Clinton email timeline ..

No, it seems to be yours are. And so far as the data she never produced to the State or National Archives, timeline has nothin to do with it. It was always supposed to be preserved from the time it was generated.
Must I really spell it out to you? Her emails doing State business are considered electronic data/media which are to be preserved for the national archives. They had no access to that data to preserve them as she did not give access to such after ordered and had already deleted those she did not want in the records! And her attorney said she had wiped her hard drive after being ordered to preserve it by the courts!
As is this-
5 FAM 441 ELECTRONIC RECORDS MANAGEMENT

(TL:IM-19; 10-30-1995)

These requirements apply to all electronic records systems: microcomputers; minicomputers; and mainframe computers in networks or stand-alone configurations, regardless of storage media.

a. Electronic Data files.

(1) Those employees who are responsible for designing electronic records systems that produce, use, or store data files, shall incorporate disposition instructions for the data into the design plan.

(2) System Administrators must maintain adequate and current technical documentation for electronic records systems that produce, use, or store data files. At a minimum, include:

(a) a narrative description of the system (overview);

(b) a records layout that describes each field, its name, size, starting or relative position;

(c) a description of the form of the data (e.g., alphabetic, zoned decimal, packed decimal or numeric) or a data dictionary. Include the equivalent information and a description of the relationship between data elements in the data bases when associated with a data base management system; and

(d) any other technical information needed to read or process the records.

(3) Electronic data bases that support administrative or housekeeping functions and contain information derived from hard copy records authorized for disposal may be deleted if the hard copy records are maintained in official files.

(4) Data in electronic form that is not preserved in official hard copy files or supports the primary program or mission of an office, even if preserved in official hard copy files, may not be deleted or destroyed except through authorities granted as prescribed in sections h. and i. below.

b. Documents.

(1) Electronic records systems that maintain the official file copies of documents shall provide a capability for the disposition of the documents. This includes the requirements for transferring permanent records to the National Archives, when necessary.

(2) Electronic records systems that maintain the official file copy of documents shall identify each document sufficiently to enable authorized personnel to retrieve, protect, and carry out the disposition of documents in the system. Appropriate identifying information may include: office of origin, TAGS/Terms, subject line, addressee (if any), signatory, author, date, security classification, and authorized disposition.

(3) Electronic records systems that maintain the official file copy of documents shall provide sufficient security to ensure document integrity.

(4) Documents such as letters, messages, memorandums, reports, handbooks, directives, and manuals recorded on electronic media may be deleted if the hard copy record is maintained in official files.

(5) Documents such as letters, messages, memorandums, reports, handbooks, directives, and manuals recorded and preserved on electronic media as the official file copy shall be deleted in accordance with authorized disposition authorities for the equivalent hard copy. If the authority does not exist, the documents in electronic form may not be deleted or destroyed except through authorities granted as prescribed in sections h. and j. below.
now tell us siete, how they could do that when she used a personal email and personal server.

Ok, you really are that dumb. Thus why you are not quoting from the section I gave you. It would bite you in the butt.

that IS from the link you furnished ,,, LOL

5 FAM 443.6 Future Technology (TL:IM-19; 10-30-1995) a. The Department is actively working to develop systems that will enable those E-mail messages that are official records to be preserved electronically.

OFFICIAL RECORDS

please show me the quotes about personal servers ... oh thats right, there was NO law about personal servers until two years after Clinton left office.

timelines are realllllly confusing you aren' they ... before and after thingie with you right?

Yeah, the emails were always in the White House, and properly archived, just mislabeled.
how do you break a law that didn't exist when you were in office ?

could be why the Bush Cartel wasn't hammered for having two private servers and deleting most of their emails.

or why 9 investigations by House Republicans went totally empty.

I know ... the media wouldn't let the law do its job.

silly me.

Yes, I agree, silly you.

Bush White House email controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

could be why the Bush Cartel wasn't hammered for having two private servers and deleting most of their emails.

silly me.

Yes, I agree, silly you.

Bush White House email controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yup, the WH said since 2004 they kept all of the emails , thats why in 2009 it was found Rove deleted 22 million emails.... from your article btw.

Hint ... there was no laws then either.

Thanks.

But apparently you believe Hillary is...... Figures.

Look Private Dipstick, I've said it a million times, If Clinton is guilty of anything convict her and throw her in jail .. If she's not then STFU and MOVE ON !

