Record cold in Denver!

Ok be kiddo, explain how record cold and early blizzards derail image change.

(This aughtta be good)

Hmm. You can't make the jerking-off emoji on this board. (Fist and eggplant, or fist and raindrops). That makes it tougher to respond to Skook's posts.

I'll just point out he's been doing the "LOOK! A SNOWFLAKE! GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!" thing for years. All of the dumbass cultists have. And yet the world keeps warming anyways, not caring in the least what retard deniers say.

Its just weather and it changes

climate control is about long term effects

Hmm. You can't make the jerking-off emoji on this board. (Fist and eggplant, or fist and raindrops). That makes it tougher to respond to Skook's posts.

I'll just point out he's been doing the "LOOK! A SNOWFLAKE! GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!" thing for years. All of the dumbass cultists have. And yet the world keeps warming anyways, not caring in the least what retard deniers say.

OP's own first word of his thread title appears to have slipped right by him.

LOL...

RECORD COLD.......

Now to show how totally ignorant of the OP you are... Oh wait.. I dont need too..

136 year old LOW TEMPERATURE records smashed in over 400 cities throughout the Western US... Five states in a January deep freeze.... in October..

Heres the thing........it is exactly these kinds of headlines that make people tune out climate change action as being a concern.....most notably, people who vote. They hear all the disaster scenario's from the scientists that never play out and see people freezing to death in the middle of October in Colorado....well duh....of course it is going to be on the bottom of their concern list.
Over 15 years ago now, the left started this "Republicans don't know science" narrative. LOL....and what has it netted them? Dick.:abgg2q.jpg:And these bozo's continue this elitist mentality to this day.......but with nothing to show for it except a billboard nobody cares about.

In fact, the only group of people who can spike the football are deniers. Because despite the matrix take on global warming, Congress could not possibly be any less engaged on the matter = the people don't give a shit! Talking doesn't mean shit in the real world ( except to progressives :aug08_031::aug08_031:). Only action matters........mental cases don't quite understand that concept. Not that we care.....:flirtysmile4:

Enviro2020
Climate Change Is Here. So Why Don't More People Give a Shit?
by Katie Herzog • May 21, 2019 at 1:19 pm

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/2019/05/21/40264616/climate-change-is-here-so-why-dont-more-people-give-a-shit

Since 2010, the high point by far, goggle searches on climate change have disappeared compared to other searches on things like "autism" or "Kardasian". d0y.......people know the score. They just don't care.

The fact of the matter is, the climate crusaders who post on this board tend to the hysterical on a lot of things in life. Most people don't. :coffee:

Last edited:
lol.....and basic psychology dictates that people never will care.......

Why don’t we care about climate change?

Only climate crusader-types think the public finds paint drying compelling.:disbelief::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

These people display a profound lack of understanding of human behavior. Im an administrator. Supervise a budget of nearly 4 million dollars......and about 65 employees. If I told my employee's to "keep busting your asses.......your raise will be coming in 2030!"...........only progressives would think such a statement would be a magic bullet.:113::113:

Last edited:
According to the Man Made Climate Change religious alarmists, the cooling is causing the warming..

LOL...

RECORD COLD.......

Now to show how totally ignorant of the OP you are... Oh wait.. I dont need too..

136 year old LOW TEMPERATURE records smashed in over 400 cities throughout the Western US... Five states in a January deep freeze.... in October..

Meanwhile in Appalachia where a few years ago I had to run a woodstove on October 4 because it was that cold, this year on the same date I was running A/C and have yet to need wood. While record-setting fires ravage California because rain is down and wind is up. But "fake news".

Only climate crusader-types think the public finds paint drying compelling.:disbelief::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Here's ^^ a klown so bent on pushing this "nobody cares" mythology that he's been harping on it on this site for ten years.

Hard to make up this level of cluelessness.

lol.......show me where people are caring s0n?

Links please.

Chit-chat/talk doesn't count. Please post some links displaying for us any level of concern that has led people to "action".:2up:

Here's ^^ a klown so bent on pushing this "nobody cares" mythology that he's been harping on it on this site for ten years.

Hard to make up this level of cluelessness.

lol.......show me where people are caring s0n?

Links please.

Chit-chat/talk doesn't count. Please post some links displaying for us any level of concern that has led people to "action".:2up:

Sure, here ya go. Surprising that you need me to hold your hand to find this shit. "S0n".

I can't remember when I've seen anybody put so much time into a propaganda campaign. In ten years you haven't come up with a new hook beyond "waah nobody cares" and your Koch head overlords still PAY you?

What an easy gig.

Forum List

Back