fact that seven more of the refuge occupiers have been arrested, and at least, one more is on the list left unnamed.

must have been legal or they would have levied his accounts long ago

www.oregonlive.com

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

Wrong. You seem to have a pattern of making assumptions and guesses that turn out wrong.

www.oregonlive.com

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

Wrong. You seem to have a pattern of making assumptions and guesses that turn out wrong.

those are two different things fuck head

one of you chumps stated he would have to open his books

i stated he has taken care of that long ago hiding his assets

then you stupidly post the "charges" sheet

you are stupid

www.oregonlive.com

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

you are stupid

We'll see if Cliven 'let me tell you about the negro' Bundy who wasn't smart enough to avoid delivering himself, unarmed, into the waiting arms of the FBI....is smart enough to outsmart the FBI.

www.oregonlive.com

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

you are stupid
Sorry, my post confused you. If you think a person can escape a federal court's orders to pay fines, fees and damages by "hiding his assets" after a judgement has been made, you may be mistaken. That effort in itself may constitute new criminal charges. Not sure how Cliven can hide his ranch and home.

Perhaps they have someone working for the federal government that knows how to track down hidden assets.

Good! He owes all the tax payers of the US money for grazing his cows on federal land. He will get what he deserves, I hope.

Well lets string up Sharpton. He owes more than Bundy. Let's just see you cheer on "tax justice" I'll be waiting to see if and when you care.

quiet, you drug addled, brain dead loon. :cuckoo:

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

you are stupid
Sorry, my post confused you. If you think a person can escape a federal court's orders to pay fines, fees and damaging by "hiding his assets" after a judgement has been made, you may be mistaken. That effort in itself may constitute new criminal charges. Not sure how Cliven can hide his ranch and home.

Perhaps they have someone working for the federal government that knows how to track down hidden assets.

You mean the FBI won't be fooled by Cliven's devilishly clever plan of placing his assets in a trust? I mean, that's never once been done to hide assets in the history of our country. So the FBI will surely have no idea how to handle the situation.

Looks like Cliven 'let me tell you about the negro' Bundy has outsmarted us all again!

Someone should probably slip a note into his prison cell telling him as much.

Good! He owes all the tax payers of the US money for grazing his cows on federal land. He will get what he deserves, I hope.

Well lets string up Sharpton. He owes more than Bundy. Let's just see you cheer on "tax justice" I'll be waiting to see if and when you care.
Blatant racism. The two cases have no similarities and nothing to do with each other. One is about taxes to an alleged non-profit group and the other is about interfering with law enforcement and refusing to pay court ordered fees for using federal land for profit.

Tell it to the Dann sisters. The BLM and the DOE have worked for decades destroying the Western Shoshone nation. Bundy is just another victim of these assholes.

are there any working synapses in your brain?

i'm pretty sure there aren't. but nice effort to once again derail threads that don't reflect your insane rightwingnut pov.

bigoted nutcase. :cuckoo:

www.oregonlive.com

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

you are stupid
why do you post

in the style that you

do

it is retarded

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

you are stupid
why do you post

in the style that you

do

it is retarded

its a sign that Jon isn't

bound

by your rules

Like punctuation

Or grammar

Blatant racism. The two cases have no similarities and nothing to do with each other. One is about taxes to an alleged non-profit group and the other is about interfering with law enforcement and refusing to pay court ordered fees for using federal land for profit.

Tell it to the Dann sisters. The BLM and the DOE have worked for decades destroying the Western Shoshone nation. Bundy is just another victim of these assholes.

are there any working synapses in your brain?

i'm pretty sure there aren't. but nice effort to once again derail threads that don't reflect your insane rightwingnut pov.

bigoted nutcase. :cuckoo:
It is an insult to the Shoshoni and the Dann sisters to compare their decades-long fight to preserve native Ameican lands, specifically, Shoshoni lands to Cliven Bundy's efforts. One is based on historical fact and spiritual and religious beliefs and the breaking of a treaty between a native American tribe and the US government while the other, Bundy's case, is about a rancher's right to profit off of public property. It is also noteworthy that the Dann sisters while objecting, generally adhered to the court rulings and Bundy ignored them.

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

you are stupid
why do you post

in the style that you

do

it is retarded
Perhaps he is a Patriotard?

www.oregonlive.com

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

The main point of the article may be the fact that seven more of the refuge occupiers have been arrested, and at least, one more on the list.

Who won't be legally allowed to own a firearm if convicted

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

you are stupid
why do you post

in the style that you

do

it is retarded

acerothstein how unoriginal and stupid user name

i suppose your some sort of "internet tough guy"

--LOL you are joke flametard

www.oregonlive.com

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

really

man you a real smart guy

who fucking cares

if they are convicted of a felony

--LOL

www.oregonlive.com

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

really

man you a real smart guy

who fucking cares

if they are convicted of a felony

--LOL

They do, most likely.

Because of all the prison time.

Forum List

Back