Climatechangevangelistas! Please explain this...

I was watching network news tonight with the weather person describing the "1 in 500 years" rain in NYC and stating it was clearly caused by "climate change".
It made me wonder then about these two FACTs that the global warming evangelistas seemingly are unaware of.

Fact 1.
Fifty-five million years ago the North Pole was an ice-free zone with tropical temperatures, according to research.
A sediment core excavated from 400m (1,300ft) below the seabed of the Arctic Ocean has enabled scientists to delve far back into the region's past.

Fact 2.
Projections show that the area of land and sea that falls within the Arctic Circle is home to an estimated 90 billion barrels of oil, an incredible 13% of Earth's reserves.

So please tell me you global warming, climate change "evangelistas"......
BIG question ?
Why 50 million years ago did the North Pole have tropical temperatures... was there "global warming"?
(Tropical climates are characterized by monthly average temperatures of 18 ℃ (64.4 ℉)
2nd Big question ?
If oil is formed from mixtures of hydrocarbons that formed from the remains of animals and plants (diatoms) that lived millions of years ,
how come there is 90 billion barrels in the Arctic Circle? Was there "global warming" when this animals and plants were in the Arctic Circle?

I've provided the FACTS that support the premise "global warming" has occurred in the past... Now refute these facts.
Study the science until you have a full understanding of what is being predicted. Making a comparison to an ice age only shows that you're relying on kneejerk ignorance.

Or just accept that which experts are saying about AGW. It's hardly challenged by any credible authorities.

Are the denialists mainly driven by fear of the facts on climate change? Currently across America there's plenty to fear.

Bullshit. Civilization thrives during warmer periods and suffers during colder periods.
Higher CO2 actually improves vegetation and food production and actually also increases O2 levels in the atmosphere. This is why the Dinosaurs and Megafauna were so large.

If you want to know what Truth is, believe the opposite of what the Lib Tard Whacko PC Cultists believe and tell you to believe.

1630686251404.png

Study the science until you have a full understanding of what is being predicted. Making a comparison to an ice age only shows that you're relying on kneejerk ignorance.

Or just accept that which experts are saying about AGW. It's hardly challenged by any credible authorities.

Are the denialists mainly driven by fear of the facts on climate change? Currently across America there's plenty to fear.
Tell me what is more scientific? Relying on temperature readings done electronically or done by a human being?
The reason I ask is because the below states "1880 to 1970 for 90 years" temperatures were taken by humans.
Discounting the temperatures these recorders endured, discounting the eyeball scrutiny of a 2 degree differential while shivering or sweating do you believe that 50 years of readings are accurate versus 70 years of inaccuracies? Remember these human readings were copied down by pencil, re-read, re-copied numerous times over those 70 years. And these "experts" base their "science" on these 132 years of biased readings!
thermometerproblems.png

Tell me what is more scientific? Relying on temperature readings done electronically or done by a human being?
The reason I ask is because the below states "1880 to 1970 for 90 years" temperatures were taken by humans.
Discounting the temperatures these recorders endured, discounting the eyeball scrutiny of a 2 degree differential while shivering or sweating do you believe that 50 years of readings are accurate versus 70 years of inaccuracies? Remember these human readings were copied down by pencil, re-read, re-copied numerous times over those 70 years. And these "experts" base their "science" on these 132 years of biased readings!
View attachment 534488
I'm not a climate expert and you demonstrate by that question that you're completely uneducated on the question, as well as being simplistic with your kneejerk conclusions.

You can believe whatever you want to believe but it's still most likely out of fear of understanding the scientific facts.
Devote a couple of years of your life to getting up to speed with the world's climate experts.

I was watching network news tonight with the weather person describing the "1 in 500 years" rain in NYC and stating it was clearly caused by "climate change".
It made me wonder then about these two FACTs that the global warming evangelistas seemingly are unaware of.

Fact 1.
Fifty-five million years ago the North Pole was an ice-free zone with tropical temperatures, according to research.
A sediment core excavated from 400m (1,300ft) below the seabed of the Arctic Ocean has enabled scientists to delve far back into the region's past.

Fact 2.
Projections show that the area of land and sea that falls within the Arctic Circle is home to an estimated 90 billion barrels of oil, an incredible 13% of Earth's reserves.

BIG question ?
Why 50 million years ago did the North Pole have tropical temperatures... was there "global warming"?
(Tropical climates are characterized by monthly average temperatures of 18 ℃ (64.4 ℉)
2nd Big question ?
If oil is formed from mixtures of hydrocarbons that formed from the remains of animals and plants (diatoms) that lived millions of years ,
how come there is 90 billion barrels in the Arctic Circle? Was there "global warming" when this animals and plants were in the Arctic Circle?

I've provided the FACTS that support the premise "global warming" has occurred in the past... Now refute these facts.

Don't forget this.

Long before man ever evolved out of a single cell organism the earth had world wide floods, world wide fires, world wide droughts, a total reversal of the poles, super volcanoes, sesmic activity enough to break apart entire land masses, total loss and gain of the ozone layer, bombardment by cosmic radiation, meteroes, an ice age extinction of almost all life and a lot more.

All of this happened millions and billions of years before man existed with hundreds of thousands to millions of years between major events and we have only been on this planet to actually first hand experience this planet for a few thousand years.

