Climate Crisis Is Not Global Warming, It Is Cooling

Greening refers only to land. - That's a trick from the statistical arts, severely reduce our sample pool and we can drive our probabilities out the roof ...

That goes both ways, then. Nobody can use it to say there's more greening.
Nobody disputes that greening happened before that. We just point out that it's no longer happening.

These statements appear to be mutually exclusive ... you can't have things both ways ...

It's not undefinable in northern Canada, Alaska and Russia. When tundra turns to forest, more solar energy is absorbed.
I'm not going to quibble about short-wave albedo at night ... but you're darn right about forests absorbing more solar energy than tundra ... go kick a tree, it's not just it sequesters carbon from the atmosphere, it also sequesters all the energy to reduce all that carbon, and a fair part of this energy is never released again ...

... while absolute humidity is rising ...
Yup ... taking all that energy away from temperature rise ... it's this negative feedback mechanism that saves a billion lives in the tropics ... just increasing temperature causes temperature to not rise as fast ... the numbers speak from themselves ...

Higher average rainfall has more to do with the Greening of the Land than carbon dioxide concentrations ... it's a nasty environment for plants on land, something plants in the ocean aren't exposed to ... just saying ...

That's a trick from the statistical arts, severely reduce our sample pool and we can drive our probabilities out the roof ...

Are you under the impression that plants grow up out of the ocean surface, and that we can measure such growth? Discarding the impossible is common sense, so it's odd that you call it a conspiracy.

These statements appear to be mutually exclusive ... you can't have things both ways ...

That's the point. Your side, and your side only, tries to have it both ways. I pointed that out with the first line. Pointing out your inconsistency does not make us inconsistent.

In contrast, my side is completely consistent. We say the data is good.

I'm not going to quibble about short-wave albedo at night ...

I'm not sure why you would, as I'm talking about albedo in the daytime.

but you're darn right about forests absorbing more solar energy than tundra ... go kick a tree, it's not just it sequesters carbon from the atmosphere, it also sequesters all the energy to reduce all that carbon, and a fair part of this energy is never released again ...

That "sequestered" energy is totally insignificant. In the long run, the CO2 released by the fire will warm the earth at least a thousand times more than the actual fire.

Yup ... taking all that energy away from temperature rise ...

Which is hotter, a humid summer night, or a dry summer night?

Water vapor is a greenhouse gas. The energy it holds in greatly outweighs the heat needed to vaporize it.

it's this negative feedback mechanism that saves a billion lives in the tropics ... just increasing temperature causes temperature to not rise as fast ... the numbers speak from themselves ...

The numbers say that water vapor is a positive feedback.

That's a trick from the statistical arts, severely reduce our sample pool and we can drive our probabilities out the roof ...

Are you under the impression that plants grow up out of the ocean surface, and that we can measure such growth? Discarding the impossible is common sense, so it's odd that you call it a conspiracy.

That's the point. Your side, and your side only, tries to have it both ways. I pointed that out with the first line. Pointing out your inconsistency does not make us inconsistent.

In contrast, my side is completely consistent. We say the data is good.

I'm not going to quibble about short-wave albedo at night ...

I'm not sure why you would, as I'm talking about albedo in the daytime.

but you're darn right about forests absorbing more solar energy than tundra ... go kick a tree, it's not just it sequesters carbon from the atmosphere, it also sequesters all the energy to reduce all that carbon, and a fair part of this energy is never released again ...

That "sequestered" energy is totally insignificant. In the long run, the CO2 released by the fire will warm the earth at least a thousand times more than the actual fire.

Yup ... taking all that energy away from temperature rise ...

Which is hotter, a humid summer night, or a dry summer night?

Water vapor is a greenhouse gas. The energy it holds in greatly outweighs the heat needed to vaporize it.

it's this negative feedback mechanism that saves a billion lives in the tropics ... just increasing temperature causes temperature to not rise as fast ... the numbers speak from themselves ...

The numbers say that water vapor is a positive feedback.

Phytoplankton ... I don't know what in the world you're talking about ... the rest is circularizing ...

Let's get back to why a billion must die in the tropics ... for a 2ºC increase in both bulbs ... and in 100 years ...

The green cakes ... you should know this ...

More than half the earth's oxygen is produced by the oceans...are you under the impression that there is nothing in the oceans that is absorbing CO2 and releasing oxygen? Look up phytoplankton....

Increase in Antarctic sea ice could trigger an ice age, study finds
Studying the ocean's role could help scientists understand how climate works over long time periods.

Rae Hodge

October 29, 2019 1:09 PM PDT

@moderators

Please move thread to conspiracy theory section or rubber room, where it belongs....

Typical liberal reaction...when your argument is failing, do you best to shut it down...failing that, start rounding the scoundrels up and putting them in concentration camps....ooops...skipped a step...you have to take their guns a way first...then round them up...

Written by James Edward Kamis on Aug 7, 2018. Posted in Latest news

Multiple NASA Studies Confirm Bedrock Heat Flow Behind Melting Polar Ice, Not Global Warming
In what amounts to dissension from National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) climate change policy, a series of just-released studies by working-level scientists prove that geological and not atmospheric forces are responsible for melting of Earth’s polar ice sheets.

Excellent article ... Dr. Winters hits all the important points ... "carbon dioxide is innocent until proven guilty" ... he runs a bit fast and loose with the data, but absolutely nothing that effects his conclusions ...

As the years go by and more data is collected ... one by one, the Alarmists' claims of catastrophe are being falsified ... Dr Winters mentioned sea level rise and is a bit behind the news ... Nerem et al (2017) gives less than two feet by year 2100 using actual data, not make-believe stuff, and IMEIO, this counts as complete and total falsification any and all claims at or over 3 feet ...

We'll have to leave a note for our great-great-grandchildren about this, or they will NOT notice ...

Forum List

Back