Clinton is leading in Nevada

Hey Clinton lover...did you see this?
13521950_1184407398258907_1261424219348697730_n.jpg

Also, Trump's the nominee.

The funny thing about Trump supporters is that they thought he'd be the best candidate to beat Clinton. But since he won the nomination, he's fallen further behind.

Actually, Trump supporters were repeatedly reminded that Trump could not win a general election and that they were dooming the chances of the Republican Party

They replied...We don't care
You have that wrong...as usual.

Hillary is a known corrupt lying CRIMINAL...and that matters not one bit to LWNJ's like you.
WHere's the indictment/convictions? Seems to me that what "matters not" to you is the American system of justice. You support lynch "justice".
Have you ever heard of the phrase 'above the law?'

Do you know what it means?

Do you think it might apply to Cankles?
Above the law? You mean no one in law enforcement has ever even investigated claims against Clinton? :lol:

The funny thing about Trump supporters is that they thought he'd be the best candidate to beat Clinton. But since he won the nomination, he's fallen further behind.
How can your support of a KNOWN criminal be equivalent to a supporter of Trump?

She's not a known criminal and Trump lacks the temperament to be President.

Had the Republicans nominated almost anyone else, they'd win this. But Trump is a disaster to everyone but his diehard supporters who treat him as their messiah.
She is a KNOWN criminal and clearly YOU don't care.

Hillary says and DOES stupid shit. Trump says stupid shit.

Now...which is worse?

I'm sorry. Your blatant partisanship does mean she's a criminal. A crony insider who represents everything that is wrong with Washington? Yup. I wish she'd go away. But she is still better than the unstable, thin-skinned, race-baiting, inexperienced, bloviating, authoritarian, narcissistic, conspiracy-peddling, bully Trump. Who BTW is lying to you about the millions of manufacturing jobs coming back to America.

Your blatant partisanship prevents you from admitting she is a criminal

I'm a Republican, and said on this board many times that I'd only vote for Hillary if Trump was the nominee. I want her to go away. Any other of the 16 candidates and I wouldn't even consider it. Lots of educated Republicans will do the same. Trump's an unmitigated disaster.

I still might vote for Johnson.

Actually, Trump supporters were repeatedly reminded that Trump could not win a general election and that they were dooming the chances of the Republican Party

Hillary is a known corrupt lying CRIMINAL...and that matters not one bit to LWNJ's like you.

And Trump is so bad, he's losing to a "known corrupt lying CRIMINAL."

Most sensible people would pause and think about that for a minute. But Trump's supporters will blame everyone but themselves and Trump because he is your messiah and Trump supporters have too much emotionally invested in their messiah.

WHere's the indictment/convictions? Seems to me that what "matters not" to you is the American system of justice. You support lynch "justice".

She's a criminal only where it really matters - on Breitbart/WND!

Just like Obama was born in Kenya!

Damn! You are really out of touch, but then I knew that.

Damn! You are really out of touch, but then I knew that.

So you're a birfer, eh?

Last time I checked Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Michigan, Iowa are all too close to call.

but in what counties? I really dont believe that Hillary is leading in Las Vegas knowing she will collapse that city if elected like the dems did in 2009.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Of course she's leading in Clark County. 70% of the state population is here and it's mostly Democratic.

Forum List

Back