Clinton Cash

Zero surprise. Hillary is as crooked as they come. Hopefully the teapers won't fuck this up with their nonsense. god, teapers are useless.

Name some "teapers".
Anyone that supports or doesn't find the lousy canadian, Ted Cruz, USELESS! Come on, how can any true American consider voting for a canadian who refused to denounce his canadian citizenship until he though he had political power. What a douche.

Is that all of them?

ny-post-clinton-cover-420x470.jpg

The Press isn't running to her aid lock step like they did for Bubba and Obozo.

I would like to think so....however...this is typical press tactics....cover this quickly, now...before everyone is really paying attention....and then dismiss it and downplay it when everyone is paying attention closer to the election...it gives the press cover when they go into "protect hillary's ass" mode ...they can say...hey...we covered that already and it was no big deal...

Seen this tactic too many times.....sadly....the press is doing it again.....

This is more of a reason that more Democrats need to step up and start their own bid for President. They have a few more months to get their shit together.

I don't think anybody from "D" establishment has balls to run against her simply because she got too much dirt on everyone for everything they did for the past 10 years. And if anyone tries, will be smeared not just from Hillary but from the rest of the establishment and at the end Hillary will still be their best hope.

Remember...the first thing they did when they got into office when the sexual predator became President was to get 1000 FBI files of raw data on their political opponents......they still have those files and new ones.....

Zero surprise. Hillary is as crooked as they come. Hopefully the teapers won't fuck this up with their nonsense. god, teapers are useless.

Name some "teapers".
Anyone that supports or doesn't find the lousy canadian, Ted Cruz, USELESS! Come on, how can any true American consider voting for a canadian who refused to denounce his canadian citizenship until he though he had political power. What a douche.

Is that all of them?
Close...I am just dumbing down the definition for you. The entire definition is confusing to those who subscribe to teaperism.

The Tea Party....believes in lower taxes, less government........wow....they must be horrible people...........
Rarely do we hear a teaper discuss any of those beliefs.

Name some "teapers".
You should feel grateful we don't run Netanyahu. He'd kick butt. Maybe we should run Jody. Then you could be the First Stud. Nutz

Name some "teapers".

Is that all of them?
Close...I am just dumbing down the definition for you. The entire definition is confusing to those who subscribe to teaperism.

Sounds like you're confused and having a hard time actually defining a word you use in every post!

One thing is certain, you picked an appropriate user name.......

The Tea Party....believes in lower taxes, less government........wow....they must be horrible people...........

no...you hear fakes pretending to be Tea Party people.....I support the Tea Party and Libertarians....but I am a conservative....

This is more of a reason that more Democrats need to step up and start their own bid for President. They have a few more months to get their shit together.

I don't think anybody from "D" establishment has balls to run against her simply because she got too much dirt on everyone for everything they did for the past 10 years. And if anyone tries, will be smeared not just from Hillary but from the rest of the establishment and at the end Hillary will still be their best hope.

Remember...the first thing they did when they got into office when the sexual predator became President was to get 1000 FBI files of raw data on their political opponents......they still have those files and new ones.....
Standard Chicago Politics.

Also...you hear the enemies of lower taxes and less government tell you what Tea Party people say.......that's really helpful.....

Why bother:
Clinton Cash Author Peter Schweizer s Long History Of Errors Retractions And Questionable Sourcing Research Media Matters for America

Media should be cautious with Republican activist and strategist Peter Schweizer's new book Clinton Cash. Schweizer has a disreputable history of reporting marked by errors and retractions, with numerous reporters excoriating him for facts that "do not check out," sources that "do not exist," and a basic failure to practice "Journalism 101."

INDEX:

Serial Misinformer Peter Schweizer Is Releasing A New Anti-Clinton Book

Schweizer Is A Republican Activist And Consultant

Schweizer Retracted "Incorrect" Report About Sen. Whitehouse

USA Today Corrected Schweizer's False Reporting About Gore

Wash. Post: Schweizer's Group Launched "Bogus" Attack On Obama's Security Briefings

"A Fatal Shortcoming In Journalism 101": Reporters Debunked Schweizer's Obama-Sebelius Reporting

Fact Checker: Schweizer Couldn't Back Up Energy Reporting When Called Out For Errors

Fact Checker On Schweizer's Reporting About Pelosi: "The Facts Don't Fit Schweizer's Claim"

Seattle Times: Schweizer Flubbed Reporting About Rep. McDermott

Investigation: Schweizer's Facts "Do Not Check Out," And Sources "Do Not Exist"

Veteran Journalist Found Schweizer Book Practiced "Neither Journalism Nor History"

Schweizer "Tacitly Conced[ed] He Was Wrong" About Al Franken's Hiring Of Minorities

This guy is a party hack (and proven infactual journalist) producing a hit piece on Clinton...

This is an example of Negative Campaigning, do the GOP want to apologise.

What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?

Name some "teapers".
You should feel grateful we don't run Netanyahu. He'd kick butt. Maybe we should run Jody. Then you could be the First Stud. Nutz
I would vote fore Bibi in a second

Name some "teapers".

Is that all of them?

Sounds like you're confused and having a hard time actually defining a word you use in every post!

One thing is certain, you picked an appropriate user name.......
Like said, it is easier to keep it simple for your ilk.

no...you hear fakes pretending to be Tea Party people.....I support the Tea Party and Libertarians....but I am a conservative....
Yeah...everyone who spews teaper hate speech is a fake. If that's true...why don't I ever see a teaper condemn these 'fake' people and their 'fake teaper ideas'?

She's guaranteed 47% of the vote.

:disagree: , maybe 37% ...., if that high, she will get 100% from the USMB liberfools :up: .... :lmao:
I am of course referring to Romney's "47%" comment which was secretly recorded and leaked to the Liberal press. It cost him the election.

yes...had he been a democrat they would have held it...just like they did obama's speech at rashid khalidi's going away dinner.......

Standard Chicago Politics.

You know what would be funny... if this is one of Barry's smears. :D

He hates Hillary and he hates Bill even more. Barry is gone in a year and half, after that he could give fuck about Democrat party if he could torpedo Hillary again. Would LMAO to see pedo ring evidence gets released on Bill from some "rainy day" drawer in Justice Department. That would be listed as ONE worthwhile thing he has done for the country. :D

Forum List

Back