Clinton, 'Co-Conspirators' on the Run

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Cheryl Mills has a memory like a slice of Swiss Cheese: "I don't remember', 'I don't recall', ... etc

Pagliano pleads the 5th: 'I ain't sayin' nuttin'!'

Hillary hasn't held a press conference in over a year - a new record for a politician running for President - in order to escape questions about Benghazi, her e-mails, the continued cover-up, and the possibility of going to jail.

I WOULD ASK 'WHAT ARE THE DEMOCRATS (HILLARY AND HER TEAM) HIDING', BUT WE ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER!

Clinton tech aide plans to take the Fifth at deposition

----

Actually I applaud Cheryl Mills and Bryan Pagliano - SERIOUSLY, I do!

Demonstrated in Mills' testimony under oath, she displayed the true legal understanding of how it is better to say 'I don't remember / recall' if you do not have an iron-clad, photographic memory regarding what is being asked. It is far better to say you can't remember than to 'sorta remember' and say what you THINK happened / was said, risking the ugly chance of NOT remembering it correctly and ending up being charged with 'Perjury', like poor ol' Scooter Libby.

Pagliano KNOWS this is some huge shite, and he's smart enough to know that Hillary is a 'big fish' who is going to be protected...while he is NOT. If someone takes the fall, it won't be Hillary - who better than the guy in charge of setting up and maintaining Hillary's server.

Despite Hillary being caught in numerous lies regarding her server and its intended use - like 'to e-mail Bill' BEFORE he told the press he never uses e-mail - she is not going to burn for the server.

Despite Pags being the one who set it up - NOT THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT WAS PLACED ON HILLARY'S PERSONAL SERVER OR THE E-MAILS SENT USING THE SERVER - it will NOT be Hillary being held accountable (if Liberals have anything to say about it).

Pagliano has NOTHING to gain by testifying, not even if he intended to throw Hillary under the proverbial bus before he is sent flying under the wheels.

*** Remember how Pagliano already negotiated for Immunity? NOW he intends, with 'Immunity' in his back pocket, to still take the '5th'. That seems a little odd. Though no way to prove, how much you want to bet that Hillary / Hillary 'surrogates' have been engaging in the same tactics of 'guidance', 'suggestion', and 'precautionary advice' (ie intimidation, threatening, and successful attempts to silence him) Bill Clinton's victims were treated to? :p

Hillary id definitely taking care of 'Hillary', and now it looks like her aides are smart enough to take steps to protect themselves as well.

The Hillary Clinton Scandals: Volume 1 • Now The End Begins
Travelgate: In May 1993, Hillary Clinton wrote an infamous note demanding action to “get our people” into the White House Travel Office. Billy Dale, its director, and six of his employees were quickly fired on the basis of rumors that they had engaged in criminal conduct; the rumors were cooked up in part by a 25-year-old cousin of Bill Clinton’s who wound up running the travel office.

Dale was indicted on charges of embezzling $88,000 from the office. Jurors took only two hours to acquit him of all charges. Hillary Clinton refused an interview request from the General Accounting Office about her role in the affair. The late New York Times columnist Bill Safire concluded after Travelgate that Hillary Clinton was “a congenital liar.”

Whitewater Gate: The tangled web of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Whitewater real-estate dealings in Arkansas prompted Attorney General Janet Reno to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate. Jim McDougal, a Clinton business partner who went to jail over Whitewater, famously described the Clintons as “sort of like tornadoes moving through people’s lives.”

First led by Robert Fiske, then by Ken Starr, the special prosecutor’s office was deeply disturbed by the lack of candor from the Clintons when they were deposed under oath. Hickman Ewing, Starr’s deputy, testified in court that after he heard Hillary Clinton say “I don’t recall” some 50 times in one deposition, he gave her an F grade for her truthfulness.

Billing-Records Gate: The records of Hillary Clinton’s clients at the Rose Law Firm in Arkansas were subpoenaed for years by investigators looking into Whitewater. They were finally discovered on a coffee table in the private quarters of the White House. No one ever explained how they got there.

In March 2008, as Hillary Clinton was running for president, Jerry Zeifman — the chief counsel to the House Judiciary Committee at the time of Nixon’s impeachment and a lifelong Democrat — expressed his profound disappointment with her work on the committee. Among her transgressions were lying, removing files from the committee offices without permission, and arguing that Nixon shouldn’t be allowed any legal counsel before the committee. “I terminated her employment on the Nixon impeachment staff,” he told me. “My only regret was I had not reported her unethical practices to the appropriate bar associations. I could not recommend her for any subsequent position of public or private trust.”source – National Review

24 years of the Clintons and Bushes is ENOUGH.

Yeah I was shocked when I saw Pagliano plead the 5th after being granted immunity.

He CAN'T be charged now!! So....why stay silent???

Unless....he is worried about something WORSE than being jailed.....

Forum List

Back