Sonny, every person and his second cousin knows the bitch is guilty. Every single one.

The only asshole that apparently doesn't know, or care, is that clown in
The White House and his Justice Deapetment.

Oh, and of course, you.

you again Private Pyle ?

It turns out Trey Gowdy has been running his [email protected] email address through a private email server, despite giving that address out as an official point of contact and almost certainly receiving official government correspondence through that address. Additionally his republican colleague Jason Chaffetz has been caught giving out a Gmail address for official correspondence, which is also run through a private email server. One wonders if we’ll see an eighteen month investigation into their email as well.

now go Gomer it up somewhere else. This convo isn't within your pay grade.

You go right ahead and defend the bitch. Your choice to be ignorant, sonny.
Name ANY charge against her and I'll show it to be debunked nonsense, chickenhawk hater dupe.

OK. She has email that shows where her staff were unable to fax a classified document or documents because of the classified labeling on the document. In her email, she instructed her staff to remove the classified labeling from the document or documents so they might be able to send them over an unsecure fax machine.

Now, you may provide your debunk.

Must I really spell it out to you? Her emails doing State business are considered electronic data/media which are to be preserved for the national archives. They had no access to that data to preserve them as she did not give access to such after ordered and had already deleted those she did not want in the records! And her attorney said she had wiped her hard drive after being ordered to preserve it by the courts!
As is this-
5 FAM 441 ELECTRONIC RECORDS MANAGEMENT

(TL:IM-19; 10-30-1995)

These requirements apply to all electronic records systems: microcomputers; minicomputers; and mainframe computers in networks or stand-alone configurations, regardless of storage media.

a. Electronic Data files.

(1) Those employees who are responsible for designing electronic records systems that produce, use, or store data files, shall incorporate disposition instructions for the data into the design plan.

(2) System Administrators must maintain adequate and current technical documentation for electronic records systems that produce, use, or store data files. At a minimum, include:

(a) a narrative description of the system (overview);

(b) a records layout that describes each field, its name, size, starting or relative position;

(c) a description of the form of the data (e.g., alphabetic, zoned decimal, packed decimal or numeric) or a data dictionary. Include the equivalent information and a description of the relationship between data elements in the data bases when associated with a data base management system; and

(d) any other technical information needed to read or process the records.

(3) Electronic data bases that support administrative or housekeeping functions and contain information derived from hard copy records authorized for disposal may be deleted if the hard copy records are maintained in official files.

(4) Data in electronic form that is not preserved in official hard copy files or supports the primary program or mission of an office, even if preserved in official hard copy files, may not be deleted or destroyed except through authorities granted as prescribed in sections h. and i. below.

b. Documents.

(1) Electronic records systems that maintain the official file copies of documents shall provide a capability for the disposition of the documents. This includes the requirements for transferring permanent records to the National Archives, when necessary.

(2) Electronic records systems that maintain the official file copy of documents shall identify each document sufficiently to enable authorized personnel to retrieve, protect, and carry out the disposition of documents in the system. Appropriate identifying information may include: office of origin, TAGS/Terms, subject line, addressee (if any), signatory, author, date, security classification, and authorized disposition.

(3) Electronic records systems that maintain the official file copy of documents shall provide sufficient security to ensure document integrity.

(4) Documents such as letters, messages, memorandums, reports, handbooks, directives, and manuals recorded on electronic media may be deleted if the hard copy record is maintained in official files.

(5) Documents such as letters, messages, memorandums, reports, handbooks, directives, and manuals recorded and preserved on electronic media as the official file copy shall be deleted in accordance with authorized disposition authorities for the equivalent hard copy. If the authority does not exist, the documents in electronic form may not be deleted or destroyed except through authorities granted as prescribed in sections h. and j. below.
now tell us siete, how they could do that when she used a personal email and personal server.

Ok, you really are that dumb. Thus why you are not quoting from the section I gave you. It would bite you in the butt.

that IS from the link you furnished ,,, LOL

5 FAM 443.6 Future Technology (TL:IM-19; 10-30-1995) a. The Department is actively working to develop systems that will enable those E-mail messages that are official records to be preserved electronically.

OFFICIAL RECORDS

please show me the quotes about personal servers ... oh thats right, there was NO law about personal servers until two years after Clinton left office.

timelines are realllllly confusing you aren' they ... before and after thingie with you right?

