Clinton bribed 6 republicans to destroy Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WikiLeaks: Clinton Bribed 6 Republicans To ‘Destroy Trump’

WikiLeaks has released information that shows Hillary Clinton campaign staffers bribing 6 Republicans to “destroy Trump”.

In an email from John Podesta to Huma Abedin, the pair discuss diverting Clinton campaign funds to various Republicans who were secretly on the Clinton payroll.

Conservativedailypost.com reports:

The email, sent in July of this year, describes how funds were being diverted from Clinton’s campaign to the Super PACS of Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, and John Kasich.

According to the email:.........................................
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No shocker there we can't put anything past the Clintons. Dirty, evil, and multiple crimes against humanity.

upload_2017-3-16_21-35-50.png

• Banned
WikiLeaks: Clinton Bribed 6 Republicans To ‘Destroy Trump’

WikiLeaks has released information that shows Hillary Clinton campaign staffers bribing 6 Republicans to “destroy Trump”.

In an email from John Podesta to Huma Abedin, the pair discuss diverting Clinton campaign funds to various Republicans who were secretly on the Clinton payroll.

Conservativedailypost.com reports:

The email, sent in July of this year, describes how funds were being diverted from Clinton’s campaign to the Super PACS of Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, and John Kasich.

According to the email:.........................................
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No shocker there we can't put anything past the Clintons. Dirty, evil, and multiple crimes against humanity.

I'm surprised he hasn't stopped by to put in his two cents. He must be bored since he can't get a rise out of me lol.

You guys shouldn't jump on old Jake. Never enter a battle of wits with someone so poorly armed. It's like picking on the mentally handicapped.

Not surprised. The Clinton machinery is so hopelessly corrupt that I wouldn't put anything past them. In fact, bribing 6 Republicans would be considered rather blase by Clinton standards.

Forum List

Back