Clinton is leading in Nevada

And Jake actually thinks we believe him when he says he will NOT be voting for Hillary ! :rofl:

Oh, I don't think that's so.

Texas doesn't allow 12-year olds to vote.

No matter how much they whine.

But ya gotta give 'em "participation trophies" for trying......

635794462787110830512720589_never_spanked_as_kids.imgopt1000x70.jpg

Henry, you are in dotage and talking like a 12 year old.

Clinton is leading in NV, and your whining changes nothing of it.

Nevada is small potatoes

Hillary s also leading in Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania, NC and even ARIZONA

PTBW is crying, crying, crying as well.

Trump divides America horribly. Even Cruz rode to Texas with Obama. The GOP is rejecting Trump.

OMG, the EMOTION! They're reduced to tears and lashing out with childish personal messages!

Yes, thereby earning a particularly garish participation trophy!

58193856.jpg

And, when the participation trophies are handed out the adults cover their faces and try not to be noticed as they laugh and laugh and laugh.......
Question:

Will Hillary get a participation trophy when George Soros throws under the bus at the Democrat Convention?

Last edited:
Nevada: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson Monmouth Clinton 45, Trump 41, Johnson 5 Clinton +4

If Clinton takes ID, UT, AZ, and NV, she might win all of CrusaderFrank's 57 states in the Union.

Nevada is a red state but the Hispanics that Trump has chased off, along with Nevada being heavily populated with Hispanics--this poll doesn't surprise me.

Colorado will go blue too, as we have a large population of Hispanics. Heck it wouldn't surprise me to see Arizona go for Hillary Clinton, possibly Texas also.

What these Trump supporters never realized is, that in the entire southwest of this country Republicans depend on Hispanic support to win their seats. Without them, they lose.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

Last edited:
Nevada is a red state but the Hispanics that Trump has chased off, along with Nevada being heavily populated with Hispanics--this poll doesn't surprise me.

Colorado will go blue too, as we have a large population of Hispanics. Heck it wouldn't surprise me to see Arizona go for Hillary Clinton, possibly Texas also.

We know about Nevada....but does Colorado allow illegal, non-citizens to vote too?

We know about Nevada....but does Colorado allow illegal, non-citizens to vote too?

17% of the population of this country are legal American Hispanic voters. And those voters will not vote for anyone that threatens to send Grandma & Grandpa back to nothing.

The GOP nominee since Ronald Reagan, has had to capture at least 40% of this block to win the White House, this year it's 46% and Trump is polling at an Historic negative 80%. Even Hispanic Republicans stated months ago, they would not support or vote for Donald Trump.
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270699-poll-8-in-10-hispanics-dont-like-trump

This is also why Trump will not only lose to Hillary Clinton, but why Republicans will lose the Senate. What Hispanic support Republicans made in 2014 have been completely wiped out with Donald Trump.
GOP challenger Cory Gardner wins Senate seat as Latinos turn out in force in Colorado

Last edited:
I'll repeat the question:

Does Colorado allow illegal non-citizens to vote TOO?

If you're going to repeat the same question then you'll get the same response.

17% of the population of this country are legal American Hispanic voters. And those voters will not vote for anyone that threatens to send Grandma & Grandpa back to nothing.

The GOP nominee since Ronald Reagan, has had to capture at least 40% of this block to win the White House, this year it's 46% and Trump is polling at an Historic negative 80%. Even Hispanic Republicans stated months ago, they would not support or vote for Donald Trump.
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 8 in 10 Hispanics don’t like Trump

This is also why Trump will not only lose to Hillary Clinton, but why Republicans will lose the Senate. What Hispanic support Republicans made in 2014 has been completely wiped out with Donald Trump. In my state of Colorado, there will be no replacing Democrat Senator Michael Bennet this year.
GOP challenger Cory Gardner wins Senate seat as Latinos turn out in force in Colorado

Hillary could have been beaten. She's a weak candidate. But the Republican base hates the Republican establishment more than they hate the Democrats, so they nominated the guy the Republican establishment cannot stand but is least likely to beat Hillary.
The base was more intent on punishing their establishment than winning the White House

As usual, for the radical right.....starving is preferred to half a loaf

It is sad to see the party of Eisenhower in it's current state. When the GOP started pandering to the religious right wing, Bill Buckley predicted that it would lead to this kind of debacle. While I often disagreed with Buckley's veiwpoint, predictable considering the different class that we were born into, I found his articles intelligent and loved his acerbic humor. Today, the GOP has no one close to him. Quite literally, the right wing has labeled and marginalized the best people in their party. Well, we will see the result in November.

Nevada: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson Monmouth Clinton 45, Trump 41, Johnson 5 Clinton +4

If Clinton takes ID, UT, AZ, and NV, she might win all of CrusaderFrank's 57 states in the Union.
And Hilarybots are proud of those numbers too. Just think, this is the best she can do against a completely insane dumbshit fascist demagogue. Not much of an inspiration.......is she.
If she is ahead in those four states above and takes them, then it is an amazing rejection of Donald.

fBrHzbV.jpg

Donald and Hobbes

The fact is that we in the GOP wanted victories so badly after the Clintons that we put together a majority of social cons, neo-cons, corporatists, and sold influence on K Street like crazy. Then after eight years of Obama, we think we can get a majority again with Donald? A solid 45% of our party is stone crazy.

9hfLwbe.jpg

And Hilarybots are proud of those numbers too. Just think, this is the best she can do against a completely insane dumbshit fascist demagogue. Not much of an inspiration.......is she.
If she is ahead in those four states above and takes them, then it is an amazing rejection of Donald.

fBrHzbV.jpg

Donald and Hobbes

Forum List

Back