Everything environmentally speaking man has experienced has been virtually insignificant compared to other events the world has gone through. We act like the world is ending when in the scope of the planet what were experiencing is ripples caused by a pebble in a ocean. And these ripples have happened countless times before we even came into existence.

Every scientist agrees on the planet to this and they all have their own research that leads to the same conclusions these events happened.

Earth is chaotic, unstable, always in a state of flux. To think the planet never changes and is always the same and that we somehow "upset nature" is foolish and ignorant.

Don't forget this.

Long before man ever evolved out of a single cell organism the earth had world wide floods, world wide fires, world wide droughts, a total reversal of the poles, super volcanoes, sesmic activity enough to break apart entire land masses, total loss and gain of the ozone layer, bombardment by cosmic radiation, meteroes, an ice age extinction of almost all life and a lot more.

All of this happened millions and billions of years before man existed with hundreds of thousands to millions of years between major events and we have only been on this planet to actually first hand experience this planet for a few thousand years.

Everything environmentally speaking man has experienced has been virtually insignificant compared to other events the world has gone through. We act like the world is ending when in the scope of the planet what were experiencing is ripples caused by a pebble in a ocean. And these ripples have happened countless times before we even came into existence.

Every scientist agrees on the planet to this and they all have their own research that leads to the same conclusions these events happened.

Earth is chaotic, unstable, always in a state of flux. To think the planet never changes and is always the same and that we somehow "upset nature" is foolish and ignorant.
Totally irrelevant

Authoritarian condescension is no substitute for science. Using terms of disdain like "denialist" only convinces us that you have no solid argument. To date no one has been able to reliably demonstrate that GW is mainly anthropogenic in nature and so you're going to get backlash.

Jo

Don't forget this.

There's a half dozen things wrong with that statement. Don't try to foist yourself on people as being able to understand science if you don't even have time periods correct.

Millions and billions? A thousand million make a billion for a starter.

Fact 1.

Fact 2.

BIG question ?
2nd Big question ?

Because the earth warmed in the past, doesn’t mean it’s warming for the same reason now.

Authoritarian condescension is no substitute for science. Using terms of disdain like "denialist" only convinces us that you have no solid argument. To date no one has been able to reliably demonstrate that GW is mainly anthropogenic in nature and so you're going to get backlash.

Jo
I use the word 'denialist' only with deep respect for those who won't accept the science.

Although their numbers must have severely shrunk in the last few weeks due to the US catastrophies in the making! You would be further ahead just pretending you believe!

So then explain how come the polar caps had tropical temperatures which caused oil to be formed from what... plant life in the Arctic ?
Also... are you aware of these statistics?

Globally, there are estimated to be 3.04 trillion trees. This is according to a study published in the journal Nature.

So please explain where the following simple arithmetic is wrong.

3,040,000,000,000 trees each absorbing 48 lbs of C02 is hmmm...
72,960,000,000 tons of CO2 per year! 72.9 Billion tons absorbed.
Now...hmmm ...

how much CO2 in the world...let's see what experts say:
In 2019, about 43.1 billion tons of CO2 from human activities were emitted into the atmosphere.

So let's see, when you subtract 43.1 billion tons CO2 emitted /year from 72.96 billion tons absorbed,
that leaves 29 billion tons to cover the CO2 emitted due to decaying leaves, etc.
Please tell me where my simple math is wrong.

I use the word 'denialist' only with deep respect for those who won't accept the science.

Although their numbers must have severely shrunk in the last few weeks due to the US catastrophies in the making! You would be further ahead just pretending you believe!

Globally, there are estimated to be 3.04 trillion trees. This is according to a study published in the journal Nature.

Now...hmmm ...

In 2019, about 43.1 billion tons of CO2 from human activities were emitted into the atmosphere.

So let's see, when you subtract 43.1 billion tons CO2 emitted /year from 72.96 billion tons absorbed,
that leaves 29 billion tons to cover the CO2 emitted due to decaying leaves, etc.

So then explain how come the polar caps had tropical temperatures which caused oil to be formed from what... plant life in the Arctic ?
Humans are not plant life you idiot. During those warm periods other forms of life flourished. Your argument that humans cant be causing climate change now because it was caused by different reasons in the past is undereducated speculation.

Now...hmmm ...

Ask an expert climate scientist. I'm pretty sure he/she will tell you something to do with trees being one factor in many.
I have no further interest in pursuing the issue with a kneejerk denialist!
That which you want to believe has no connection to the detailed science.

Yeah but Muhammed said that people thrive in heat. I was just pointing out that wasnt true.
Actually I said that civilization thrives during warm periods and suffers during cold periods. And it's 100% true.

You are just too ignorant of science to comprehend that fact.

And you've obviously been brainwashed by the multi-billion dollar global warming doomsday cult propaganda campaign meant to scare the shit out of people like you who are ignorant of science.

So then explain how come the polar caps had tropical temperatures
It was already explained to you, but you ignored it so you could continue to LIE!
PLATE TECTONICS!
The land mass at the poles were not at the pols 50 million years ago. The plates they sit on have moved, and are still moving, look it up.

Higher CO2 actually improves vegetation and food production and actually also increases O2 levels in the atmosphere. This is why the Dinosaurs and Megafauna were so large.

If you want to know what Truth is, believe the opposite of what the Lib Tard Whacko PC Cultists believe and tell you to believe.

View attachment 534487
We are heading into a new era of agricultural abundance

Forum List

Back