Clint vs The Chair

I'm sorry, Clint's speech was an epic debacle. It was embarrassing to the RNC, but it will have little-to-none effect on the outcome of the election.

480529_481991111811872_938271765_n.jpg

Like I said earlier....attack the messenger, but not the message. :eusa_whistle:

What message? The speech was incoherent.

I'm sorry, Clint's speech was an epic debacle. It was embarrassing to the RNC, but it will have little-to-none effect on the outcome of the election.

It was an awkward setup for the Romney speech

Like I said earlier....attack the messenger, but not the message. :eusa_whistle:

What message? The speech was incoherent.

I've followed along with much more incoherent posts on this board and was able to define the message of the poster. It was there....and very clear.

He may have said a few things you agreed with, but can you honestly say there was a theme to his speech?

I've followed along with much more incoherent posts on this board and was able to define the message of the poster. It was there....and very clear.

He may have said a few things you agreed with, but can you honestly say there was a theme to his speech?

Absolutely

Any moron can create an imaginary strawman and debate it. Just look at the rightwingers on this board. It's too bad that Clint couldn't even do this in a coherent manner.

Absolutely

I must have missed it then. To me, he look dis-shoveled and appeared to be rambling. He did offer a few platitudes though. I didn't take anything from his speech.

Forum List

Back