Clinton names Debbie Wasserman Schultz honorary chair of campaign team

Pay to Play baby... Debbie has the goods on Helly being complicit in this entire thing.. in exchange for her silence, she gets a position on her campaign team and I guarantee you in her Administration.. Liberals are so crooked that squeak when they waddle.

NewsFlash, they're all crooked.
You're right.. and we went against the entire leftist media, the corrupt Establishment and your rotten ass liberal party and took abuse daily but guess what?? OUR MAN is still standing.. You can either lie with the crooks or fucking take a stand and do something about it. I don't want to hear it from any of you on the left.. ALL OF YOU OWN this always making excuses and turning your heads to the corruption. HELL, your fucking nominee is a damn criminal.

Your boys are all crooked too. Let's stop pretending.
I hope Julian Assange has dirt on the entire cesspool of DC SEWAGE and dumps it all.. LET THE CHIPS FALL.. My boys nothing.. I'd love to see every last one of those criminals out..

What we need is an anti-establishment candidate.

Pay to Play baby... Debbie has the goods on Helly being complicit in this entire thing.. in exchange for her silence, she gets a position on her campaign team and I guarantee you in her Administration.. Liberals are so crooked that squeak when they waddle.

They are not all completely crooked. Example:Sanders.

Yeah, Sanders proved that when he endorsed Clinton.

She will never face a trial. She will never sit before a judge that is against her. No law will affect her. ALL have been bought. ALL of them.

She is now Hitlery. And there isn't a damn thing anyone can do. The corruptness is massive.

What law do you think she has broken?

Are you talking about Mrs. Tuzla? If so two off the top of my head. Ransacking Foster's office when they confirmed he was dead. Hiding the Rose Law firm billing records.

The hell you say. Sanders said that Mrs. Tuzla isn't qualified to be president, now he endorses her. That is about as dishonest as a person can be. But I can understand your confusion. He is just acting like a normal democrat.

Yeah, Sanders proved that when he endorsed Clinton.
Endorsing the candidate that gives him the best chance for the reforms and policies he wants does not make him crooked. It makes him a pragmatist who is trying to change things for the better with the best opportunity he has. He is trying to root out the corruption in the DNC and to the dismay of partisans has done a pretty good job of at least exposing it.

Hillary Clinton Statement on the Resignation of Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Bad move IMO. Kiss Bernie voters that were going to vote for Clinton and some Independents goodbye. I guess they think they don't need them to win. You think they would want to get as many as possible on board. If Clinton loses the fault is all on her and the DNC.
That's actually very nice of Hillary.

See -- the girlies of the Madeline Albright coffee clutch stick together and watch each others backs!

This is the least that Hillary could do for her.

Poor Bernie though -- too bad he was not born a girl too.

It's probably too late for him to get a sex change operation now though.

She will never face a trial. She will never sit before a judge that is against her. No law will affect her. ALL have been bought. ALL of them.

She is now Hitlery. And there isn't a damn thing anyone can do. The corruptness is massive.
If Bernie were Trump then there would be a fraud lawsuit.

When Trump loses there will probably be a lawsuit anyway for something.

He will find somebody to blame for something somewhere.

If Bernie were Trump then there would be a fraud lawsuit.

When Trump loses there will probably be a lawsuit anyway for something.

He will find somebody to blame for something somewhere.

I will actually laugh my ass off if Trump tries to pull a Gore, and the 8 person court splits down the middle. :lol:

Forum List

Back