Clinton cutting Obama's North Carolina lead

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Obama's sinking fast.....must be all those left-brain people who think differently...:eusa_think:

APEX, N.C. — North Carolina's Democratic presidential primary is tightening, with Sen. Barack Obama's struggles over his controversial former pastor apparently eroding his once formidable lead here.

The Raleigh-based Public Policy Polling has found that Obama's one-time lead of 25 points has decreased to 12 points. A SurveyUSA poll found that Obama's 9 point lead is now down to 5 points, while Rasmussen's poll has Obama's lead dropping from 23 to 14 points.

Most of Obama's loss of support has been among white voters. Pollster Tom Jensen of Public Policy Polling attributes the drop to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright controversy, as well as campaign visits by both Hillary and Bill Clinton in recent days.

http://primebuzz.kcstar.com/?q=node/11429

on the right side though there is added bonus of no doubt being left as to whether Sen. Obama is black enough.

Left-brain? I don't get it.

Didn't you hear Whackjob Wright and his racist theory that whites are left-brained and blacks are right-brained and therefore think and learn differently?

...a totally unproven theory btw...which is why he's whack...

Didn't you hear Whackjob Wright and his racist theory that whites are left-brained and blacks are right-brained and therefore think and learn differently?

...a totally unproven theory btw...which is why he's whack...

No, I didn't, I haven't actually been paying any attention to him lately. That is a pretty moronic thing to say.

No, I didn't, I haven't actually been paying any attention to him lately. That is a pretty moronic thing to say.

Everybody's been paying attention to Wright lately....that's why Obama is sinking in the polls...

perfect...please continue that line of thinking and watch Obama's balloon go right back up.:cool:
Don't get your hopes up....remember it's Obama's Black Liberation Pastor who brought up the whack racist topic in the first place....I'm just laughing at it...don't let it steam ya...instead, maybe you should re-evaluate Obama...

Forum List

Back