You might have a valid point if that were the only charges.

Look Private Dipstick, I've said it a million times, If Clinton is guilty of anything convict her and throw her in jail .. If she's not then STFU and MOVE ON !

Sonny, every person and his second cousin knows the bitch is guilty. Every single one.

Oh, and of course, you.

you again Private Pyle ?

It turns out Trey Gowdy has been running his [email protected] email address through a private email server, despite giving that address out as an official point of contact and almost certainly receiving official government correspondence through that address. Additionally his republican colleague Jason Chaffetz has been caught giving out a Gmail address for official correspondence, which is also run through a private email server. One wonders if we’ll see an eighteen month investigation into their email as well.

Name ANY charge against her and I'll show it to be debunked nonsense, chickenhawk hater dupe.

OK. She has email that shows where her staff were unable to fax a classified document or documents because of the classified labeling on the document. In her email, she instructed her staff to remove the classified labeling from the document or documents so they might be able to send them over an unsecure fax machine.

Ok. at the time there were no laws against private servers ... how easy was that?

Oh, and of course, you.

you again Private Pyle ?

Ok. at the time there were no laws against private servers ... how easy was that?

Thanks. You're correct.

Obama signed the 2014 law, which represented “the first change to the definition of a Federal record” since the Federal Records Act was passed in 1950.

Oh, and of course, you.

you again Private Pyle ?

A total failure. Even her staff violated the law by removing the classified labeling from the documents. That's another problem with the F.B.I. investigation. Not only are Hillary guilty but some of her staff are guilty as well.

you again Private Pyle ?

A total failure. Even her staff violated the law by removing the classified labeling from the documents. That's another problem with the F.B.I. investigation. Not only are Hillary guilty but some of her staff are guilty as well.

Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton is an American politician who served as the 67th United States Secretary of State under President Barack Obama from 2009 to 2013.

Obama signed the law in 2014.

14 comes after 13 ... confusing isn't it?

Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton is an American politician who served as the 67th United States Secretary of State under President Barack Obama from 2009 to 2013.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the crime of removing the classified labeling from a classified document. That is against the law whether or not you transmit or email or do anything else with it.

Petraeus sentenced: 2 years probation; $100K fine - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)Gen. David Petraeus, once a widely celebrated military leader who oversaw operations in Afghanistan and Iraq and was touted as a potential presidential candidate, was sentenced to serve two years on probation and to pay an $100,000 fine on Thursday for sharing classified information with his biographer and lover, Paula Broadwell.

"Today marks the end of a two-and-a-half-year ordeal," Petraeus said outside the Charlotte federal courthouse following his sentencing. "I now look forward to moving on with the next phase of my life."

There was not an explicit, categorical prohibition against federal employees using personal emails when Clinton was in office, said Daniel Metcalfe, former director of the Department of Justice’s Office of Information Policy, where he administered implementation of the Freedom of Information Act. High-level officials like Clinton need the flexibility to sometimes use a personal email, such as responding to a national security emergency in the middle of the night.

What a load of crap.

Why would one use personal email for national security emergency?
If national security emergency, only government email would be appropriate.
And, who checks email in the middle of the night? Phone not invented yet?

Petraeus sentenced: 2 years probation; $100K fine - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)Gen. David Petraeus, once a widely celebrated military leader who oversaw operations in Afghanistan and Iraq and was touted as a potential presidential candidate, was sentenced to serve two years on probation and to pay an $100,000 fine on Thursday for sharing classified information with his biographer and lover, Paula Broadwell.

"Today marks the end of a two-and-a-half-year ordeal," Petraeus said outside the Charlotte federal courthouse following his sentencing. "I now look forward to moving on with the next phase of my life."
And?

That has absolutely nothing to do with the crime of removing the classified labeling from a classified document. That is against the law whether or not you transmit or email or do anything else with it.

now now, just relax, you'll get the hang of numbers before you know it.

silly me.

It's just a witch hunt. We've had embassy's attacked in the past and those consisted of ONE investigation, Clinton has been through 8 separate investigations.

If you watch the movie 13 hours (a very good movie btw) it clears up a lot of questions that I had. Clinton's name isn't even mentioned in it. It just goes through what happened there. Stevens didn't even show up until the day before the attack, & Clinton didn't even know he was there. She thought he was 400 miles away in a secure embassy in Tripoli. He went to Bengazi to meet with people.

Forum List

Back