Clinton campaign trying to get moderators to fact check Trump DURING debate.

Liberals don't understand how debate works... not surprising.

Given the long list of Trump fact checks in previous debates, the moderators will be very busy

Clinton Campaign Trying to Get Moderators to Fact-Check Trump

Typical corruption from the Clinton Criminal Cartel. They fuck with Trump he will stop being nice and start point out EVERY lie she tells and we can drag this into an all out war on live tv :) You want to "fact check" people do it after the debate and bring it up in the next debate.

They both should be fact checked during the debate. What the hell is wrong with that?
Everything. That isn't what a debate is. And with the Romney example mentioned above the "fact" may be very well wrong. It was and might have cost him the election. Nothing wrong with it afterwards where you can fact check the fact checking but there isn't time to do it on the fly.

Yeah, - pretty sure it'll work in her favor.

3be32c3639de3bbd324e1365447b6555.jpg

Or more recently;

3e15b2aa2b9e4bd3b92902c786d36364.jpg

... Huh. I can't actually see the "truth" section of Trump's graph. It appears to be nonexistent.

Why should Hillary have to use her limited allotted time to correct the mountain of lies coming from Trump?

Let Trump use his own time to defend his lies

Clinton Campaign Trying to Get Moderators to Fact-Check Trump

Typical corruption from the Clinton Criminal Cartel. They fuck with Trump he will stop being nice and start point out EVERY lie she tells and we can drag this into an all out war on live tv :) You want to "fact check" people do it after the debate and bring it up in the next debate.

They both should be fact checked during the debate. What the hell is wrong with that?
It's a time factor. Too many lies to decifer on the hildaskank side.

norman, trump does not get to lie. neither does clinton.

Clinton has got to lie plenty...

But the moderator's role in a debate is not to fact check or even more importantly, take sides (which really is what all of this is about, they want to fact check Trump only).

Or more recently;

... Huh. I can't actually see the "truth" section of Trump's graph. It appears to be nonexistent.

It's the fact checker's truth graph that is non-existent.

Obviously the fact checker can solely decide what the graph looks like by picking and choosing what to include. This is only proof of their bias, nothing else. If they took arguments at random Hillary would obviously be the biggest liar in this planet. Instead they pick on Trump's hyperbole and claim it "pants on fire" lies. Long live bias...

It's not surprising to see bias when you are paid by democrats.

Trump has lived his life throwing out nonsense.
For Clinton or the moderator to say over and over Mr Trump that's not true....
Trump comes back with....

I have heard that from many people... Or
Many people have seen this and the best
I have my investigators down there now and they can't believe what they are finding....

It gets to a point that people have no choice but to give up...

That's how the Donald rose to power....

Just keep throwing out the BS that the people want to hear.

HRC will have a rough night with this guy.

Or more recently;

Only a full bore retard would believe that graph. Congrats, you found a picture that validates your idiotic belief system.

Once again...you can't refute a single one of those fact checks......only that you do not like the results

Forum List

Back