Climate March expected to draw massive crowd to D.C. in sweltering heat

Have you turkeys ever seen a wind farm? They have big ones in Texas and probably 1/3 of them are broken and the gov has no plans to fix them!
Why yes, every time I go the Eastern Oregon, I see thousands of wind mills. And, unless there is a surplus of energy, almost all of them are working. So why don't you link us something that backs up your 'observation'?
Gee, who would oppose wind NRG in TX?

Donald Trump once backed urgent climate action. Wait, what?

Donald Trump once backed urgent climate action. Wait, what?
By Ben Adler and Rebecca Leber on Jun 8, 2016

As negotiators headed to Copenhagen in December 2009 to forge a global climate pact, concerned U.S. business leaders and liberal luminaries took out a full-page ad in the New York Times calling for aggressive climate action. In an open letter to President Obama and the U.S. Congress, they declared: “If we fail to act now, it is scientifically irrefutable that there will be catastrophic and irreversible consequences for humanity and our planet.”

One of the signatories of that letter: Donald Trump.

Also signed by Trump’s three adult children, the letter called for passage of U.S. climate legislation, investment in the clean energy economy, and leadership to inspire the rest of the world to join the fight against climate change.
<more>

AGW is considered a fact by all the Scientific Societies, National Academies of Science, and all major Universities. And almost all have policiy statements to the effect that change represents a clear and present danger.

While individual temps represent only local weather, when that local weather from around the world is added up over years, then you have a trend. And 2014 was the hottest year on record, until 2015, which was the hottest year on record until 2016. That is a pretty solid indication of warming.

Yeah...no so much......

Fucking Lindzen, he also testified before Congress as to the harmlessness of Tobacco. He is a whore, he prostitutes his degrees to the highest bidder.

Yes.....anyone who points out how full of shit the man made global warmers are is a shill.........and when every computer model fails to predict what actually happens.....you still cling to your global warming religion and anti gun beliefs....

As pointed out before, the vast majority of scientists around the world state that global warming is real, and your deniers are to the man on the payroll of the energy companies, or think tanks supported by those companies.

86f3231d434c7a22e67b16b0df4ffc80.jpg

AGW is considered a fact by all the Scientific Societies, National Academies of Science, and all major Universities. And almost all have policiy statements to the effect that change represents a clear and present danger.

While individual temps represent only local weather, when that local weather from around the world is added up over years, then you have a trend. And 2014 was the hottest year on record, until 2015, which was the hottest year on record until 2016. That is a pretty solid indication of warming.

They should run for office.

Let's expose their "findings" to the public. I would certainly like to see that happen.

Hoping CO2 hits 425 next year. I love the heat !!!!!!

Yes....they all want government grant money, book deals and awards.....got it. Now....what they need to do is actually look at the science...
My, you are one fucking dumb ignoramus. The scientists that are keeping track of the changes in the climate, a response to global warming, are from ever nation in the world with advanced education. The Japanese, Danes, Russians, Chinese, and the EU scientists are all seeing the same thing.

But, I don't want to alarm you, so keep that little tin hat on real tight. Because you are proposing a world wide conspiracy among scientists from every nation and culture in the world.

Yeah....nothing political about any of that.

Burden the U.S.....then don't play by the rules....countries never do that.

On what could be a record-hot day, tens of thousands of demonstrators are expected to assemble in Washington on Saturday. Their large-scale climate change protest will mark President Trump’s first 100 days in office, which have been punctuated by multiple rollbacks of environmental protections and Obama climate policies.

The People’s Climate March, which originated with a massive demonstration in New York in September 2014, picked a symbolically striking day for its 2017 event. Temperatures could exceed 90 degrees and possibly set a record for April 29 in the District, which would amplify the movement’s message.

Climate March expected to draw massive crowd to D.C. in sweltering heat
my republican relatives in TN are already complaining about the heat they've experienced in April when it's usually much cooler - and last year's temps kept them inside almost the entire summer

and it's only going to get worse, far worse, while Trump dismantles all federal agencies tasked with addressing AGW

the poor kids, I wish them well

Well, hope they stay hydrated. Heat kills you know.

We can only hope.

On what could be a record-hot day, tens of thousands of demonstrators are expected to assemble in Washington on Saturday. Their large-scale climate change protest will mark President Trump’s first 100 days in office, which have been punctuated by multiple rollbacks of environmental protections and Obama climate policies.

The People’s Climate March, which originated with a massive demonstration in New York in September 2014, picked a symbolically striking day for its 2017 event. Temperatures could exceed 90 degrees and possibly set a record for April 29 in the District, which would amplify the movement’s message.

Climate March draws massive crowd to D.C. in sweltering heat
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...3413c691853_story.html?utm_term=.6e5a669eebbb
my republican relatives in TN are already complaining about the heat they've experienced in April when it's usually much cooler - and last year's temps kept them inside almost the entire summer

and it's only going to get worse, far worse, while Trump dismantles all federal agencies tasked with addressing AGW

the poor kids, I wish them well

But you see you have this Loser preaching to Africa how they should not have AC , or drive cars.......

Now the critical thinking part -------------- When O moron leaves Africa he drives away in a nice Ac limo, he then Jumps on a nice AC Jet that uses how much fuel.............

When he gets off that Jet , he then jumps into his limo headed towards his what 15, 000 sq ft home NICE COOLED by AC, oh and they leave the lights on all the time too LOL

Let's expose their "findings" to the public. I would certainly like to see that happen.

LOL Expose the 'findings' to the public? Scientists have been doing that for years. You ignoramuses have just been refusing to look at them.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

LOL Expose the 'findings' to the public? Scientists have been doing that for years. You ignoramuses have just been refusing to look at them.

Except.....we have had a pause in the warming that wasn't predicted by the computer models....

Yeah...no so much......

Fucking Lindzen, he also testified before Congress as to the harmlessness of Tobacco. He is a whore, he prostitutes his degrees to the highest bidder.

Yes.....anyone who points out how full of shit the man made global warmers are is a shill.........and when every computer model fails to predict what actually happens.....you still cling to your global warming religion and anti gun beliefs....

As pointed out before, the vast majority of scientists around the world state that global warming is real, and your deniers are to the man on the payroll of the energy companies, or think tanks supported by those companies.

No...the vast majority signed on to the research by the IPCC...which was headed by scientists who hid their data, and then destroyed it when scientists wanted to inspect it....which they admitted to doing when their emails were hacked....

Actually, we have been. However, in your mind, the debate is over.

Most people are ignorant of what both sides are claiming.

Afraid ?

Forum List

Back