Climate scientist Dr. Roy Spencer lays the smack to '2014 warmest year ever' nonsense

You're fucked Zeke.

better to shut the fuck up and stop doubling down on how ignorant you are

Fuck, the competition for the most stupid right winger on the board has just had some new competition chime in.
Frank, you may be the winner of the most stupid prize, but Widman and bear are gonna make you work for it.

Do you know if the Creation Museum has man walking with dinosaurs or crocodiles?

first.., stupid fucktard, define dinosaurs
So for me not knowing how to spell it properly or Use the right words , in your little mind thinks i dont know what it is? You should tell my boss he would laugh his ass off at you :)

You one crazy stupid mother fucker aren't you. ODS is exceptionally strong in you.
Define dinosaurs? What the fuck are you talking about?

How about T Rex. Did man take T Rex out for his evening walk so that the T Rex didn't shit big piles of wildman all over the cave? That's all I want to know. You got an answer or not asshole?

About time a scientist says what I have saying all along people recording the temperature 100 years ago were inacuarate compared to 20 years ago
As I have frequently pointed out!
We've pointed out you me and others that the simple mercury thermometer used to record temperatures long before computers and digital were hard to read.
Considering that THE below was the only way of reading a temperature for decades.
Hard to distinguish between 71.4 ° and 71.6° wouldn't you say? Then remember these discrete temperature readings had to be physically written down, then transcribed again and again..remember all before computers...and again how often have we had problems reading people's typing on this forum?
View attachment 36050

Unable to figure out what a mean is aren't you?
You should tell that to my boss he would laugh his ass off at you :)

So tell me again grammar and spelling police why I should learn how to spell proper?

Well it sure helps you put forth an educated persona. Seeing as how all you got to form an opinion of someone (on a message board) is what and how they write.

Hey, be like the majority of the right wingers you support on here and come off as uneducated and illiterate.
Your right wing friends will still give you the big thumbs up. They think just like you do. Weird.

Maybe rw just maybe RE he would hire you to push around my Kennedy tool box and hold my multi meter

The environmentalist movement is on the right side of environmental issues, whether there is global warming or not.

Casting doubt on global warming theories is nothing more than a pro-pollution strategy.

do you know the difference between being against pollution and claiming that man is causing the planet to warm?

Everyone is against pollution and in in favor of protecting the environment of our planet. Why not focus on that rather than the man made global warming hoax?

Man has never, in the history of mankind, mined and drilled for oil and coal and then burnt that oil and coal (made from carbon BTW) at this pace and for this sustained period of time.

So the very best and most honest opinion that could be given about these actions is that we don't KNOW what will happen from putting all that carbon back into the atmosphere.

It has never been done before. But it ain't looking like it is helping us.

It may very well be polluting the atmosphere, but there is no proof that it is causing climate change. Why not focus on the real problem----pollution, rather than some junk science aimed at making certain people richer?

My opinions come from reading books zeke, manuals, blue prints, I am a reader zeke I can finish a 800 page book in 3 days if I wanted to, I comprehend, I figure machinery out in minutes which could take 4 highly paid maintenance men on first 6 hours, they call me when they can not figure it out

I am that fucking good

You're fucked Zeke.

Fuck, the competition for the most stupid right winger on the board has just had some new competition chime in.
Frank, you may be the winner of the most stupid prize, but Widman and bear are gonna make you work for it.

Do you know if the Creation Museum has man walking with dinosaurs or crocodiles?

Better to remain shut the fuck up and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt -- Abe Lincoln

No doubt, Zeke

Plus I go the fuck outside zeke

Again

Attachments

• IMG_20150120_095034.jpg
    IMG_20150120_095034.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 87
It may very well be polluting the atmosphere, but there is no proof that it is causing climate change. Why not focus on the real problem----pollution, rather than some junk science aimed at making certain people richer?

I hate to tell you this red. But this concern did start out with trying to get a handle on pollution.
Unleaded gas, catalytic converters, smoke stack scrubbers, etc etc.

We did get a handle on air pollution in this country after years of working to do just that.
But it isn't enough.

How do you know what the effects of burning all that carbon will be when it has never been done before?
We know what burning leaded gas does. What unrestricted tail pipe emissions does. What coal fired plants emit and the harm it does.

What we don't know is what the long term consequences of burning all this carbon will mean in the future.
And why people like you wouldn't want to be extremely cautious about this activity is something I just don't understand.. Cause if we do what you want, which I guess is pretty much nothing, and you and your kind are wrong, we are fucked.

Plus I go the fuck outside zeke

Again

What is it you are trying to say dude? See, this is the part where you could come off as being a little bit smarter than you seem to be. Pose a coherent question and I will try and answer it.

But if you want I could find a picture of my lake house. Would that make you feel better? Or worse?

The environmentalist movement is on the right side of environmental issues, whether there is global warming or not.

Casting doubt on global warming theories is nothing more than a pro-pollution strategy.

do you know the difference between being against pollution and claiming that man is causing the planet to warm?

Everyone is against pollution and in in favor of protecting the environment of our planet. Why not focus on that rather than the man made global warming hoax?

No, everyone is not against pollution.

Greenland called, they said the human artifacts being discovered under the ice means your theory fails

China and India called, they said your models are wrong and climate change is natural.

Germany called they said modern thermometers read warmer than prior ones

Time for the warmers to find some other way to destroy Western civilization
They are working on it. Taking prayer out of schools, government, and gay marriage.

You're fucked Zeke.

You're fucked Zeke.

Here is words of advice quit crying get a skill and learn about technology if you want to debate me, other wise you are a fool

No, everyone is not against pollution.
I agree I remember one company I worked at in the 80s was dumping toxic waste in the back got a heads up from osha they were coming to inspect ( ohsa always do) so my company at the time planted trees in the spot

Last edited:
Btw way zeke do you really want me to take a picture of the local paper and post and write on it bear513? I am getting tired , I Will do it tomorrow on this thread, dude I am the real deal lmao

I promise you I will do it tomorrow

The man made global warming cult in here don't even want to address my post? I have been in injection molding for 30 years , most plastics are heat sensitive, and the 60s analog crap is worlds apart from what we have today

That is true. The digital displays are obviously more accurate then what people had to do for decades before digital.
Just for a moment consider you are a volunteer temperature recording person standing in the heat or in the cold. Reading something like the below tell me
if the temperature is 69° or 71°?
Then the volunteer has to transcribe then transmit.
View attachment 36051

NO, it is not obvious that digital are more accurate. Just because most can read into decimals it does not make them more accurate. CALIBRATION makes them more accurate. I will bet the calibration tolerance for most of the temperature indicators is fairly large.

Forum List

Back