Is anyone else concerned about their ages?

Not really. People stay pretty sharp into their old age nowadays, and I'm sure world leaders receive the best healthcare money can buy. Hell, Bush Sr. celebrated his 90th birthday by going skydiving. I'm only 31, and I wouldn't do that if you paid me.

Hillary will turn 69 in October, Trump just turned 70.

Being President of the United States beats the living shit out of a person.

What is your level of concern about this? Are their VP picks more important to you because of this?

Meh, not really. Average life expectency is 78, and they'll have a higher level of health care than most of us will have access to.

What is your level of concern about this? Are their VP picks more important to you because of this?
Hitlery being on animal medication concerns me.....

Not really, most surprise sudden deaths happen between 45 and 55 like heart attack. Most who make it past that stage tend to live the national average.

Hillary's clot problem though should be a concern.

The media is not concerned, so why are you?

I seem to recall a lot of concern in the MSM about Reagan's age, but since Cankles is so damn old and looks it, the MSM is silent.

Do you think Cankles and Trump will release their health records?

I seem to recall a lot of concern in the MSM about Reagan's age, but since Cankles is so damn old and looks it, the MSM is silent.

Well, I'm pretty sure that being President accelerates the aging process.

Don't care about what the media thinks.

True that...but Trump seems far more healthy than the lying criminal bitch. She has yet to release anything but lies (typical) about her health. Trump did release a report from his doctor, some months ago claiming he is very healthy.

'Astonishingly excellent': Donald Trump releases report saying he'd be the healthiest president 'ever'

True that...but Trump seems far more healthy than the lying criminal bitch. She has yet to release anything but lies (typical) about her health. Trump did release a report from his doctor, some months ago claiming he is very healthy.

'Astonishingly excellent': Donald Trump releases report saying he'd be the healthiest president 'ever'
My guess from the outside is that Hillary's health is a bigger risk. But the above posters are right that the President has the best health care on the planet.

But shit happens. For me, the VP picks do matter a bit more in this case.

My guess from the outside is that Hillary's health is a bigger risk. But the above posters are right that the President has the best health care on the planet.

It is very apparent to anyone not duped by the MSM, that Trump is far healthier than Cankles. He flies all over the nation and does rallies, media appearances, meetings etc....while the lying bitch hides or goes on Rachel Madcow's show.

A president hasn't died in office from natural causes in 70 years. It's not an issue.

:rofl: Gipper

Trump has the big rounded like an Apple diabetic heart attack stomach, and he is way overweight, wobbles and struggles to walk,... plus the red face high blood pressure face and is quick to anger.

Hillary is heavy in the hips and legs but does not have the high blood pressure face and diabetic heart attack stomach like Trump, but she does have a cough and screeching voice.

Veep will be very important for both.

Clinton has had blood clots, and Trump is so fat, he's a heart attack waiting to happen.

I had a blood clot in my leg in my 20s. Still going a few decades later. She'll be fine, same age as Regan and women tend to live longer. If anyone dies while she's in office, it'd be Bill.
Bill will be in office...how?

Are you lefties going to ignore the 22nd amendment like you do all the others?

I will agree VP choices would be an issues this time but it is every time...

Here is the betting market coming from Paddy Power on this(Paddy are the largest bookie in Europe)

upload_2016-7-12_14-22-2.png

upload_2016-7-12_14-22-30.png

Clinton has had blood clots, and Trump is so fat, he's a heart attack waiting to happen.

I had a blood clot in my leg in my 20s. Still going a few decades later. She'll be fine, same age as Regan and women tend to live longer. If anyone dies while she's in office, it'd be Bill.
Bill will be in office...how?

Are you lefties going to ignore the 22nd amendment like you do all the others?
I don't think she meant that Bill would have been in office.

I will agree VP choices would be an issues this time but it is every time...

Here is the betting market coming from Paddy Power on this(Paddy are the largest bookie in Europe)

View attachment 81275

View attachment 81276
I like the fact that they have Trump on the list.

He should just be his own VP, he'd be the greatest VP in the history of VP's, believe me. Fantastic.

Forum List

Back