Climate scientist Dr. Roy Spencer lays the smack to '2014 warmest year ever' nonsense

first.., stupid fucktard, define dinosaurs

You one crazy stupid mother fucker aren't you. ODS is exceptionally strong in you.
Define dinosaurs? What the fuck are you talking about?

How about T Rex. Did man take T Rex out for his evening walk so that the T Rex didn't shit big piles of wildman all over the cave? That's all I want to know. You got an answer or not asshole?

Can you find undisputed research from a scientist who hasn't been debunked or paid off (by Oil companies) with a peer reviewed paper that has irrefutable evidence against man made climate change?

We have it on our side..

Can you wait 10 or 15 years for them to come up with something? They'll pray for the right answer and the right scientist. It'll just take awhile.

15 years from now the science and the evidence will be so irrefutable that I fully expect the Republicans to embrace the idea that global warming is real, they have always said it was real and it is ALL the Democrats, and especially Obama's fault that nothing was done about it.
It will take 100 years hence of accurate data if you know anything about s.p.c.

More on Spencer (no pun intended)

"Spencer is a signatory to An Evangelical Declaration on Global Warming,[30][31] which states that "Earth and its ecosystems – created by God's intelligent design and infinite power and sustained by His faithful providence – are robust, resilient, self-regulating, and self-correcting".

Goddam that's funny, coming from someone claiming to be a scientist.

the climate of our planet has been changing for millions of years, it will be changing millions of years after man no longer exists. Man has never had anything to do with it, and never will.

"Spencer is a signatory to An Evangelical Declaration on Global Warming,[30][31] which states that "Earth and its ecosystems – created by God's intelligent design and infinite power and sustained by His faithful providence – are robust, resilient, self-regulating, and self-correcting".

Again trying to kill the messenger? I am going to take pictures tonight off old crap we have and the new stuff that reads to a a half a degree

Hmmm, aren't you one of the loons who said the gulf was destroyed after the BP spill? Well its not. The earth has remarkable self healing capabilities.

But on climate, see that big ball of fire up in the sky? its called the sun and it controls the climate of planet earth, not soccer moms in SUVs.

The environmentalist movement is on the right side of environmental issues, whether there is global warming or not.

Casting doubt on global warming theories is nothing more than a pro-pollution strategy.

Hmmm, aren't you one of the loons who said the gulf was destroyed after the BP spill? Well its not. The earth has remarkable self healing capabilities.

But on climate, see that big ball of fire up in the sky? its called the sun and it controls the climate of planet earth, not soccer moms in SUVs.

See what I mean, from my last post? The anti-climate change crowd is nothing more than the pro-pollution crowd.

Pollution for profit.

Man has never, in the history of mankind, mined and drilled for oil and coal and then burnt that oil and coal (made from carbon BTW) at this pace and for this sustained period of time.

So the very best and most honest opinion that could be given about these actions is that we don't KNOW what will happen from putting all that carbon back into the atmosphere.

It has never been done before. But it ain't looking like it is helping us.

So you want to "believe" have "faith" in your man made climate change religion Zeke we get it

Go out side NY I am...sitting on my dock fishing, the bluest skies , comfortable :)

Take a lesson from Ferguson. The left are utterly brainwashed. So thoroughly that it totally matters NOT what the actual facts are.

The democrats intentions (along with the worl governments) is that clear. They are all about brainwashing the masses to maintain the industry that pays so well.

They got Leonardo DiCrapio to actually do a speech in front of the UN. Now, what the fuck does he know about.climate? Where did he get educated in climate!? The liberals then have the unmitigated arrogance to say this person has no credentials cause understands the exponential probability that all of life can be explained by claiming it was all done by a series of 1000 coindicences?

Crocs has been here since the dinos dumb duck zeke and birds are relatives of the dinos so define dinosaur ?

Hey, I didn't think wildman had any competition in the "stupid" department. I was wrong. If you are to fucking stupid to know what dinosaurs are, don't be begging me to educate you or wildman.

Do you stupid fucks have and know how to use Google? Good god, the education level of you stupid right wing fucks is PITIFUL. Along with your writing skills. Un educated at best. Willfully stupid at worst. Which are you?

Crocs has been here since the dinos dumb duck zeke and birds are relatives of the dinos so define dinosaur ?

Hey, I didn't think wildman had any competition in the "stupid" department. I was wrong. If you are to fucking stupid to know what dinosaurs are, don't be begging me to educate you or wildman.

Do you stupid fucks have and know how to use Google? Good god, the education level of you stupid right wing fucks is PITIFUL. Along with your writing skills. Un educated at best. Willfully stupid at worst. Which are you?

You're fucked Zeke.

better to shut the fuck up and stop doubling down on how ignorant you are

I don't need to write just fix machines dumb fuck, again crocs have been here since dinos

Btw you jealous of my house?

Attachments

• IMG_20150120_094827.jpg
    IMG_20150120_094827.jpg
    877.1 KB · Views: 84
About time a scientist says what I have saying all along people recording the temperature 100 years ago were inacuarate compared to 20 years ago
As I have frequently pointed out!
We've pointed out you me and others that the simple mercury thermometer used to record temperatures long before computers and digital were hard to read.
Considering that THE below was the only way of reading a temperature for decades.
Hard to distinguish between 71.4 ° and 71.6° wouldn't you say? Then remember these discrete temperature readings had to be physically written down, then transcribed again and again..remember all before computers...and again how often have we had problems reading people's typing on this forum?
View attachment 36050

Unable to figure out what a mean is aren't you?

So tell me again grammar and spelling police why I should learn how to spell proper? What the fuck for at 49? I have every thing I want

Dumb ass

Forum List

Back