Climate Crisis - Wine in Sweden

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Swedish wine, in terms of wine produced commercially from grapes grown in Sweden, is a very marginal but growing industry which saw its first beginnings in the late 1990s.

We should not be able to grow wine in Sweden. But the man made climate crisis means that all sorts of craziness is going on.
Daffodils flower in january and we mow the lawn in late October. I can grow tomatoes outdoor..
At some point we will have a Welsh pineapple industry. We will feed the soil with the ground down bones of all the whales who die in waters that are too warm.

Swedish wine, in terms of wine produced commercially from grapes grown in Sweden, is a very marginal but growing industry which saw its first beginnings in the late 1990s.

We should not be able to grow wine in Sweden. But the man made climate crisis means that all sorts of craziness is going on.
Daffodils flower in january and we mow the lawn in late October. I can grow tomatoes outdoor..
At some point we will have a Welsh pineapple industry. We will feed the soil with the ground down bones of all the whales who die in waters that are too warm.
Or perhaps science has bioengineered cold resistant vines

Recommended reading.

Amazon product

Commie I think you are the man made crisis.

Man made Global Warming....Global Cooling...Climate Change...Climate Emergency? Nope

Climate has been changing for millions of years and will continue.
Taking recorded history and applying man made climate change to it is just BS
Why are you on the wrong side of every issue ? You seem like a decent bloke lost in a fog of misinformation.

Why are you on the wrong side of every issue ? You seem like a decent bloke lost in a fog of misinformation.
There's a Reich commie for you.....no variance from the Reichbabble vill be allowed!
You iz on zee wrong side uv zee issue Meister!

Last edited:
Because the science....not the paid for science, but the science says you're wrong.

More and more scientists are coming around to the truth, or they are no longer being censored.
The paid for science was by exxon mobile who knew all about it decades ago. They funded fake professors to tell us it was ok.

Who are you to say Sweden shouldn't be allowed to make wine, you fat racist fuck?

The paid for science was by exxon mobile who knew all about it decades ago. They funded fake professors to tell us it was ok.
You don't know any climate scientists. Let Me introduce you to one.

Richard Lindzen is a dynamical meteorologist. He has contributed to the development of theories for the Hadley Circulation, hydrodynamic instability theory, internal gravity waves, atmospheric tides, and the quasi-biennial oscillation of the stratosphere. His current research is focused on climate sensitivity, the role of cirrus clouds in climate, and the determination of the tropics-to-pole temperature difference. He has attained multiple degrees from Harvard University, and won multiple awards in his field of study such as the Jule Charney award for “highly significant research in the atmospheric sciences”. Between 1983 and 2013, he was the Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Atmospheric Sciences at MIT where he earned emeritus status in July of 2013

During the Medieval Warming colonists in Greenland subsisted on food produced with European style farming for several hundred years. Try that now in our colder world and you will starve.

Forum List

Back