Clinton says it's Bernie Sanders fault

She's toast, get over it, she walks the planet. One party down, one to go.

It's her fault for not choosing Bernie instead of what's his name for VP. Then the phony propaganda about her fixing to keel over any minute would have worked in her favor.

This excuse #25? I lost count. She's just a woman you know, thus a victim. Clinton book says Bernie Sanders inflicted 'lasting damage' on her campaign

Who wants to give odds on whether Hillary will ever do a mea culpa on her own role in her defeat last November?

The excerpt from the book:

DI6YgdqVwAA5Kuz.jpg

"I saw an uptrend in cattle prices..."

Problem - the vast majority of her "winning" trades were SHORTS, or bets the price would go DOWN, which it DID....

This excuse #25? I lost count. She's just a woman you know, thus a victim. Clinton book says Bernie Sanders inflicted 'lasting damage' on her campaign
Bernie won 23 states!!! His voters were disenfranchised by the DNC, MSM, and Clinton.

Now Hillary calls Bernie a sexist, along with slamming him for lots of other things.

The D Party is a joke. It is a party (just like the Rs) where bad actions are not penalized. So, we can expect more bad actions.

Clinton says sexist Bernie Bros helped Trump win

She's toast, get over it, she walks the planet. One party down, one to go.
Yeah, once we get rid of democrats and libertarians, this country can finally move forward in a positive direction.

Forum List

Back